Tiggy the Kid and her Band of Misfits: Group Lowball IS NOW OVER :(

haha naw I saw you edit it a while back :p scared u were gunna do it and i wouldnt notice. If I'm wrong I apologize. Lots of bids for it at the end there.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rexall']Never again am I going to do this while drinking at the nudie bar. It's impossible to bid with so many distractions[/QUOTE]

dude just collect singles and say it's your tip for gracing them with your presence. It's like there paying you to deal with there distractions!

Yay I won my first-ever video game auction... even though it was only on one game. :D And now I don't have to risk pirating in order to play Banjo-Kazooie.

Yeah, I know I upped the previous bid by $3... but $6 is just too low a price for that great a game!

[quote name='raiden_86']okay ragingstorm, its yours[/QUOTE]

spent more than i was planning to, but it's for a good cause i guess!

now i need to find a smt: nocturne guide...

[quote name='ladytanuki']Yay I won my first-ever video game auction... even though it was only on one game. :D And now I don't have to risk pirating in order to play Banjo-Kazooie.

Yeah, I know I upped the previous bid by $3... but $6 is just too low a price for that great a game![/QUOTE]

You have purchased my love with that extra 3 dollars. Would you like me to rub your feet?

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']spent more than i was planning to, but it's for a good cause i guess!

now i need to find a smt: nocturne guide...[/QUOTE]

ya know, if I said I had that guide (with the bookmarks)...

[quote name='Potatoeman']Record of Agarest War RNLE - $35[/QUOTE]

Heheh congratulations. You got soooooo lucky. As soon as I bid $34 my wife came and sat next to me and asked to use the laptop. I ofcourse did not want to let er see what I was bidding on. Anway, enjoy the mousepad....perv! ;)

[quote name='Potatoeman']Haha, sorry buddy.[/QUOTE]

No problem. I was not going to go over $40 so you probably would've won anyway. Enjoy the game.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the lowball! And a big thanks to everyone who organized, participated, updated, communicated, regulated (and one who was inebriated) this crazy mess!!!! Cheers!!!!

Got to go to bed (work tomorrow), but once the OP has the final update I will begin sending out invoices. I will also post a few random items that did not receive bids that anyone who won an item of mine can have for an extra $1 shipping cost (first come first serve), so keep you eyes posted for something you might like on the cheap.

Again, thanks to the group for letting me get in on this. It was a blast, and you have my gratitude as well as the bidders!

[quote name='AugustAPC']Alright, we should be updated. Everyone should double check to make sure the amounts are correct.[/QUOTE]

Found 2 errors (I think):

1. I believe I won Super Mario Sunshine with my bid of $13 in post #509

2. The fable guides are all mixed up I think, I'm pretty sure I won one of those guides so if you could please double check that would be awesome.

[quote name='Setherial']Found 2 errors (I think):

1. I believe I won Super Mario Sunshine with my bid of $13 in post #509

2. The fable guides are all mixed up I think, I'm pretty sure I won one of those guides so if you could please double check that would be awesome.[/QUOTE]

I fixed Mario Sunshine but I believe the fable guides are correct. You'll need to show me where you outbid the others.

[quote name='AugustAPC']I fixed Mario Sunshine but I believe the fable guides are correct. You'll need to show me where you outbid the others.[/QUOTE]

yea I can't find my bids anywhere, guess I lost focus somewhere along the way during all the craziness cuz I thought I had a leading bid on one of'em. damn. =(

bread's done
Back