Titanfall Season Pass Free for Xbox One and Xbox 360 and PC

THanks for posting it here. I hate going to the free section to find free stuff. Its so annoying when things go in the proper place. Youre awesome dude!

so is there any way to get the game cheap too? i have the deluxe edition on PC and enjoy it but wouldn't mind trying the xbox one version, i grabbed the SP but it doesn't do much good without the game i assume
There was a thread a month or two ago where people were able to price match the 360/Xbox One version at Best Buy with Sears.com's price of $10. Might search for that. I got it that way.

Oh, just looked at Sears.com now it says $26.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get the idea selling multiplayer maps and to me it is more ridiculous than horse armor to be honest. Map cost money to develop I know but what they are doing is segmenting the online community and in some case kill it because not everyone is going to get the dlc maps. It's not like pubs/devs get nothing out of it if dlc maps were free. People play their game longer and it stays relevant. Titanfall is the perfect example.

That said, Titanfall on PC bored the crap out of me but I am enjoying the heck out of it on Xbox One. Maybe because I suck less... l o l
For those that play the game through its full cycle, maps are great.

Me and 10 friends play CoD throughout the whole year. We always tail off how much we play about a month before their new maps come out. Then once the new maps come out we play that week at least 3 times. Then repeat the process.

Without the new maps things get old and we would probably stop playing after 4-6 months. With the maps we get fun out of the game for a full year till the new iteration.

I don't get the idea selling multiplayer maps and to me it is more ridiculous than horse armor to be honest. Map cost money to develop I know but what they are doing is segmenting the online community and in some case kill it because not everyone is going to get the dlc maps. It's not like pubs/devs get nothing out of it if dlc maps were free. People play their game longer and it stays relevant. Titanfall is the perfect example.

That said, Titanfall on PC bored the crap out of me but I am enjoying the heck out of it on Xbox One. Maybe because I suck less... l o l
The alternative is giving maps/modes for free and selling cosmetics and characters, like Evolve. We know how the community felt about that, so I'm sure no major publisher will ever try again. $20 Map packs and fractured communities for life, son.

Played Titanfall last week for the 1st time in 5-6 months and had no problem getting into a game. Bought the 1st map pack when it came out so the 2nd and 3rd map packs will keep me playing for a few weeks until I get the achievements that came with them. Wouldn't be surprised to see Titanfall as either the next free game for EA Access or Games with Gold(on both systems).

I was able to pick it up for X1 even though I don't own Titanfall on that platform, but it's there if I do I suppose.

I got it price match back in January for $10.  I think it is still sitting in my glovebox.  Now I have the season pass.  I swear, I might sell my car and forget it is in there.

Well, there's $25 down the drain... Bought the Season Pass when I got the game (literally the only SP I've ever bought). Things like this will keep me from giving devs money for Passes when they will just become free later down the road
Name another game that's not AC Unity that turned its season pass free.

Also this may just be a 24-hour thing for the anniversary? Has anyone found out for sure?

The alternative is giving maps/modes for free and selling cosmetics and characters, like Evolve. We know how the community felt about that, so I'm sure no major publisher will ever try again. $20 Map packs and fractured communities for life, son.
Evolve screwed itself when they made the digital pre purchase on XB1 let you bypass the grinding & tied the first new monster for preorders or pay $15 if you don't preorder. That's what started the bad press that got topped off with the $130 in skins DLC available.

Gearbox did the same thing in regards to new character in BL 2, except it was $10, but no one said a word then.

Evolve screwed itself when they made the digital pre purchase on XB1 let you bypass the grinding & tied the first new monster for preorders or pay $15 if you don't preorder. That's what started the bad press that got topped off with the $130 in skins DLC available.

Gearbox did the same thing in regards to new character in BL 2, except it was $10, but no one said a word then.
That's because BL2 added the bulk of the DLC skins after release. That and BL2 was so much fun that no one cared. They were too busy dumping 100s of hours into the game instead of coming to forums to complain.

Not sure how or why people are saying this game is dead. I play it all the time and never fail to get into a full match every time, including DLC playlists. Dead by Black Ops 2 standards maybe since I'm sure half of Xbox Live's Gold subscribers don't own it, but it's still very well populated and will probably stay that way for awhile. It's a pretty unique game.

CAG users thoroughly enjoy boosting their post count by bashing and spreading lies about games they've never played.

I do not think it goes free soon though.  If so, then why give out the DLC free now?  Just give the whole thing.  Maybe in 6 months.

Not sure how or why people are saying this game is dead. I play it all the time and never fail to get into a full match every time, including DLC playlists. Dead by Black Ops 2 standards maybe since I'm sure half of Xbox Live's Gold subscribers don't own it, but it's still very well populated and will probably stay that way for awhile. It's a pretty unique game.

CAG users thoroughly enjoy boosting their post count by bashing and spreading lies about games they've never played.
Same here. Still play all the time and the vast majority of the time the game is full (or gets full shortly after the match starts).

It's not thriving by any means but it's still doing ok.

Anybody having problems login in? I can't get passed the login page to purchase... I know Live on 360 is having problems today but is it me or the site?

I played me a lot of Titanfall on Xbox One.  I really love the simplicity of it.  There's enough variety without being batshit crazy overboard for how you can load out your pilots and titans.  Also, the gameplay is a lot of fun with the pilots vs titans dynamic.

Definitely worth what I paid for it at launch, and definitely worth checking out now for dirt cheap if you haven't seen it yet.

I haven't touched it since December, but did plan on checking out if they've added anything to it since then.

I played it through almost two generations.

It is a game that I dived into and loved it, but the second I took a break for a week I felt no want to go back. Then when I came back it just didn't hook me like it did originally. A lot of my friends did the same.

I think it was more of a depth issue than anything. As there wasn't a lot to progress towards

Thank you got it for the 360. Play with family on the 360 version and friends on Xbox one. I can't believe I paid for this on the xbox one. It did not live up to the hype.

I don't play this game anymore but I'd like it if they put it for free in EA Access.

I think at one time they said that wouldn't happen but I think there's a shot.

This is probably gonna be one of the free games next month for Xbox One. It has been a long time coming
Only been about a year, already got it for $12.99 with all the DLC but would love for it to be free and get more people on.

thanks OP.   i enjoy titanfall xbox one with all the DLC, but i don't have TF for x360.    so I would guess at some point titanfall will be xbox gold free for x360, so i will have the free DLC ready to go!   nice

Why not? You can if it's an incentive to buy a console and yearly subscription. Generations ago every console came with a flagship game right?

With how quickly they have had to give up on Titanfall they might as well have just made it free at launch and exclusive to X1. This maybe breathes a month or two of life into it before it becomes obscure again with the next newsworthy event being the closure of the servers.

But if you give it for free at launch it becomes a rallying point for new console owners who are waiting for anything decent to play and are willing to overlook the fact that the game itself left a lot to be desired.
I'm just going to assume this was written by a kid that doesn't know any better.

I bought this game on Xbox 360 when it came out. I wasn't a huge fan but this is tempting me to give it another chance on Xbox One. If nothing else to build my One library up.

bread's done
Back