Time Crisis 2 with Guncon (PS2) $29.99 at Outpost.com

Wow that is a great deal, have to wait till someone with a credit card gets home before I can order it though...

Sweet deal. The Time Crisis games are some of my favorites and anyone who doesn't have the game needs to buy this. It's so friggin awesome.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Looks like it's dead.

A shame, this was a damn good deal.[/quote]

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only reason I dont get a Guncon for my PS2 is that you cant use them if your system is hooked up with S Video or Component cables.

[quote name='DX']Only reason I dont get a Guncon for my PS2 is that you cant use them if your system is hooked up with S Video or Component cables.[/quote]

Well you can but you need this other cable.
AV Adaptor SCPH-10130U
which is sold seperately.

[quote name='DX']Thats just dumb.Why not use the damn USB port on the front of the PS2?[/quote].

it does use the usb port in the front... :roll:

[quote name='MeGaWC27'][quote name='DX']Thats just dumb.Why not use the damn USB port on the front of the PS2?[/quote].

it does use the usb port in the front... :roll:[/quote]

Oh... :oops:

Then why do I need the adapter?

IIRC, the Guncon is connected to the USB port AND to the tv. But you can't use composite cables and S-video when you connect it to the TV. Right?

First off, that was a great price. TC2 is getting a bit harder to find, and is a great game.

Second, I have TC2 working on my TV with a composite input. A while ago I had to buy a $14.99 adaptor to get this to work. (AV Adaptor SCPH-10130U, laready mentioned) Basically you have to plug the yellow RCA plug into it. The box itself goes from your vid out to the composite/S-Video Television input.

Also note: Older Guncon's WILL work with this game.

[quote name='DX']Only reason I dont get a Guncon for my PS2 is that you cant use them if your system is hooked up with S Video or Component cables.[/quote]

ok here we go again.i might miss a few things...do a search for a thread that talked about TC3 with guncon 2 preowned at EBGames..i explained it there..but here goes

for s-video you need the adapter..

for component cables you DON'T
plug the red and blue from the ps2 into the red and blue of your TV or receiever or whatever

plug the GUNCON cable into the green component jack...then on the other end of this connector there should be another jack...plug the GREEN from the ps2 into this jack

it works fine..i'm playing TC 3 on my HDTV(rear projection CRT-based..it won't work on LCD,DLP,Plasma) just fine

for calibration on an HDTV do not touch anything..let it get to the calibration screen and it should AUTOMATICALLY bring up to pop-ups, "progressive scan enabled" and "2 point adjustment"...should be good to go

if this doesn't work try holding the trigger and pressing select with the gun pointing away from the screen and it should put it into 100 Hz mode..should be good to go

it seems to be back in stock, but the cheapest ship method is over 8 dollars, which pushes the total after tax over forty dollars. btw, the game is available for twenty at ebgames used, but without the gun. I think i will just get time crisis 3 from ebgames for 33.74 from ebgames.

This would be a good deal, but the cheapest ship option is over eight dollars

Time Crisis 2 is a great game. I bought it a couple years ago at Target for $7.44 (with the Guncon 2) and it is still one of my favorite light gun games.

That Sony AV Adaptor SCPH-10130U for S-Video setups is really hard to find in Southern California. I just got Time Crisis 3 a few weeks back and searched everywhere for that thing. I ended up finding a 3rd party one used from Gamestop since every retail and online store was sold out or did not carry the official Sony adaptor. It is suprising that you cannot even really find a store that has it online. Ebay was no luck as well. Even though mine is working, if anyone knows where I can get the Sony one, it would be appreciated.

[quote name='dracula']it seems to be back in stock, but the cheapest ship method is over 8 dollars, which pushes the total after tax over forty dollars. btw, the game is available for twenty at ebgames used, but without the gun. I think i will just get time crisis 3 from ebgames for 33.74 from ebgames.

This would be a good deal, but the cheapest ship option is over eight dollars[/quote]

They have Ground Shipping via Airborne for $7.04.

Also, this game with gun is selling for new. Time crisis 3 with Guncon for $33.74 at ebgames is used. I haven't had much luck with the condition of the used games I've bought from ebgames.com or gamestop.com. I don't want to take any chances of getting a guncon2 that has been abused that it's going to break on me. When it comes to systems, controllers, and peripherals, I always have to buy new.

bread's done
Back