Throw down the ONE game you own that you doubt *any* other CAG has!

[quote name='leapfrogX']Someone else probably has this, but my best bet is one of the 400 Miyamoto signed gold Zelda gameboys from the Nintendo World store opening.[/quote]

Well, I can't say that I have that exact item, but I did have the privilege of meeting Miyamoto and he signed my cartridges for A Link to the Past, Super Mario World, and Ocarina of Time. Unfortunately, I didn't have any NES games on me at the time...

[quote name='Wolfpup']I have Panzer Dragoon Saga, for the person who listed that. One of the most fun and original RPGs ever IMO. I'd LOVE a good sequel or even remake on the PS3. It was amazing looking on the Saturn, but really deserves astounding graphics and more people playing it.[/quote]

I agree wholeheartedly. I've had the wonderful pleasure of playing through this game --thanks to a friend-- and it's an experience that's stuck with me for years. I've waited and waited and waited for news of a re-release or a remake so I can play it again. Unfortunately, my friend's copy of PDS is no longer an option. He sold off the Saturn and all his games to a local game shop during the system's waning days. I won't even tell you the chump change he got for the lot -- I actually remember being very angry with him for giving up PDS like that!

[quote name='banpeikun']I have that! It comes with soundblaster 16. If you cuss at it enough it will pretend to "crash" lol.[/QUOTE]

You just made my day. I have that also around here. We used to prank call people with it all the time. We played that a lot actually.

Great memories this Friday.

[quote name='xeno']anyone mentiond monster bomber on NDS? or....silent bomber[/QUOTE]
I just sold my sealed Silent Bomber to a fellow CAG.

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Wasn't sure if this has been mentioned yet, but does anyone here have "Growlanser Generations Deluxe"?[/QUOTE]

Me does.

[quote name='SithFran']Did anyone mention Dragon Warrior IV? I have that with box and instructions.[/quote]

I just bought that a little over a month ago....CIB with instructions, map, and Monster/Spell/Weapon Chart

Yeah....I was estatic when I found it...$2.50 at goodwill.

[quote name='m3talst0rm']

Yeah....I was estatic when I found it...$2.50 at goodwill.[/QUOTE]

YOU BASTARD! Damn that's a find. I hate you.

[quote name='Tecumseh!']I think you're right. I don't believe it has ever been on an anthology. I also agree about how much fun it was. It really gave me a sort of star wars feeling, when cruising your ship over the huge ships, firing at gun positions, etc.. I still hook up one or the other systems and play this fairly frequently...[/QUOTE]

I think the problem is that when anthologies are released, they use the 2600 versions. I don't believe Dreadnaught Factor ever had a 2600 release. What REALLY sucks is this also means that there's never been a proper re-release of Pitfall 2; I know the Atari computer version (I think it was subtitled The Lost Caverns) had an entire second level of it. And when I say "second level", I mean another whole freakin' game, even larger than the 2600 version! Much better, too. Would love to see that hit an anthology or the VC or something. In fact, a Colecovision or Atari 2600/5200 section on the VC would be quite awesome.

RD

[quote name='Wolfpup']Was that an FPS using the engine from Dark Forces (or whatever the first Jedi Knight game was called)? I remember playing the demo. Looked really good.

I've got Baseball. Last baseball game I've ever bought.[/quote]

Mine is the import version, before it came out in a U.S. Not that there is a difference as far as I know.

[quote name='hootie']Well, I don't own too many 'rare' games, so I'm just going to go with Sniper Elite (Xbox).[/QUOTE]
Got it, still sealed. I actually did a mock review of it for Namco a year or so before release.

[quote name='ViolentLee']Got it, still sealed. I actually did a mock review of it for Namco a year or so before release.[/quote]

:hot:

You bastard :cry:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Rising Zan

Can't go wrong with a Samurai Gunman. Not that rare, per se, but I do'nt figure many people bought it.[/QUOTE]
I'm spoiler again. Found it for $10 or so at Target years ago, and dug it. Also reviewed it for Classic GI during my Game Informer days. Campy fun that uses its personality to make up for some mediocre mechanics.

[quote name='ViolentLee']I'm spoiler again. Found it for $10 or so at Target years ago, and dug it. Also reviewed it for Classic GI during my Game Informer days. Campy fun that uses its personality to make up for some mediocre mechanics.[/quote]

I've always wanted to play Rising Zan simply because of its premise.

One of these days, Lee, I'm coming down the 405 to "borrow" it. O:)

[quote name='rapsodist']I've always wanted to play Rising Zan simply because of its premise.

