This seller is a liar and a cheat. Don't trade with him unless you want to be SCAMMED

Unfortunately it's not agp.:( I do have an agp card in my other desktop, but I don't know the specs on it, if you give me about a week I can probably get back to you on it.

I can trade Lego batman for whatever you think is fair for it. My wife said she has no desire to finish it. She didnt even play it but maybe one time

Ill see what I can do I don't know anything else I need from you besides fallout so let me know what's reasonable just leave me a message and I will get back to you. Updated wants and of course current stock.

I'm interested in one 4000 Points Card and one XBL 12 Month Card.

And, I would like to purchase another 12 Month Sub Card...but that is for a friend so the transaction is on the side.

Question: So I send you the money($35 for 4k points) by mail and then when you receive the money you email me the code? Is this correct?

EDIT: Just noticed you are in IL. What part of IL are you in if you don't mind me asking?

[quote name='8BitWonder']I will take one of the 1600 point cards. PM me with your paypal email and I will send payment. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Please refer to my original posted *note* I no longer accept paypal due to no seller protection towards virtual goods. Sorry.

Just to let u know: You are only allowed to bump your thread a max of 3 times in a day. If a mod sees this you will be in trouble.

[quote name='ohboy10451']Just to let u know: You are only allowed to bump your thread a max of 3 times in a day. If a mod sees this you will be in trouble.[/QUOTE]

So replying to posts on my thread immediately after they are posted are bumps? Even though my page is already at the top :applause: . Anyhow could of sworn a bump is when you double post essentially after your page is off the charts a few pages such as now and your the last one who previously replied, bump.

[quote name='Mako1215']I have lips and a RB2 mic
offer?[/QUOTE]

Not interested in either unless the RB2 mic is the official premium one not the bundled one, as for lips I would prefer the official ones as well.

so is there no physical card you could send? I wouldnt mind waiting a few days for it if it meant using paypal.

You're paying for the code only if you want the card I suggest ebay, anyhow 1600 codes are low in stock until I finish up all the deals I have going and all are accounted for then I will update stock as soon as I get more. As of now I still have an abundance of stock on the 4k's so just let me know what you need.

Bought two point cards from this bloke, it was my first CAG transaction and it was quick and painless. Good stuff!

Now to buy more Rock Band songs and catch back up.

I'm interested in a one year subscription...and I would be buying that.
If you wanna make an offer on anything I'm interested in a on year (apart from the one I'm buying) and 4000 Points card.

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']I'm interested in a one year subscription...and I would be buying that.
If you wanna make an offer on anything I'm interested in a on year (apart from the one I'm buying) and 4000 Points card.[/QUOTE]

I would be interested in Fallout, Lips w/2 mics, RE5, and possibly Midnight Club.
Let me know what you think is reasonable. I could do 1year sub and 2 4k's.

As for the other guy i'm already getting Pure in a trade so don't need it.

Also sold 2 more 4000 points locally to PlagueFox, thanks again.

Bump essentially out of stock of the 1600's until further notice need to deal with original deals first before I sell any don't want to leave anyone empty handed as of right now stocks are updated for the 4k's/12months I don't know if I can restock the 1600's but if I can I definitely will, but can't make any guarantees. Sent out some more codes today as well, thanks again.

[quote name='SmurfALMIGHTY']Just curious how far you got in Lego Batman I just like finished the batman chapters, here I was thinking I was the shit and finished the game and realized there's a bunch of villain chapters, FML.[/QUOTE]

My wife played it and from the looks of it not very much :lol: ill prolly play it some tonight with her, shes been wanting to play a game with me.

Also If i get that guys Fallout 3 ill work something out with you for msoft points, i really just want that pip boy clock and i really dont need 2 copies of fallout 3. But yay to the new dlc they announced for it yesterday.

9781846462566.jpg

Let me know I really just want that bobblehead with it lol.

Sent out 8 codes today. Received Fracture, Burnout Paradise, Orange Box, RSV2, Alone In The Dark, NFL Tour, Extra copy of Rock Band 2, everyone else who payed with cash/trades your codes have been sent.

Anymore offers, no longer looking like i'm getting 1600 point cards rest of the stock is basically a few 13 month's and a bunch of 4000 point cards.

[quote name='8BitWonder']Sorry to hear about people scamming you on the point cards. I got scammed out of three 12 month codes a while back.[/QUOTE]

Appreciate it I just lost so much and i'm basically offering a good enough price as it is, trying to help the community out if anything. I mean I could easily just dump on ebay and just become a tool.

Also it's a long shot but I would trade you some cards for the wii you could easily resell them or something if you wanted to. I wanted to pick up another wii sold mine around launch time due to high demand and me not playing it enough(which is everyones dilemma anyhow.)

Hmmm.... I am kind of getting out of last yen gaming and wanting to trade or sell errything on my list along with everything I have no listed. I will talk with my wife about trading the wii for the codes. Interested in last yen and classic stuff?

Not so much I use my modded box for my gaming for last gen was never a fan of the ps2 plat in general :whistle2:/ .

Not to mention you can keep the codes or sell them regardless of the situation they're always in demand and always high in value/resale unlike games for the most part.

[quote name='nyprimus4']Resident Evil 5 in mint condition for 4000 points and 13 months?[/QUOTE]

Is that some sort of joke? There's been a few offers for a card straight up for RE even had an offer for a partial RE LE.

[quote name='nyprimus4']Resident Evil 5 in mint condition for 4000 points and 13 months?[/QUOTE]

wow, you want two cards that would cost $100 in stores for a used $60 game? id say 1 card=good deal, this offer=.....wow

Bump.

Finished a trade with Smurf yesterday; sent concealed cash for 1 4k card, and 2 12+1 Live cards. Everything went smoothly.

(Posting this since I'm not yet old enough to leave feedback. ^0^)

bread's done
Back