Titts Large or Small which do you like ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']When's this thread going to be closed?[/QUOTE]

*hangs up the "closed for the night, please try again later" sign*

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Actually by "they" I meant women ... now maybe it'll make sense and you can laugh at me for maybe implying that I only have an inch to offer. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Magnifying glass and micrometer, anyone?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Everything I watch is either animated, comedy, or both. Except for The Shield and Sportscenter. I don't typically watch shows for the women (girls :twisted: ) involved. For example, I've never watched Smallville despite the presence of Kristin Kreuk and she's +10 uber hot. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Kristin Kreuk was hot in the first season of smallville. But as the show goes on her lack of acting ability is becoming more apparent and is slowly wearing away at her hotness.

The girl who plays Chloe, Allison Mack, is pretty hot though.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
I think that's the worst burning I've ever had, and I did it to myself.[/quote] Really? I think dc taken you pretty bad before.;)[/QUOTE]
Carpet burns don't count ;)

[quote name='tauruskatt']:whistle2:s

what is the significance of Lina being bi, or having anything to do with you making fun of her, kayden?

I make a lot of sexually-innuendous references about females too, but no one's asked me my preferences (even after posting a pic that I had to edit the boobs out of, and I thought for sure I'd catch seven layers of hell for that). but comments..that doesn't make me bi, it just makes me someone posting in a thread with the word "Tits" in the title (well, technically "Titts", but whatever). It just makes me someone else throwing in their opinion of famous/not so famous women.

"I've seen a lot of this same behavior." burned by a bisexual girl, kayden? or do you have a degree and just haven't mentioned it.

...sure, there are occasions where girls who are bisexual are only that way for a time, young, confused, needing attention, but if you're going to place blame and stereotypes, maybe you should place them on yourself. because where to confused attention starved young girls come from, do you think??...10 times out of 10, those are the girls coming down from fucked up MEN.

~[/QUOTE]

It isn't really significant. It just fits the mental image I had. I wasn't making fun of her for it... I had many other things to do that for.

I don't have a degree, nor have I been burned by a bi woman. In hs and college I met a lot of people and heard a lot of stories. I had to raise myself for the most part, so I already had a good sense of who I was when I was in HS. That really helped cut the drama. Since I had my shit together, I played therapist for all the confused adolecents.

Why would I place the blame on myself? I always try to be nice to everyone that deserves it. I don't treat women like throw away sex toys. Are you trying to pin a stereotype on me with even less substanciating evindence than there was for "The one I cannot name"? What do you know of my personal life beyond the fact I have a girlfriend? Also, you have zero right to place the blame solely on men. In high school, women are twice as much bother. Sure, I guy may only want to date a girl if she's cute. However, most girls hardly show interest in a guy unless he's cute, rich and popular. Even then, the moment they stop being feeling the guy deserves them, they just to the next cute, rich, popular guy. High school kids are stupid. Guys tend to just want sex, but a lot of girls use that their will for sex and stupidity to make them jump through hoops. Using someone for sex may be inconsiderate, but the goal isn't to hurt someone. The mind games women do are just cruel, often intentionally so, just to see how much they can hurt someone.

[quote name='dcfox']Kristin Kreuk was hot in the first season of smallville. But as the show goes on her lack of acting ability is becoming more apparent and is slowly wearing away at her hotness.

The girl who plays Chloe, Allison Mack, is pretty hot though.[/QUOTE]

Who? Honestly I don't know. I've only seen Kristin in Neutrogena commercials and the brief appearance in Euro-Trip. That was enough. :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:

And Kayden, you really should stop talking about the person not to be named. I don't see the point anymore. After all, you really only have to call somebody on something once, not every time they post and/or you see their name.

Please?

Oh yeah and guys do incredibly cruel things on purpose too. They're just more honest about it. :lol:

This is Allison Mack. And I can't believe you haven't watched a single episode of Smallville yet. Next you're telling me you don't watch One Tree Hill or the OC :lol:
promo0062-134.jpg

[quote name='dcfox']This is Allison Mack. And I can't believe you haven't watched a single episode of Smallville yet. Next you're telling me you don't watch One Tree Hill or the OC :lol:
promo0062-134.jpg
[/QUOTE]

She's ok, for a blonde. ;) ... Kind of cute, but that just means she can never be truly hot with that face.

