This seller is a liar and a cheat. Don't trade with him unless you want to be SCAMMED

These do not stack with each other
signature_Sign.jpg
:)

Cash preferably but will accept postal money order if worst comes to worst but be aware that codes won't be shipped out until it has been cashed.

Thanks so much for coming through SmurfALMIGHTY! I was really worried about shipping cash in the mail, but it all worked out in the end. I'm going to go leave you positive feedback on CAG's system. I'd appreciate if you could do the same :) Thanks!

Don't really know why you won't use paypal but for those of us with jobs it's much easier to do transactions via paypal. I understand that you may have been screwed over by people via paypal but for some people that's the only option. Just a thought, let me know if you change your mind because I'm definitely interested, but I'm definitely not interested in putting cash in an envelope. Sorry that just doesn't sound too sound to me. If you're doing a digital exchange of codes with no physical product then I think the option to digitally send money should be available.

Well I sold them for nearly a year via paypal but it got to the point where my account was being frozen left and right then they ended up shutting it down indefinitely because of so many virtual good flags so I can't even open a new account unless I get a totally new bank. About the only exception I will make is a postal money order.

[quote name='CaptainAwesome']Don't really know why you won't use paypal but for those of us with jobs it's much easier to do transactions via paypal. I understand that you may have been screwed over by people via paypal but for some people that's the only option. Just a thought, let me know if you change your mind because I'm definitely interested, but I'm definitely not interested in putting cash in an envelope. Sorry that just doesn't sound too sound to me. If you're doing a digital exchange of codes with no physical product then I think the option to digitally send money should be available.[/QUOTE]

fsunka has the same price of $30 for a 4k card (and takes paypal)

btw, im about to pm ya op

Hey there Smurfy,

I'm glad to hear that you're open to the idea of Postal Money Orders :) I may be looking into buying more cards from you next week. I'd love to know how you get so many so cheap lol, but you're free to have your trade secrets of course ^_^ I also feel pretty nervous throwing hundreds of dollars worth of cash in an envelope (or box as it were), but I'm glad it worked out for our first sale.

Hope to do business with you again soon ^_^ Thanks!

[quote name='goomba478']Hey there Smurfy,

I'm glad to hear that you're open to the idea of Postal Money Orders :) I may be looking into buying more cards from you next week. I'd love to know how you get so many so cheap lol, but you're free to have your trade secrets of course ^_^ I also feel pretty nervous throwing hundreds of dollars worth of cash in an envelope (or box as it were), but I'm glad it worked out for our first sale.

Hope to do business with you again soon ^_^ Thanks![/QUOTE]
Not a problem but i'm making an exception on the postal money orders as long as the order doesn't exceed over $100 because my post office tends to never have the cash to cash them and I have to go during peak hours in order to get it and it's about an hour long line. And I honestly have better things to do then wait an hour in line.

Hello. i got a practically new G1 phone just got less then a month ago its in mint condition no scratches still has all plastic wrappers on screen and back of phone still got box and everything wit it, phone, memory card, mic , headphones usb cable, want to know what u willing to give for it as in points. i seen its one your wants.

Well are you interested in points or just subs (live time). I can offer you 6 4000 point ($300 value) cards for the phone considering I see unlocked g1's on craigslist for around $175-200.

Prefer something newer then that, thanks anyhow also just picked up blazblue today definitely suggest you guys pick it up as well :)

Bumpo.

bread's done
Back