One of these days, Lee, I'm coming down the 405 to "borrow" it. O:)[/QUOTE]
You got it, bro. You also wanna "borrow" my kali sticks, nunchuks, sai, or staff? I'll have 'em all laid out for you, and will gladly show you how to use 'em. ;)

[quote name='ViolentLee']I'm spoiler again. Found it for $10 or so at Target years ago, and dug it. Also reviewed it for Classic GI during my Game Informer days. Campy fun that uses its personality to make up for some mediocre mechanics.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually glad some other people got to play it. Sure, the controls could have been a little better, the camera was sometimes wonky, and the graphics rather blah, but dammit, that game is fun!

[quote name='ChefEspeff']Sesame Stree 123 NES. I think that's what the game is called. It sucks ass I never play it.[/QUOTE]
Too hard for ya, eh? ;)

[quote name='ViolentLee']Nice list. However, I don't know if Crush Hour counts, Mr. Twisty Rockets. ;)
Here's mine:

All-Star Pro Wrestling 2 (PS2 import)
Backyard Wrestling 1 (PS2)
Backyard Wrestling 2 (PS2)
Def Jam Vendetta (PS2) (won't count Fight for NY)
ECW Anarchy Rulz (PSone)
ECW Hardcore Revolution (GBC)
ECW Hardcore Revolution (N64)
Fire Pro Wrestling (GBA)
Fire Pro Wrestling 2 (GBA)
Fire Pro Wrestling 3: Final Bout (SNES import)
Fire Pro Wrestling D (DC import)
Galactic Wrestling featuring Ultimate MUSLE (PS2)
Legends of Wrestling (Xbox)
Legends of Wrestling 2 (Xbox)
Rumble Roses (PS2)
Rumble Roses XX (360)
Simpsons Wrestling (PSone)
Tecmo World Wrestling (NES)
Tenryuu Genichiro no Pro Wrestling Revolution (SNES import)
Ultimate MUSCLE (GC)
Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 (N64 import)
WCW/nWo Revenge (N64)
WCW vs. The World (PSone)
WWE Aftershock (N-Gage)
WWE Day of Reckoning (GC)
WWE Day of Reckoning 2 (GC)
WWE Raw 2 (Xbox)
WWE SmackDown: Here Comes The Pain (PS2)
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw (PS2)
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2006 (PS2)
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2006 (PSP)
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 (PS2)
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 (PSP)
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 (360)
WWE WrestleMania 21 (Xbox)
WWE WrestleMania XIX (GC)
WWF No Mercy (N64)
WWF Royal Rumble (SNES)
WWF SmackDown 2: Know Your Role (PSone)
WWF SmackDown: Just Bring It (PS2)
WWF Warzone (PSone)[/quote]

Nice lists, here is mine.

All-Star Pro Wrestling (PS2 import)
Def Jam Vendetta (PS2)
ECW Anarchy Rulz (PSone)
ECW Hardcore Revolution (PSone)
Fire Pro Wrestling (GBA)
Fire Pro Wrestling D (DC import)
Fire Pro Wrestling G (PSone import)
King of Colosseum Green (PS2 import)
King of Colosseum Red (PS2 import)
Legends of Wrestling (PS2)
Saturday Night Slammasters (SNES)
Virtual Pro Westling (N64 import)
Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 (N64 import) - pending in from a CAG
WCW (NES)
WCW Mayhem (PSone)
WCW Nitro (PSone)
WCW Revenge (N64)
WCW Super Brawl Wrestling (SNES)
WCW Thunder (PSone)
WCW vs. The World (PSone)
WCW World Tour (N64)
WWE Day of Reckoning (GC)
WWE Day of Reckoning 2 (GC)
WWE SmackDown: Here Comes The Pain (PS2)
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2006 (PS2)
WWE WrestleMania XIX (GC)
WWF Attitude (PSone)
WWF In Your House (PSone)
WWF No Mercy (N64)
WWF Raw (SNES)
WWF Rage in the Cage (Sega CD)
WWF Royal Rumble (Genesis)
WWF Royal Rumble (SNES)
WWF SmackDown 2: Know Your Role (PSone)
WWF SmackDown: Just Bring It (PS2)
WWF Super Wrestlemania (SNES)
WWF Warzone (PSone)
WWF Wrestlemania 2000 (N64)
WWF Wrestlemania (NES)
WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Games (SNES)
WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Games (PSone)

I'm sure I have a few more that I left off and forgot.

Alright, enough, I can't read back any further. Here come my games to be shot down...

Final Fantasy IV - Wonderswan Color
Golden Axe - Wonderswan Color
X-com : UFO Defense - Playstation
Raiden - Playstation (not Raiden Project, the release with just the first Raiden game)
Toaplan Shooting Battle - Playstation
Tales of Destiny - Playstation
Wolf Fang - Playstation
Rockman 2 - Playstation (not a compilation disc, just the JP version of Megaman 2)
Rockman 3 - Playstation (same story as above)
Lunar : The Silver Star Story Complete - The WD rerelease with the fan art discs, came out at 29.99 back in... 2000/01ish

[quote name='Halo05']Alright, enough, I can't read back any further. Here come my games to be shot down...