I don't, but I did see one episode of the OC over spring break ... they were stuck in a mall. I was hoping somehow it would go all Dawn of the Dead but they survived. Absolutely no zombies showed up. :cry:

I've never seen Buffy or Angel either. Is that bad, or does it just mean I'm hetero? :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Who? Honestly I don't know. I've only seen Kristin in Neutrogena commercials and the brief appearance in Euro-Trip. That was enough. :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:

And Kayden, you really should stop talking about the person not to be named. I don't see the point anymore. After all, you really only have to call somebody on something once, not every time they post and/or you see their name.

Please?

Oh yeah and guys do incredibly cruel things on purpose too. They're just more honest about it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I didn't post that to talk about Lina, she was only mentioned in passing. I posted it to reply to Tau, to whom, most of my post was directed at.

[quote name='Kayden']I didn't post that to talk about Lina, she was only mentioned in passing. I posted it to reply to Tau, to whom, most of my post was directed at.[/QUOTE]

I realize that ... it just seemed like an good opportunity to say it. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've never seen Buffy or Angel either. Is that bad, or does it just mean I'm hetero? :lol:[/QUOTE]
:shock: :shock: :shock: I almost hate you right now :lol: But please tell me you've watched the X-Files, my favorite show of all time, and all your grievances will be forgiven.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I realize that ... it just seemed like an good opportunity to say it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

k-I like anime.

s-Really? So do I.

k-Which is your favorite?

s-Shovels, I like shovels.

k-Uh... We were talking about anime.

s-I know...

k-Then why did you mention shovels?

s-Seemed like as good a time as any.

[quote name='dcfox']:shock: :shock: :shock: I almost hate you right now :lol: But please tell me you've watched the X-Files, my favorite show of all time, and all your grievances will be forgiven.[/QUOTE]

I've seen a few episodes (literally 3 or 4). The one with Krista Allen in it was my favorite. :drool:

I have seen the movie as well.

[quote name='Kayden']k-I like anime.

s-Really? So do I.

k-Which is your favorite?

s-Shovels, I like shovels.

k-Uh... We were talking about anime.

s-I know...

k-Then why did you mention shovels?

s-Seemed like as good a time as any.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it just seemed like a good time to say it because I knew you'd see it fairly soon, and it was vaguely tied to the discussion. Nevermind then. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']This is Allison Mack. And I can't believe you haven't watched a single episode of Smallville yet. Next you're telling me you don't watch One Tree Hill or the OC :lol:
[/QUOTE]

okay, she's not that hot....

she almost reminds me of sarah on g4, whom I also don't find hot in the least. But it reminded me that I heard a rumor Kevin P is hosting xplay with Morgan Webb now...:drool:

[quote name='tauruskatt']okay, she's not that hot....

she almost reminds me of sarah on g4, whom I also don't find hot in the least. But it reminded me that I heard a rumor Kevin P is hosting xplay with Morgan Webb now...:drool:[/QUOTE]
Well I never said she was smoking hot. But she's attractive to say the least.

[quote name='tauruskatt']okay, she's not that hot....

she almost reminds me of sarah on g4, whom I also don't find hot in the least. But it reminded me that I heard a rumor Kevin P is hosting xplay with Morgan Webb now...:drool:[/QUOTE]

It'll still suck. :lol:

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']this thread ought to be combined with the "Does Cag make Degenerates" thread. Cause they're pretty much the same. Its like OTT with boobies.[/QUOTE]

That was supposed to be part two, but this one never got locked. :whistle2:$

10 times out of 10, those are the girls coming down from ed up MEN.

Not true with me. Amazingly, all relationships I've had with men have not ended up all messy.

I generally just find girls to be more physically attractive.

But, I could never have a true loving relationship with a female. I only hold deep feelings like that for guys.

Which is quite a conundrum.

[quote name='Kayden']It isn't really significant. It just fits the mental image I had. I wasn't making fun of her for it... I had many other things to do that for.

I don't have a degree, nor have I been burned by a bi woman. In hs and college I met a lot of people and heard a lot of stories. I had to raise myself for the most part, so I already had a good sense of who I was when I was in HS. That really helped cut the drama. Since I had my shit together, I played therapist for all the confused adolecents.

