Titts Large or Small which do you like ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Lina']Why sad? :([/QUOTE]

I'd bet its the sexual overtone you gave to Shrike but not Sweeney.

[quote name='Lina']Why sad? :([/QUOTE]

It's that creepy old man Shrike. :D
Making all of those trades...
there's something rather.... unwholesome about it :)

*Disclaimer: Shrike is a good guy. I'm just being ridiculous, which is often par for the course.

[quote name='JSweeney']It's that creepy old man Shrike. :D

*Disclaimer: Shrike is a good guy. I'm just being ridiculous, which is often par for the course.[/QUOTE]

I'll be unwholesome with you from now on. ;)

[quote name='Kayden']I'd bet its the sexual overtone you gave to Shrike but not Sweeney.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure that's just a complete coincidence. :roll:

[quote name='JSweeney']It's that creepy old man Shrike. :D

*Disclaimer: Shrike is a good guy. I'm just being ridiculous, which is often par for the course.[/QUOTE]

Creepy? Nah, it's crafty. Just ask any of my Halo 2 clanmates. :D Right letter, wrong word.

Making all those trades? Is 274 a lot of trades? I'm just promoting commerce on CAG. :D

Unwholesome? That's a topic for a much larger discussion, since it certainly depends on your POV for what qualifies in that respect. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Bigger question than we can go into at this moment, I'd bet.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Nobody wants to hear of my multiple piles of baggage and piles of dirty laundry.
That's a downer. :D

[quote name='JSweeney']Yep. Nobody wants to hear of my multiple piles of baggage and piles of dirty laundry.
That's a downer. :D[/QUOTE]

You can always pack away the baggage and wash the laundry. Just need a big enough closet space and enough bleach.

House addition anyone? :rofl:

[quote name='Kayden']I'd bet its the sexual overtone you gave to Shrike but not Sweeney.[/QUOTE]

Hey, someone has to fall on a dagger to keep a converstation going.
For some reason, however, that tends to be me more often than not.
Strange, that.

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm certainly a big enough man to share. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Oh, no.
You're not tricking me with that old line,
Creepy old man. ;)

[quote name='JSweeney']Hey, someone has to fall on a dagger to keep a converstation going.
For some reason, however, that tends to be me more often than not.
Strange, that.[/QUOTE]

Dagger, grenade, small nuclear device, whatever happens to be the means of disposal at the moment.

We all work best on the things we practice the best. Or most often, bare minimum.

[quote name='JSweeney']Oh, no.
You're not tricking me with that old line,
Creepy old man. ;)[/QUOTE]

Tricking you? Would I ever think of doing something so unwholesome :twisted: as trying to trick you? O:)

Not me.

And I keep telling you, it's crafty, not creepy. Same number of letters, different spelling, different meaning. :oldman::oldman:

Well, maybe I'm just being my naive self again.
I've given so much change and money out to people who've asked for it just because they've asked and said they're in some manner of dire straights, be it from hunger, broken car, and such.

I like to hope that people are just straight up honest and not crafty, but hey, if I'm feeble minded enough to just hand out money, I probably deserve it, right?

[quote name='JSweeney']Well, maybe I'm just being my naive self again.
I've given so much change and money out to people who've asked for it just because they've asked and said they're in some manner of dire straights, be it from hunger, broken car, and such.

I like to hope that people are just straight up honest and not crafty, but hey, if I'm feeble minded enough to just hand out money, I probably deserve it, right?[/QUOTE]

Most people are straight up honest and not crafty. This I know.

You're not feeble minded. Far from it. Just trying to help out who you can, however you can, be it change, money, or otherwise. I'm in the same feeble minded boat as you, if I'm wrong. And misery always loves company.

[quote name='Lina']Why does Sweeney seem so sad today.[/QUOTE]
Hopefully nothing I've done. :cry: I'm sure it's nothing you've done, my dear. ;)

[quote name='JSweeney']Well, maybe I'm just being my naive self again.

