Thread closed

cml for

iconps3.gif
Battlefield Bad Company

iconps3.gif
Unreal Tournament III

FYI, GRAW is not an easy 1000GS. It's not even easy excluding the impossible "#1 on the leaderboards" achievements.

[quote name='dabamus']FYI, GRAW is not an easy 1000GS. It's not even easy excluding the impossible "#1 on the leaderboards" achievements.[/QUOTE]

GRAW is easy gs game(not really saying its a easy 1000 game) if you put in the INV cheat and play it on hard. Not really worried about anything else.

[quote name='Ichigo1993']I have King Kong. I'm interested in your Halo 3.[/QUOTE]

Sorry cant trade Halo 3, its my brothers game and he is not willing to trade it at the moment.

[quote name='jcp42877']I have Saw: the Game...it's a fairly easy 1000 points. I'll give to you the game + $15 paypal for ME2[/QUOTE]

Its hard for me to let go of ME2 atm because i have so much yet to do in the game. But thx anyways

You have too many messages, I cannot send you another.

I looked at your list and am not interested in anything because of the delay in receiving a shipped item for a time sensitive code. What I said in the last PM stands, so let me know if you are interested, or not.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back