Tiger Woods 11 with $20 GC starting 4/26 at Amazon

Is this for all consoles? If so I will have to decide whether to pick it up for Wii. Hey Daz how do you like Tiger Woods '10?

[quote name='vwbeetlvr']i like the part where you fight Elin. I saw it on South Park. In for two![/QUOTE]
It's a fighting game? Damn, I was hoping for a dating sim.

[quote name='Got_Wii']Is this for all consoles? If so I will have to decide whether to pick it up for Wii. Hey Daz how do you like Tiger Woods '10?[/QUOTE]

All the message said was $20 gift card on Tiger Woods 11 tomorrow and they linked to the Tiger Woods 10 page.

[quote name='Got_Wii']Is this for all consoles? If so I will have to decide whether to pick it up for Wii. Hey Daz how do you like Tiger Woods '10?[/QUOTE]
Same here; hope it covers the Wii version.

I love the Wii version of 10. The control with motion plus totally changes the game. Also, the Wii version has faaaaar more courses than the other consoles (where they only have some as dlc.)

I hope they add alternating play back to online. The simultanious mode isn't that great for playing with friends.

I'm really enjoying it. Its a lot of fun for sure! I got you pm about playing online, is it a special wii # I need for playing online with other people? If so how do I find that number?

How awesome would it be for each of the Achievements/Trophies to be named after one of Tiger's mistresses?

Make it happen, EA!

[quote name='SaveFarris']How awesome would it be for each of the Achievements/Trophies to be named after one of Tiger's mistresses?

Make it happen, EA![/QUOTE]

in for 10!

[quote name='TheJerseyKush']nice, hopefully tiger woods pga tour 10 plummets even further into bargain bin deliciousness[/QUOTE]

Even further? It hasn't really dropped at all yet except for a few $30 sales once in a while, at least for the wii version.

[quote name='scottman']Even further? It hasn't really dropped at all yet except for a few $30 sales once in a while, at least for the wii version.[/QUOTE]

at a decent amount of targets you can pick it up for 15.

99.9% sure it will only be pS3 and xbox 360

ps3 and 360 is 59.99
wii is 47.99

Wow they are not even making this for the PS2, psp or ds ...

#$#$#$# you tiger :)

Maybe for PS3 Move as well?They don't make any sense without motion control of that ilk. Otherwise, yes, and it requires MotionPlus.

[quote name='vwbeetlvr']i like the part where you fight Elin. I saw it on South Park. In for two![/QUOTE]
lol i wish golf games were that fun

[quote name='crunchewy']Maybe for PS3 Move as well?They don't make any sense without motion control of that ilk. Otherwise, yes, and it requires MotionPlus.[/QUOTE]

I heard somewhere that EA Sports were going to get the PS3 Move controller involved. If that's the case it will likely be the version to get over the Wii edition, for both motion controls AND delicious HD.

[quote name='Pure Apathy']I just seen a tweet sent out from Amazon saying that there will be a $20 gift card offered with Tiger Woods 11 starting tomorrow. Hopefully NCAA 11 will come with a $20 gift card too sometime in the future.[/QUOTE]

Well, it depends w. NCAA 11. Did any one from NCAA teams cheated on their gf or wife?

Thanks OP. And Tiger/infidelity(/South Park) jokes are about as fresh as the Golden Bear's plaid slacks, dorks. Quintuple bogey for you all!

bread's done
Back