This seller is a liar and a cheat. Don't trade with him unless you want to be SCAMMED

[quote name='nyprimus4']$80 for one 12+1 month card and two 4,000 point cards?[/QUOTE]
Not cutting any deals, prices are already priced to sell

Spend $250 or more on codes
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

Sent out remaining codes I believe had a rough 4th weekend and now I have a terrible headache, time to lay down. In the meantime, bump.

[quote name='the4thnobleman']So no more 4k point codes? :([/QUOTE]
No I actually stocked up today actually at around 70 4,000 point codes so :)

Would you be interested in Amazon eCertificates instead of cash payments? I can get a specific amount. I recently came upon a lot of quarters (and other coins) and Coinstar produces a nice little Amazon gift code.

I would be interested in a 12+1 Gold subscription card or two and maybe a PT card.

[quote name='Hostile']Would you be interested in Amazon eCertificates instead of cash payments? I can get a specific amount. I recently came upon a lot of quarters (and other coins) and Coinstar produces a nice little Amazon gift code.

I would be interested in a 12+1 Gold subscription card or two and maybe a PT card.[/QUOTE]
I need a wrath of the lich king sub code if you'd like to trade.

[quote name='SmurfALMIGHTY']I need a wrath of the lich king sub code if you'd like to trade.[/QUOTE]

You're talking about this, right?

- Would it be okay if I gave you an Amazon eCert. for the amount of $30 to purchase it?
- Did you need only one?

[quote name='Hostile']You're talking about this, right?

- Would it be okay if I gave you an Amazon eCert. for the amount of $30 to purchase it?
- Did you need only one?[/QUOTE]
Really don't need anymore subs atm, but http://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraft-Wrath-Lich-Expansion-Mac/dp/B000VJTJNE/ref=pd_sim_vg_7 is what I need. Just the code I really don't need the disks. And I don't want any amazon e-certificates a lot of fraud has been going around and been offered to me in the past so I'm just going to deny all of them.

[quote name='SmurfALMIGHTY']Really don't need anymore subs atm, but http://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraft-Wrath-Lich-Expansion-Mac/dp/B000VJTJNE/ref=pd_sim_vg_7 is what I need. Just the code I really don't need the disks. And I don't want any amazon e-certificates a lot of fraud has been going around and been offered to me in the past so I'm just going to deny all of them.[/QUOTE]

If I took a picture of the Coinstar receipt with the Amazon eCert code on it, would you be interested?

[quote name='Hostile']If I took a picture of the Coinstar receipt with the Amazon eCert code on it, would you be interested?[/QUOTE]
You can always just get free shipping via amazon and send it to my house whenever you get a tracking # I can provide you with your code, let me know.

Out of curiosity...wouldn't mailing cash be risky as well. A fraudulent mail man or sorter could steal it in transit. Wouldn't checks be safer?

I thought about it, but no way do I trust sending cash through snail mail. Even the USPS website suggests people not do that. Money order sure, but never cash.

I will accept postal money order's but the codes will not be shipped until they're cashed so keep that in mind can take an extra 2-3 days at most depending on when I have free time.

[quote name='SmurfALMIGHTY']I will accept postal money order's but the codes will not be shipped until they're cashed so keep that in mind can take an extra 2-3 days at most depending on when I have free time.[/QUOTE]

What about personal checks?

Hey,

I sent you a PM asking you to CML for a 4000 point code, but never got a response. I take it you didn't see anything?

Thanks,
lolwut?

bread's done
Back