Throw down the ONE game you own that you doubt *any* other CAG has!

man I bet none of yall bitches got PACAPACA PASSION

0033804a.jpg

pacapaca_a.png

this game is hella dope.

LOL I figured someone would. I only grabbed it because it looked like a limited release title and figured it might be worth SOMETHING to SOMEONE someday.

Mind you, the premise is hilarious. You control your gang of Hooligans with booze, drugs and prostitutes. It's such a nice FAMILY game, I figured everyone would own it. :whistle2:D

I'm sure somebody out there has this one, but Eretzvaju (released later in US titled Evil Zone I think) for psx? It's tucked away in a storage box somewhere in my garage lol. That was a pretty simple but fun 3d fighting game.

[quote name='blueshinra']I'm surprised FFVII PC was mentioned at all... it's not that rare. FFVIII PC is the rarer of the two if anything. And yep, I have both.

Anyway, here's my contributions. They're both rare and/or obscure, but part of me would be shocked if no one else here has either of these:
- Final Fantasy VII International - Advent Pieces Limited edition
- Chocobo Stallion (PS1, Japan-only)[/QUOTE]

I have all of that stuff, minus Chocobo Stallion. :D

Anyone else have these?

-Tingle's Balloon Fight DS
-Daigasso Band Brothers EXPANSION PACK (GBA cart)

::sigh:: I remember when this thread wasn't all about Japanese imports. To me, that's cheating (I have a slew I could toss down here, too).

Hmm, I have a bunch of old NES games. Boy I was stupid back then and I'm sure those games cost my parents a butt load.

Ones that stand out are Toxic Crusaders and Bucky O'Hare. Both based off a cheesy 90s cartoon show.

[quote name='halu102']Hmm, I have a bunch of old NES games. Boy I was stupid back then and I'm sure those games cost my parents a butt load.

Ones that stand out are Toxic Crusaders and Bucky O'Hare. Both based off a cheesy 90s cartoon show.[/QUOTE]

I have Bucky O'Hare too. I loved the comic and the action figures but I don't remember the show too well.

[quote name='HotShotX']Yu Yu Hakusho: Dark Tournament for the PS2...I wasn't able to get this game from any of you fuckers :)

~HotShotX[/quote]

29.99 @ target! Lol!

I seriously doubt anyone here has an original run Final Fantasy Tactics.

[quote name='Manatee x360a.org']29.99 @ target! Lol!

I seriously doubt anyone here has an original run Final Fantasy Tactics.[/QUOTE]

I have an original FFT. One of the best impulse buys I ever did.

[quote name='MarkMan']US versions of Persona 3 and Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles :)[/QUOTE]

I have both of those.

[quote name='dopa345']I have an original FFT. One of the best impulse buys I ever did.[/QUOTE]

I had that once. My wife made me take it back because we were expecting our first child.

I've got originals of a bunch of the old Paragon software Marvel Comics PC games.

Does anyone still have The Punisher, the original (4 color!) Spiderman, or X-Men: Madness in Murderworld?

I've still got all three. Some of these were pretty good game concepts, especially Punisher (which was very open-ended), but they were not so great graphically and pretty buggy too.

[quote name='mario23air']I have both of those.[/QUOTE]

Ooo.. nice to see I'm not the only one... :)

How about US version of Blue Dragon?

[quote name='MarkMan']Sierra's Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.[/quote]
Nice try, but try again. :)

[quote name='chetofvern']Goblins 1,2,3 for pc for got how awsome those games where[/quote]
Bought original floppy versions of all of them back in Russia. Also, had Woodruff and Schnibble of Azimuth as well.

Bought Day of the Tentacle thrice - twice on CD and once as a floppy.

I have every Sierra Adventure in one form or another, and I bought most of the floppy ones back in the day. My collection is almost complete (including stupid AMIGA ROMs) thanks to the internet piracy.

[quote name='Predator21281']Earthbound Zero, on a cart. Not a very good game really.[/quote]
How in the hell?

Space Quest 4 - Xenon Streets

Do you mean Roger Wilco and the Time Rippers? First CD game I ever bought on my own.

[quote name='FunkyDoRight']How bout Torin's Passage. Prob my most beloved childhood game.[/quote]
I have it and I love it, but I never purchased it. Doesn't really count, if you pirate it, methinks.

