Tiggy the Kid and her Band of Misfits: Group Lowball IS NOW OVER :(

I'm pretty sure I've paid everyone, but if there are any sellers that still need my money, please lemme know. There were a lot to keep track of.

Shipments will go out this weekend and next week.
Sorry for the delay been busy with work, planning my move and comic con.
Ill try and add some extras to peoples packages.

[quote name='Ash Burton']I guess Parasite Eve will go to those who paid late? For shame tigger![/QUOTE]

W-what? No! I'm just absent minded...

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']W-what? No! I'm just absent minded...[/QUOTE]
Oh ok then. Its not like its my favorite game, and I certainly don't have a tattoo or anything like that...

Parasite_Eve_Tattoo_by_emuwalton.jpg

If you have sent payment I thank you and suggest checking post 13 for any updates.

I haven't received payment from 3 individuals, 2 of which I haven't received PM replies from yet. If this is you, please PM me!!!!

YES YES YES I like to thank the Legos, DC, The Man of Steel (Old Symbol, not new one that one sucks) and Tiggerkiddo of course

[quote name='Osirus313']sooooo....is an invoice gonna be sent to me by way of private message soon?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='yakumo']I'm still waiting on my invoice.[/QUOTE]

who did you win items from? Invoices should have been sent out via PM.

Didn't get any invoice in PM from adriley313. In fact - did not hear back on a question I asked either.
But payment was made today based on the totals on first page

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Didn't get any invoice in PM from adriley313. In fact - did not hear back on a question I asked either.
But payment was made today based on the totals on first page[/QUOTE]

I believe that he is on the way to Comic Con. That is a little odd though. I say give it a few more days (till tuesday) and if you don't hear back then send another PM.

From my experience with adriley, he is very slow with responding and shipping but items are nicely packed and do get delivered after a while

Im sorry people, comic con stuff and stuff is over with.
My bosses left so i have to run things which has serious lagged me down since they tld me right before comic con.
Stuff will be packed and shipped in the next few days.
Dante- I needed to PM you about something which is why no total was given.

[quote name='Osirus313']I haven't heard anything at all from tigerkiddo.....this ain't cool[/QUOTE]
Post #8

It has your total and tells you where to send the money.

Did you want like a personal invoice or something?

You paid via paypal, I bought your postage via paypal so it should have sent you an email with the tracking info...yes, I've been lazy in communication but I ship very quickly.

Usually I send out PM's to the winners but I didn't this time because of how many different winners there were. Seems I will have to send out PM's to the remaining non payers.

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']You paid via paypal, I bought your postage via paypal so it should have sent you an email with the tracking info...yes, I've been lazy in communication but I ship very quickly.

Usually I send out PM's to the winners but I didn't this time because of how many different winners there were. Seems I will have to send out PM's to the remaining non payers.[/QUOTE]

I got your message, usually I wait for the invoices to see what I won from a lowball and especially this one with so many sellers. I'll send you the money tomorrow, sorry for the wait.

So, I sent all of the items (except one dude who hasn't paid yet). So sorry for the delay, my visa in the US ran out and I had to go back to Indonesia 2 weeks ago (plus I have no internet until now). My brother sent the stuff on Tuesday morning. Please pm me when you receive it, thanks.

invoice on page 34

If you have paid today or can pay within the next hour and a half, your package will be sent out tonight. Otherwise, they'll go out tomorrow or whenever I get your payment.

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']If you have paid today or can pay within the next hour and a half, your package will be sent out tonight. Otherwise, they'll go out tomorrow or whenever I get your payment.[/QUOTE]

Paid, you can ship the game whenever you can.

Still waiting response from hetz, he said he didn't received the money I sent him a few days ago.

Does ShadowSx plan on sending stuff out anytime soon?

oh and Hetz since the BF3 Limited Edition is complete can I assume the LE codes are unused?

@edwin29 My bad, I got your payment. pm'ed you already.
@DudeImGodly If you mean the online pass, I think I might've used it already sorry. But I don't know about the Back to Karland DLC, because I never got the DLC.

bread's done
Back