Titts Large or Small which do you like ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Kayden']You say that like Princess Leia doesn't give you a woody anymore.[/QUOTE]
Princess Leia was never hot.

[quote name='dcfox']Princess Leia was never hot.[/QUOTE]

I dunno man. That slave girl outfit was the first time I 'discovered' girls.

[quote name='jaykrue']I dunno man. That slave girl outfit was the first time I 'discovered' girls.[/QUOTE]
I don't remember the first time I 'discovered' girls.

:shock::shock:
fisher1-signed.jpg

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Skinny is all she has going for her. The problem area is her face. :puke:[/QUOTE]

I'm with you man, too skinny and a face that ughghghgh to say the least.

Are you kidding me? Princess Leia was always hot. Look at that slave girl outfit picture that somebody else posted.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well that's certainly an interesting question ... I think I'd say Jennifer Gardner, Penelope Cruz, or Gisele. Though I may be the only person alive who would call them ugly. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yaeh, I'm going with Answer A) Your the only person alive who would call them ugly, though I agree with you on Cameron Diaz and dcfox's pick of Anna Kournikova. I'd also put Paris Hilton in the mix for hottest ugly women. I have no clue as to why people find her hot. She's pretty ugly to with a flat chest to boot and the personality of Jessica Simpson all in one.

[quote name='Scorch']One t in tits.. not sure how it made it 38 pages without that being pointed out..[/QUOTE]

I noticed, but honestly... Do you think anyone cares about one letter when theres a chance they'll see breasts?

Anna Kournikova was super hot around 2000.

Now, she looks like your normal blonde skank. She lost her hot athletic body, and her face isn't aging well, at all.

[quote name='Lina']Anna Kournikova was super hot around 2000.

Now, she looks like your normal blonde skank. She lost her hot athletic body, and her face isn't aging well, at all.[/QUOTE]

Are you bi? You have a lot of sexual comments directed towards women...

[quote name='Scorch']One t in tits.. not sure how it made it 38 pages without that being pointed out..[/QUOTE]
[quote name='dcfox']But speaking of spelling we need a mod to fix the title. I can't believe someone actually misspelled tits. Or is "titts" an acceptable spelling for it?[/quote]
I posted that about halfway through the thread.

[quote name='Kayden']Are you bi? You have a lot of sexual comments directed towards women...[/QUOTE]
I make alot of sexually charged comments towards guys but that doesn't mean I'm gay.

[quote name='zionoverfire']No it doesn't.:lol:[/QUOTE]

It does for me. I've seen a lot of this same behavior.

[quote name='dcfox']I make alot of sexually charged comments towards guys but that doesn't mean I'm gay.[/QUOTE]

You're joking. You make it evident. She talks about women like sblymnl would.

[quote name='Kayden']It does for me. I've seen a lot of this same behavior.[/QUOTE]

From spoiled brats? Not every bi girl I've met has been an emotion wreck.

[quote name='zionoverfire']From spoiled brats? Not every bi girl I've met has been an emotion wreck.[/QUOTE]

Young girl, confused, deluted, insecure, bi...

bi doesn't explain anything...age and bi might explain a little..I have a really good friend who's bi but she's one of the most grounded and emotionally stable people I know, She's also in her mid thirtys. and very comfortable with who and what she is.

[quote name='Kayden']Young girl, confused, deluted, insecure, bi...[/QUOTE]

Well let's just keep it to the first 4 and I agree, inless you are planning on tossing in drugs then I'd agree with the 5th.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well let's just keep it to the first 4 and I agree, inless you are planning on tossing in drugs then I'd agree with the 5th.[/QUOTE]

With a mindset like hers... I wouldn't rule it out.

[quote name='Kayden']With a mindset like hers... I wouldn't rule it out.[/QUOTE]

Yep, well good enough I thought you were talking about bi women in general not the bratty 17-22 year old ones.

and for crying out loud help your girlfriend come up with a better user name.;)

[quote name='Kayden']With a mindset like hers... I wouldn't rule it out.[/QUOTE]
nah, its all about attention though, shell do anything to get it, even if its negative attention, its the spotlight nevertheless

[quote name='Ozzkev55']nah, its all about attention though, shell do anything to get it, even if its negative attention, its the spotlight nevertheless[/QUOTE]

These are all excellent ways to get attention.;)

Help I just had 3 beers I think I'm becoming an alcoholic.