Anyone own a copy of Rex Nebular and the Intergalactic Gender Bender?
What about Lost Eden?
Crusader: No Remorse was the first game I picked up in the U.S. It's still at my mother's house and I'm still dissapointed with it.

[quote name='Maynard']Custards last stand and Herzog's Zwei[/QUOTE]
I have Herzog Zwei (not the original Herzog, though, which would be fucking awesome).

I've played Custer's Revenge (on the atari, not emulated, the real cartridge)... fucking messed up game.

I have two games you probably dont have:

Vib Ribbon for the PS1

and

The Pandora Directive for the PC

both are very entertaining games. PLUS i have the limited edition zelda - ocarina of times / master quest gamecube disc. though i think lots of you have it too.

Not sure if I mentioned this one before (it's a long-ass thread), but I have a sealed N-Gage game called Space Impact that never actually was released. I found it at a Half Price Books.

Another "might have mentioned before"game: I have a playable preview copy of Kameo for Xbox (that's regular Xbox, not 360).

[quote name='fluffy69']I have two games you probably dont have:

Vib Ribbon for the PS1

and

The Pandora Directive for the PC

both are very entertaining games. PLUS i have the limited edition zelda - ocarina of times / master quest gamecube disc. though i think lots of you have it too.[/QUOTE]

I JUST found Vib Ribbon at a used game store last night! :D

Does anyone else have the sequel:

Mojib Ribon on PS2

And maybe it was mentioned way earlier, but how about:

Pokemon Box on GC

[quote name='Gameboy415']
And maybe it was mentioned way earlier, but how about:

Pokemon Box on GC[/QUOTE]

Had it, sold it on eBay for $200!

[quote name='PyroGamer']I have Herzog Zwei (not the original Herzog, though, which would be fucking awesome).

I've played Custer's Revenge (on the atari, not emulated, the real cartridge)... fucking messed up game.[/QUOTE]

I actually had a case of 12 sealed Herzog Zwei that I bought from a guy online about 5 years ago. I sold them one at a time on eBay. They started bringing about $70 but then before I could unload them all I had a hard time getting $30. I wish I would have kept those for a while longer.

[quote name='GBKeroberos']Also, FX Fighter for PC. Again, I'm sure a few of you into PC gaming in the 90's picked this one up, but most people haven't even heard of it. I don't think it got terribly good reviews but I've always had a soft spot for it because it was a fighter on PC (3D, no less!), which wasn't exactly common at the time.[/quote]
lol i had that too. oood and aaaahd all my friends

what about "IF IT MOVES, SHOOT IT!" for the PC. i remember the sticker on it proudly proclaiming it The first VGA game. EGA is sooo last week. :lol:

I know its kinda unfair to list Japanese games for you non-importers, but anyone else into the instrument-related Bemani stuff from Konami?

I got these recently:
PS1/2 - GuitarFreaks Controller
PS2 - Drummania Controller
PS1 - GuitarFreaks
PS1 - GuitarFreaks Append 2nd Mix
PS2 - Drummania
PS2 - GuitarFreaks 4th Mix/Drummania 3rd Mix
PS2 - GuitarFreaks V & Drummania V
PS2 - GuitarFreaks V2 & Drummania V2
PS2 - Keyboardmania w/Keyboard Controller (AWESOME game!)

And a few more JP games

PS1 - Gunners Heaven
PS1 - Klonoa Beach Volleyball
PS1 - Vib Ribbon
PS2 - Vib Ripple
PS2 - Mojib Ribon
PS2 - Evangelion Battle Orchestra

[quote name='Gameboy415']I know its kinda unfair to list Japanese games for you non-importers, but anyone else into the instrument-related Bemani stuff from Konami?

I got these recently:
PS1/2 - GuitarFreaks Controller
PS2 - Drummania Controller
PS1 - GuitarFreaks
PS1 - GuitarFreaks Append 2nd Mix
PS2 - Drummania
PS2 - GuitarFreaks 4th Mix/Drummania 3rd Mix
PS2 - GuitarFreaks V & Drummania V
PS2 - GuitarFreaks V2 & Drummania V2
PS2 - Keyboardmania w/Keyboard Controller (AWESOME game!)

