This will enhance your pooping experience:

You know, at some point, several business types were assembled in a conference room discussing new iPod accessories. When asked "Where can't you take your iPod with you?" someone mysteriously shouted "On the crapper!" Immediately, the rest of the group agreed.

Yet I must ask one thing. Why can't people just wear their freakin' headphones? You certainly can't rip the dispenser out of a public bathroom and replace it with your shnazzy iPod one. If you use your dang headphones, problem solved.

Seriously, why do we need all of these garbage iPod accessories? And at $100? That's a Shuffle.

"Now you can Enhance your Experience in any room with your favorite music with the iCarta iPod Toilet Paper Holder"

Do people have TP Holders in other places of there house, Besides a bathroom? Seems werid they worded it like that.

the first thing I said when I saw this thing was, "are you serious?".
I mean really, who needs something like this. I can see it maybe being used when you are taking a shower, but even then, who the hell needs it?

[quote name='pimpinc333']"Now you can Enhance your Experience in any room with your favorite music with the iCarta iPod Toilet Paper Holder"

Do people have TP Holders in other places of there house, Besides a bathroom? Seems werid they worded it like that.[/quote]

i think that they meant that this was the final piece to the puzzle...as in now...after this "invention," there is an ipod accesory for every room...including the bathroom now

[quote name='swetooth9']i think that they meant that this was the final piece to the puzzle...as in now...after this "invention," there is an ipod accesory for every room...including the bathroom now[/QUOTE]

True but when they say "In any room with the TP Holder" it makes me wonder :)

It's a neat idea. I personally don't spend too much time on the toilet to be listening to it in there..but I guess you could also listen to it while you shower.

If you spent alot of time in the bathroom with using the toilet, shower, shave, brush teeth, ETC..and you are in there for 30+ mins..then yeah, it's a pretty neat idea.

But $100? No thanks.

[quote name='help1']Can you iPod users live without music for 12 minutes of your life?[/QUOTE]
It takes you 12 minutes to squeeze one out?

[quote name='PsovazHunter']It takes you 12 minutes to squeeze one out?[/quote]

It should take any red meat eating, junk food inhaling, beer guzzling, God fearing American at least 10 minutes to drop a deuce. If you go faster than that, it gives you time to rub one out.

bread's done
Back