Why would I place the blame on myself? I always try to be nice to everyone that deserves it. I don't treat women like throw away sex toys. Are you trying to pin a stereotype on me with even less substanciating evindence than there was for "The one I cannot name"? What do you know of my personal life beyond the fact I have a girlfriend? Also, you have zero right to place the blame solely on men. In high school, women are twice as much bother. Sure, I guy may only want to date a girl if she's cute. However, most girls hardly show interest in a guy unless he's cute, rich and popular. Even then, the moment they stop being feeling the guy deserves them, they just to the next cute, rich, popular guy. High school kids are stupid. Guys tend to just want sex, but a lot of girls use that their will for sex and stupidity to make them jump through hoops. Using someone for sex may be inconsiderate, but the goal isn't to hurt someone. The mind games women do are just cruel, often intentionally so, just to see how much they can hurt someone.[/QUOTE]

I clearly ruffled your feathers enough for your grammer to take a nose dive. But out of the sentances that read well enough to make sense...

1. I don't give a flying about High School. No one's grown in HS, that's not what we were talking about. But even in HS, my theory that most 'socially-bi' girls (those who's unformed sexual preferences aren't really bi-sexual, but have some other underlying reason to be bi at the moment) have been abused or neglected by a guy/man in their life holds true. I had 'my shit' pretty 'together' in High School too, so I took the time out to talk to many of them and heard a good measure of horror stories from confused and yet-unformed adolescents. Sorry if you weren't "cute, rich, and popular" in High school, nor was I, but the hell if I care now. :lol:

2. "Using someone for sex may be inconsiderate," Stop your sentance right there. just stop it and re-read that. think about it. talk amoungst yourselves. whatever. That "may be" shouldn't be there, and I'd change the "inconsiderate" to something more like "an asshole thing to do". Sound better that way? I think so.

3. So, I'm not a girl who's ever played 'mind games' with guys, and you're not an abusive or neglectful guy. congrats. I didn't call you one, me suggesting you point the stereotype at yourself was a hint that you shouldn't be pointing stereotypes at anyone. not just online, but all the time. it's not a great people pleaser to say to someone, "you appear this way, so you must be this way"...especially with your vast amount of knowlege you've aquired from...a handful of high school and college years? lesse, the years when people are the most f'ed up, good polling place that is. :roll:

[quote name='Lina']Not true with me. Amazingly, all relationships I've had with men have not ended up all messy.

But, I could never have a true loving relationship with a female. I only hold deep feelings like that for guys.

Which is quite a conundrum.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s What about not being able to love someone? Or does love=/= deep feelings?

[quote name='Lina']Not true with me. Amazingly, all relationships I've had with men have not ended up all messy.

Which is quite a conundrum.[/QUOTE]

I'd hope it wouldn't be true with you, the point I was making was...oh...never mind, I was refering to the subset of bi/lesbians who 'test' it out for attention.

girls are more physically attractive. I mean, physically. lol, don't get me wrong, I doubt I could deal without certain anatomy of a guy, so I'm pretty sure I couldn't go that way. In relationships I'll go with an individual I fall for emotionally/chemically. but strictly visually, a nakkid male body isn't as appealing to the eye as a woman's curves, face, eyes, hair, etc.

edit: I don't think that makes me bi..I think that just means I like couples pron over 'playgirl'...and we all know who 'playgirl' is really made for anyway...

[quote name='tauruskatt']I clearly ruffled your feathers enough for your grammer to take a nose dive. But out of the sentances that read well enough to make sense...

1. I don't give a flying about High School. No one's grown in HS, that's not what we were talking about. But even in HS, my theory that most 'socially-bi' girls (those who's unformed sexual preferences aren't really bi-sexual, but have some other underlying reason to be bi at the moment) have been abused or neglected by a guy/man in their life holds true. I had 'my shit' pretty 'together' in High School too, so I took the time out to talk to many of them and heard a good measure of horror stories from confused and yet-unformed adolescents. Sorry if you weren't "cute, rich, and popular" in High school, nor was I, but the hell if I care now. :lol:

2. "Using someone for sex may be inconsiderate," Stop your sentance right there. just stop it and re-read that. think about it. talk amoungst yourselves. whatever. That "may be" shouldn't be there, and I'd change the "inconsiderate" to something more like "an asshole thing to do". Sound better that way? I think so.

