Thread closed

If you want to do a straight trade COD4/COD5, I will do that. Is your copy complete/mint shape and would you be willing to send first? Let me know.

[quote name='Static X']If you want to do a straight trade COD4/COD5, I will do that. Is your copy complete/mint shape and would you be willing to send first? Let me know.[/QUOTE]

sent pm

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']Thats all you have? well... what do you want for those 4 games? CML...[/QUOTE]

NO, i have way more Xbox 360 games... i just listed the ones i dont want:lol::lol:

[quote name='Static X']You interested in PS3 Force Unleashed? It's the last HWV sale game I have. Let me know.[/QUOTE]

Sure what do you want for it? Far Cry 2, The OB?

Oh, just so you know. Force Unleashed doesn't have the manual. It does have the original art/case though. If you are still interested, what were you looking to get for Silent Hill? I have been trying to snag it off the Target Sale for a while.

[quote name='Static X']Oh, just so you know. Force Unleashed doesn't have the manual. It does have the original art/case though. If you are still interested, what were you looking to get for Silent Hill? I have been trying to snag it off the Target Sale for a while.[/QUOTE]

Is it badly scratched? HV usually has alot of games that are badly scratched.

The disc is as close to mint as it gets for being a used game. Still has the pre-played sticker on the case but I can take that off if you want.

[quote name='Static X']The disc is as close to mint as it gets for being a used game. Still has the pre-played sticker on the case but I can take that off if you want.[/QUOTE]

Sure id trade for it but not for SH:H, im still looking to play it after i beat my current game i am playing. Anything else you see?

[quote name='Static X']Have pretty much all the other stuff I want. Maybe we can work something out later. Thanks though.[/QUOTE]

No problem, thx for looking :)

bread's done
Back