Final Fantasy IV - Wonderswan Color
Golden Axe - Wonderswan Color
X-com : UFO Defense - Playstation
Raiden - Playstation (not Raiden Project, the release with just the first Raiden game)
Toaplan Shooting Battle - Playstation
Tales of Destiny - Playstation
Wolf Fang - Playstation
Rockman 2 - Playstation (not a compilation disc, just the JP version of Megaman 2)
Rockman 3 - Playstation (same story as above)
Lunar : The Silver Star Story Complete - The WD rerelease with the fan art discs, came out at 29.99 back in... 2000/01ish[/quote]

I've got Tales of Destiny and Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete. But I'm pretty sure those two in particular aren't so uncommon.

[quote name='Cleaner7']E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial for the Atari 2600

Beat that! :D[/quote]

V-Tennis for the PSX

Kasumi Ninja for the Atari Jaguar.

197037.jpeg

1024362260-00.jpg

POPEYE game & watch, laptop version

pg-74.jpg

eat spinach fight bluto, awesome fun and quite rare. It was given to me for my 5th birthday and I have it to this day.

Still factory sealed. If you don't know what you're looking at.. then you're not a true gamer/collector. ;)

LOL Just kidding - the real shizzle is down below.

Metal Slug 6 (Full Kit - kit contents not in photo, but I posted them somewhere on the forum. Just look for it if you're curious to see what they consist of) for the Sammy Atomiswave.

[quote name='xcopy']
Metal Slug 6 (Full Kit - kit contents not in photo, but I posted them somewhere on the forum. Just look for it if you're curious to see what they consist of) for the Sammy Atomiswave.

[/quote]

Nice!

MS6 is one of the few AW games I don't have.:cry:

[quote name='Cleaner7']E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial for the Atari 2600

Beat that! :D[/QUOTE]

I got that...

someone try Ninja Crusaders (nes)

[quote name='lokizz']heres a few other games some of you might not have

nes:

alien syndrome

monster party

nightmare on elm street

captain skyhawk

bucky ohare

8 eyes

flying warrriors

werewolf the last warrior

wrestlemania

gunsmoke

gameboy:

batman[/QUOTE]

I have captain skyhawk.

[quote name='xcopy']Still factory sealed. If you don't know what you're looking at.. then you're not a true gamer/collector. ;)

LOL Just kidding - the real shizzle is down below.[/quote]

Well it's a good thing the LE of Mushihimesama isn't the real thing because I have it.

Everyone has Mushihime nowadays.

Metal Slug 6 for the Atomiswave though... nice. I kinda want to pick up the PS2 version of that since IIRC, it has blood and some extra modes and stuff. Apparently, the version on the collections doesn't do it justice.

soukaigi for psone

i did have a copy of chase the chuckwagon for the 2600, but i need money and sold it.

i got about $260 for it in ebay.

this was a few years ago when i was stoopid.

i dont get rid of anything now.

[quote name='darthbudge']Now I know lot's of people have this game on the PS1 but I want to see if I anyone has it on PC and that is Final Fantasy VII.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Z-Saber']I have that and FFVII PC. I'll raise you Mega Man X3, X4, Puzzle Fighter, and FFVIII, all for PC.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='PhreQuencYViii']Also had FF8 PC, Mega mans and pocket fighter. My sister has the Mary Kate and Ashley game but not sealed! Anyone else have Battletoads on Game Gear or Lunar for PC?[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised FFVII PC was mentioned at all... it's not that rare. FFVIII PC is the rarer of the two if anything. And yep, I have both.

Anyway, here's my contributions. They're both rare and/or obscure, but part of me would be shocked if no one else here has either of these:
- Final Fantasy VII International - Advent Pieces Limited edition
- Chocobo Stallion (PS1, Japan-only)

Chuck Norris Kicks Back for the ColecoVision. I think that's what it's called, it's trapped in my closet (with R. Kelly), I'll have to dig it out and take a picture of it one of these days.

[quote name='Drico']Kasumi Ninja for the Atari Jaguar.

197037.jpeg

1024362260-00.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I have Kasumi Ninja. If I remember right, it is absolutely horrible. My wife got my a Jaguar for my birthday with 3 games. She really tried, but wow, those games were absolutely horrible. But, I bought Tempest 2000 for it, and that game alone makes the console worth owning.

[quote name='Halo05']What's the Advent Pieces Limited edition? Is that the copy that came with the FFVII Advent Children huge box?[/QUOTE]
Yep. It's essentially the same as all the other FFVII International releases, but with AC images on the disks and a display case.

bread's done
Back