And a few more JP games

PS1 - Gunners Heaven
PS1 - Klonoa Beach Volleyball
PS1 - Vib Ribbon
PS2 - Vib Ripple
PS2 - Mojib Ribon
PS2 - Evangelion Battle Orchestra[/QUOTE]

I have the PSone GuitarFreaks (bought new on eBay), even though I haven't been able to get it and one of my guitars and my PlayStation to work for me. I also have Drum Mania and Drum3/Guitar4.

Speaking of Drum Mania, when the PS2 came out in Japan, we sent a guy to get all the launch stuff. It was a weak launch lineup, but I used to stay after at work until all hours playing Drum Mania. Good times.

[quote name='projecteightysix']Beat 'em and eat 'em.

a few of you probably have it, but its still funny to own.[/quote]
GamePro listed that game as one of the dirtiest games of all time! XD

DefCon 5 - 3DO
Dr. Hauser (import) - 3DO
Woody Woodpecker Vol 1 - 3DO
Ultraman Powered (import) - 3DO
Snowjob - 3DO
Plumbers Don't Wear Ties - 3DO
Lost Eden - 3DO
Slopestyle - 3DO
Hell - 3DO

While I own many of the mainstream rares (PDS, VP, S2 etc) a game I havent heard many CAGs owning is

Ninja Gaiden SMS

Its cheap but appears on ebay maybe once or twice a month.

Anyone else have Spider-Man: Lethal Foes for the SNES? Mine's cart only but here's the box art:

571254_9322_front.jpg

In one of the wierdest moves in video game history a Spider-Man game gets released in Japan only. And the game is actually decent. I'm guessing it's got something to do with legeal rights and all the jazz.

Ive got Finding Nemo for gamecube, doubt too many people here own that... hey it was really cheap at kmart and I cannot resist a cheap game!

Helly Kitty Cube frenzy for the gameboy color is a pretty unusual one and I have a complete copy.

My Japanese games are:

Sakura Wars/Taisen Pocket sakura pack, longbox with GBC game and pocket sakura toy (like a pikachu 2 GS).

DDR for Gameboy Color complete with special controller.

Choro Q Hyper for the GBC complete

Oh and I also have a copy of Yu-gi-Oh worldwide edition 2004 that is in Japanese too but I would imagine these are pretty common as you could get legit copies on ebay for 5-7$ without the included trading cards.

Oh and for the person who has 3d worldrunner for the NES, I have it! I actually really like this game because its kind of like space harrier. I don't know if this game is rare or not, if its rare its news to me, I am sure you can get this for a couple bucks off ebay or amazon though. I've also got Magi Nation and Little Mermaid II pinball for the GBC.

My Rarest system is a View Master Interactive Vision. I paid 5$ for a box of stuff at a yard sale that had an NES system in it and a few games, and this system was included in the box for nothing. I don't have any tapes for the Interactive vision and I have no desire to hook it up but I do have the instruction manual, the tapes are available for a couple bucks each on amazon or ebay. My system looks to be in very nice and clean condition, it was probably someone's christmas gift that got quickly tossed aside cause it was crap.

http://ultimateconsoledatabase.com/educational/viewmaster_interactivevision.htm

http://www.computercloset.org/ViewMasterInteractiveVision.htm

Here is another article on VHS video game systems:

http://darkwatcher.psxfanatics.com/console/vhs.htm

CJ's Elephant Antics - Atari ST

I've bought some crappy games over the years but this title stands heads and shoulders above the rest.

If I remember correctly it was GBP 2.99 at the W H Smith in Leicester, UK. I really wanted to buy a new game and it was all I could afford. I'll be surprised if any other CAG's made the same poor decision as me.

cjs_elephant_antics_01.gif

cjs_elephant_antics_06.gif

[quote name='Halo05']I once wound up with Drakken for the SNES for the exact same reason. God that game sucked.[/QUOTE]

I got that game at launch it was not that bad.

i refuse to see what others have since its just too long, but im going to throw down two games and wait for others to tell me that they have those games. i have romance of the 3 kingdoms 2 for snes and tail of the sun for ps. word.

bread's done
Back