3. So, I'm not a girl who's ever played 'mind games' with guys, and you're not an abusive or neglectful guy. congrats. I didn't call you one, me suggesting you point the stereotype at yourself was a hint that you shouldn't be pointing stereotypes at anyone. not just online, but all the time. it's not a great people pleaser to say to someone, "you appear this way, so you must be this way"...especially with your vast amount of knowlege you've aquired from...a handful of high school and college years? lesse, the years when people are the most f'ed up, good polling place that is. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Well... you must have your feathers equally ruffled, because you are being quite venmous. Why do you want to drag this out here? Really, I didn't care. I just didn't you trying to pin all the blame on men or incinuating I was just as much a user as someone from your past appears to have been. With reguards to my grammar, I know I have a few run ons, but I type like I speak. I really don't see how my last post was different from any other. Besides, I'm not trying to write the next great american novel, I was responding to a seemingly accusational post written by a seemingly beligerant young girl.

I didn't claim to have a vast repository of knowledge. I mentioned my experiences from highschool and college because they are relavent. A lot of the same issues happen through the ages of 16-24. I didn't say adolecents were the best place to learn about the human psyche, but they are a good place for learning about adolecents.

For your information, I was, and still am, cute. :razz:

2. I say "may be" not "maybe". Maybe says uncertain. I said 'it may be inconsiderate" meaning, "it is inconsiderate, but". Example, "I may be an abrasive ass, but you don't need to cop an attitude."

3. You seem to be putting way more words into my mouth that I did yours. Furthermore, I wasn't labelling anyone with sterotypes. All I said was that that information was something I wasn't surprised by. Yes, I gave a list of qualities, but those are qualities I believe she showed evidence of having. Stereotyping would be me saying something like you're a militant, man hating lesbian on the basis that you disagree with me. (That was an example, I'm not saying it). What I said about Lina was based on things she had said and my past experiences. I didn't say it was right, I said it was what I thought.

Uh... I've jumped around too much and my cousin is pestering me, I lost my train of thought.

girls are more physically attractive. I mean, physically. lol, don't get me wrong, I doubt I could deal without certain anatomy of a guy, so I'm pretty sure I couldn't go that way. In relationships I'll go with an individual I fall for emotionally/chemically. but strictly visually, a nakkid male body isn't as appealing to the eye as a woman's curves, face, eyes, hair, etc.

Definitely. I think most straight girls would agree with that.

Also, if the need to have the certain anatomy of a man arises during a sexual situation... it can easily be simulated. And usually in a much better way than most stupid men who just mindlessly pump away. :)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']New rule: No more putting things in people's mouths without permission. Unless they're asleep. :twisted: :lol:[/QUOTE]
Or unconscious :twisted:

[quote name='Kayden']
That really helped cut the drama. Since I had my shit together, I played therapist for all the confused adolecents.
[/QUOTE]

That's kinda funny, no offense but you seem like one of the last people I'd go to for advice. You don't even appear to "have your shit together" now. You apparently hound people you don't like or agree with over the internet, post what are basically gross and immature things on a message board, and then when punished for said infraction you get on someone else's account and inquire as to why then moan about it for two days. I probably don't really deserve to be commenting about maturity, but to me, that indicates you aren't all that grown up or mature and you certainly weren't cutting back on any drama. At some point I think you basically called youself an asshole, and I'm one too probably in most people's opinions. Yet the difference is I don't walk around thinking I'm some extra special judge of character because I listened to other people's stories at school, which is something everyone does anyhow.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']That's kinda funny, no offense but you seem like one of the last people I'd go to for advice. You don't even appear to "have your shit together" now. You apparently hound people you don't like or agree with over the internet, post what are basically gross and immature things on a message board, and then when punished for said infraction you get on someone else's account and inquire as to why then moan about it for two days. I probably don't really deserve to be commenting about maturity, but to me, that indicates you aren't all that grown up or mature and you certainly weren't cutting back on any drama. At some point I think you basically called youself an asshole, and I'm one too probably in most people's opinions. Yet the difference is I don't walk around thinking I'm some extra special judge of character because I listened to other people's stories at school, which is something everyone does anyhow.[/QUOTE]

Seeing how its hard to understand the context of what is said online, its best to not take everything at face value. Yes, I am a clown, and yes, I can be an ass. However, that doesn't prevent me from be intelligent and serious when I choose. I can have an honest intelligent converstation or I can call someone an assbiting poop face.