I like to hope that people are just straight up honest and not crafty, but hey, if I'm feeble minded enough to just hand out money, I probably deserve it, right?[/QUOTE]

What craft is there in lying? It doesn't take much skill or time, but look at it this way at least when people asked for money you didn't scream get a job you dead beat.

[quote name='Lina']Why does Sweeney seem so sad today.[/QUOTE]

why did all the dinosaurs die?

BECAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF AT NIGHT

[quote name='Ozzkev55']why did all the dinosaurs die?

BECAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF AT NIGHT[/QUOTE]

Actually I heard it's because they each sneezed, coughed, and hiccuped at the same time.

[quote name='tauruskatt']Ozz that sig is frikken sweet.[/QUOTE]
why thank you, that is some pink floyd lyrics, from goodby cruel world, one of the last songs on the wall album, with the main charecter of starcraft ghost, all courtesy of onetrackmind, who created this masterpeice

[quote name='Ozzkev55']why thank you, that is some pink floyd lyrics, from goodby cruel world, one of the last songs on the wall album, with the main charecter of starcraft ghost, all courtesy of onetrackmind, who created this masterpeice[/QUOTE]

I don't suppose you've heard any news on starcraft ghost? I've been waiting on it for a very long time.

And I've used that SC:G picutre before it makes a very nice background.

[quote name='zionoverfire']What craft is there in lying? It doesn't take much skill or time, but look at it this way at least when people asked for money you didn't scream get a job you dead beat.[/QUOTE]

There is some craft to it, but people don't really even need to resort to chicanery with me. I'm an easy mark. That's a big reason I don't do any trading in the trade forums. The only time I really send anything out to other CAGs is if I'm gifting it to them, which has happened a number of times over the course of my tenure here.

[quote name='JSweeney']There is some craft to it, but people don't really even need to resort to chicanery with me. I'm an easy mark.[/QUOTE]

That is what I said but at least you aren't a hard ass, better a softy than a totally unsympathetic cock. Although I'm sure in the future you will find a better way to deal with your charitable side and to make sure your efforts and funds go to a cause that you can see.

[quote name='JSweeney']There is some craft to it, but people don't really even need to resort to chicanery with me. I'm an easy mark. That's a big reason I don't do any trading in the trade forums. The only time I really send anything out to other CAGs is if I'm gifting it to them, which has happened a number of times over the course of my tenure here.[/QUOTE]

Ugh... what's wrong with you today?

If something's wrong, you can talk to me about it. :)

[quote name='Ozzkev55']why did all the dinosaurs die?

BECAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF AT NIGHT[/QUOTE]

Ugh... Gamefaqs idiocy... I'm using ignore a lot lately.

[quote name='Lina']Ugh... Gamefaqs idiocy... I'm using ignore a lot lately.[/QUOTE]

CAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF AT NIGHT!

[quote name='zionoverfire']I don't suppose you've heard any news on starcraft ghost? I've been waiting on it for a very long time.

And I've used that SC:G picutre before it makes a very nice background.[/QUOTE]

It'll be at E3, that's all I know.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It'll be at E3, that's all I know.[/QUOTE]

Promise? Even if this game turns out to be horrible I'd like to see it released just so I can finally try it out.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Promise? Even if this game turns out to be horrible I'd like to see it released just so I can finally try it out.[/QUOTE]

Check the big E3 list as it's the only confirmed Blizzard title to appear at the show.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I see, well thankyou for this ray of hope.[/QUOTE]

No problem, I'm hoping it hasn't gone to hell with the new dev team. That and not becoming the next Duke Nukem Forever.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']No problem, I'm hoping it hasn't gone to hell with the new dev team. That and not becoming the next Duke Nukem Forever.[/QUOTE]

Yes I do worry about that, I'm just amazed that they haven't scrapped the project.

[quote name='dcfox']The last I've heard of Duke Nukem Forever is that they've switched over to the new Unreal Engine.[/QUOTE]

The new new one or the old new one.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back