Time Crisis 4 w/ Guncon 3 (PS3) Back to $50 Shipped @ Amazon.com

Just got an e-mail confirming my $20 refund!! I originally got this for 49.99, so including the $10 price adjustment from before, I got TC4 for 19.99 shipped!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! WHEEEE!!!

i think they bought too many copies of this game, and it has tanked.

Hardly anybody out there owns a ps3, much less being willling to pay $90 retail for a game that'll last an hour.

[quote name='gsr']i think they bought too many copies of this game, and it has tanked.

Hardly anybody out there owns a ps3, much less being willling to pay $90 retail for a game that'll last an hour.[/quote]

I don't know the reason for the rapid price drop(s), but this game has hardly been out for a month, I don't think that is enough time to determine if this game has flopped or not. Amazon appears to be the only one dropping the price this much, everyone else is still selling it for $80-$90.

The game is a port of an arcade game after all, and I don't expect the main game to last more than an hour. Namco generally adds new modes to their home version to add to the longevity of the game.

Hopefully with deals like this and more GunCons 3s in consumers hands, maybe we will see ports of House of the Dead 4, Virtua Cop 3, and Silent Hill Arcade.

nice. Just got back from vaca and now see i should get another $10 refund from that lightning deal making this $30 overall. Havent even played it yet and think its safe to say its worth that

went ahead and picked it up.

Game is quite entertaining...i just hope this isnt the only game to use teh new GunCon.

The compete mission section of TC4 (which is basically the arcade mode + extra scenes) throws in some FPS action..which is akward at first, but once you get used to it its very fun.

I'm going to go with that they over-ordered. BB & CC seemed to have done the same (at least in my area). So I wouldn't be too surprised to see this cheaper soon.

bread's done
Back