You'd probably have a much better understanding of me if you actually knew me, but I doubt that will even happen.

[quote name='Lina']Definitely. I think most straight girls would agree with that.

Also, if the need to have the certain anatomy of a man arises during a sexual situation... it can easily be simulated. And usually in a much better way than most stupid men who just mindlessly pump away. :)[/QUOTE]

Any man that mindlessly pumps away is cheating themself and their partner of a much wider, much more enjoyable experience. Their loss, my gain.

Proof that age does help in more ways that one. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Any man that mindlessly pumps away is cheating themself and their partner of a much wider, much more enjoyable experience. Their loss, my gain.

Proof that age does help in more ways that one. ;)[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind, that's not the mental picture I wanted, Shrike.
There was quite a bit more pleasant mental imagery just a lit further back.

[quote name='Kayden']

You'd probably have a much better understanding of me if you actually knew me, but I doubt that will even happen.[/QUOTE]

Truer words are rarely spoken so fair enough. But I've just got one last question...Couldn't you say the same for me, for Lina, for tauruskatt, and for everyone else? I'm sure everyone would be different in real life than they are on here, but it's all people have to go on. If you don't think people should be formulating opinions about who you are and expressing them on here then why do you do the same for others?

[quote name='JSweeney']If you don't mind, that's not the mental picture I wanted, Shrike.
There was quite a bit more pleasant mental imagery just a lit further back.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, JSweeney, I'll warn you next time there's something like that on the way to be posted.

I wouldn't feel right if I was responsible for you clawing your eyes out. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']Any man that mindlessly pumps away is cheating themself and their partner of a much wider, much more enjoyable experience. Their loss, my gain.

Proof that age does help in more ways that one. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you're getting at here... but it sounds like I'd enjoy it. :)

[quote name='Lina']I'm not sure what you're getting at here... but it sounds like I'd enjoy it. :)[/QUOTE]

Only thing I'm getting it is trying to prove that single-mindedness in some things is a severe failing of the imagination. ;) And usually proof that some people don't have a large enough attention span to go beyond a single task.

Anything else besides that is completely up for interpretation. :rofl:Most certainly for discussion, bare minimum. :D

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Truer words are rarely spoken so fair enough. But I've just got one last question...Couldn't you say the same for me, for Lina, for tauruskatt, and for everyone else? I'm sure everyone would be different in real life than they are on here, but it's all people have to go on. If you don't think people should be formulating opinions about who you are and expressing them on here then why do you do the same for others?[/QUOTE]

As to the true personality, yes. All I really have to go by is what I'm shown here, and that is what I make comments based upon. When I make comments about a persons character, I generally also include something like "but I'm just going by what I've read"

I wouldn't say I'm so much critiquing the person, as the persona.

[quote name='Lina']I'm not sure what you're getting at here... but it sounds like I'd enjoy it. :)[/QUOTE]

:cry:
Muy Triste.
:cry:

[quote name='shrike4242']Sorry, JSweeney, I'll warn you next time there's something like that on the way to be posted.

I wouldn't feel right if I was responsible for you clawing your eyes out. :D[/QUOTE]

UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!!!

[quote name='JSweeney']UNCLEAN! UNCLEAN!!![/QUOTE]

Hang on, I have a sanitizing wipe around here somewhere......

..... yes, there it is. Unused, even. :D Still sealed, too. :D :D

Would that help, or do you need something bigger? :shock:

[quote name='dcfox']:shock: :shock: :shock: I almost hate you right now :lol: But please tell me you've watched the X-Files, my favorite show of all time, and all your grievances will be forgiven.[/QUOTE]

Buffy, Angel, OC, One Tree Hill, Smallville, X-Files. I've never watched any of them. Actually, I saw one episode of X-Files one time when I was too lazy to change the channel and didn't really like it.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Buffy, Angel, OC, One Tree Hill, Smallville, X-Files. I've never watched any of them. Actually, I saw one episode of X-Files one time when I was too lazy to change the channel and didn't really like it.[/QUOTE]

Guilty of all of the above, save OC and OTH.

Certainly eye-candy abounding in all the above. I abstain from OC and OTH for the fact that eyecandy would be the only thing worth watching there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back