[quote name='zionoverfire']These are all excellent ways to get attention.;)

Help I just had 3 beers I think I'm becoming an alcoholic.[/QUOTE]

Damnit man! think of the children... THEY NEED BEER TOO! :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Damnit man! think of the children... THEY NEED BEER TOO! :lol:[/QUOTE]

And when they give me $20 they will get a 6 pack as well.;)

just because she has a different sexual preference than some of you, does not mean it is wrong. Being critical of someone over sexual preference is wrong. No one bashes gay people on the boards, so I do not see why she deserves it. (if that is not clear enough, knock it off should be clear enough)

and I liked how dcfox said he made comments towards guys, but is all too willing to forget his one true fantasy! Dead kids with tails

[quote name='zionoverfire']And when they give me $20 they will get a 6 pack as well.;)[/QUOTE]

*slips zion a fake 20*
im a cheapassgamer, i was made to go around unfair prices

[quote name='CaseyRyback']and I liked how dcfox said he made comments towards guys, but is all too willing to forget his one true fantasy! Dead kids with tails[/QUOTE]
Thanks for reminding everyone :evil: :lol: Ever since Sneaky took the quote out of sig I think its slowly being forgotten.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']just because she has a different sexual preference than some of you, does not mean it is wrong. Being critical of someone over sexual preference is wrong. No one bashes gay people on the boards, so I do not see why she deserves it. (if that is not clear enough, knock it off should be clear enough)

and I liked how dcfox said he made comments towards guys, but is all too willing to forget his one true fantasy! Dead kids with tails[/QUOTE]

This has nothing to do with sexual preferance. I've been critcizing Lina well before she said she was bi. All I really said was it fit with the conception I had of her. I didn't call her a stupid dyke or anything.

[quote name='Kayden']This has nothing to do with sexual preferance. I've been critcizing Lina well before she said she was bi. All I really said was it fit with the conception I had of her. I didn't call her a stupid dyke or anything.[/QUOTE]

it may not, but the whole last page, people made smart comments about it that really should not have been said.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']it may not, but the whole last page, people made smart comments about it that really should not have been said.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you've been reading the right thread? :lol:

:whistle2:s

what is the significance of Lina being bi, or having anything to do with you making fun of her, kayden?

I make a lot of sexually-innuendous references about females too, but no one's asked me my preferences (even after posting a pic that I had to edit the boobs out of, and I thought for sure I'd catch seven layers of hell for that). but comments..that doesn't make me bi, it just makes me someone posting in a thread with the word "Tits" in the title (well, technically "Titts", but whatever). It just makes me someone else throwing in their opinion of famous/not so famous women.

"I've seen a lot of this same behavior." burned by a bisexual girl, kayden? or do you have a degree and just haven't mentioned it.

...sure, there are occasions where girls who are bisexual are only that way for a time, young, confused, needing attention, but if you're going to place blame and stereotypes, maybe you should place them on yourself. because where to confused attention starved young girls come from, do you think??...10 times out of 10, those are the girls coming down from fucked up MEN.

~

[quote name='tauruskatt']:whistle2:s
what is the significance of Lina being bi, or having anything to do with you making fun of her, kayden?
~[/QUOTE]

It goes into a whole can of worms we are banned from getting into anymore..:D

[quote name='zionoverfire']It goes into a whole can of worms we are banned from getting into anymore..:D[/QUOTE]

can we use aliases or I can speak Russian/Polish/Cheh/German/French ?

[quote name='masha']can we use aliases or I can speak Russian/Polish/Cheh/German/French ?[/QUOTE]

You could simply send a PM if you feel so inclinded, personally I'll just wait a few weeks and laugh when this same damn shit occurs again and we aren't the ones involved. Even if it takes a while the source of a problem eventually shows itself.

[quote name='tauruskatt']:whistle2:s

I make a lot of sexually-innuendous references about females too, but no one's asked me my preferences (even after posting a pic that I had to edit the boobs out of, and I thought for sure I'd catch seven layers of hell for that). but comments..that doesn't make me bi, it just makes me someone posting in a thread with the word "Tits" in the title (well, technically "Titts", but whatever). It just makes me someone else throwing in their opinion of famous/not so famous women.

"I've seen a lot of this same behavior." burned by a bisexual girl, kayden? or do you have a degree and just haven't mentioned it.

...sure, there are occasions where girls who are bisexual are only that way for a time, young, confused, needing attention, but if you're going to place blame and stereotypes, maybe you should place them on yourself. because where to confused attention starved young girls come from, do you think??...10 times out of 10, those are the girls coming down from fucked up MEN.

~[/QUOTE]

oh_snap.gif

[quote name='zionoverfire']You could simply send a PM if you feel so inclinded, personally I'll just wait a few weeks and laugh when this same damn shit occurs again and we aren't the ones involved. Even if it takes a while the source of a problem eventually shows itself.[/QUOTE]

Oghhhh Yes...Seriously though...The snitch will bounce them to mods, like he/she just reported this.

ASSKISSERS.jpg

[quote name='masha']Oghhhh Yes...Seriously though...The snitch will bounce them to mods, like he/she just reported this.
[/QUOTE]

Hence why I suggest you drop this, track records on other sites are very good indications of what will happen here, let it go and in a few weeks the problem will solve itself, besides you've got plenty of games to play.;)

[quote name='tauruskatt']I'm still lost, but I appreciate I got an "oh snap!" LoL...

speaking of games, lumines is eating away my soul.[/QUOTE]

Fine I'll send you a quick PM on it.

Does anyone know how to change the custom title under the AV pic? I checked the FAQ and it said I can edit it in the user control panel but I can't find it anywhere in the CP.

[quote name='tauruskatt']I'm still lost, but I appreciate I got an "oh snap!" LoL...[/QUOTE]

Haha, I do it all the time to my friends when they argue w/ each other. I like a good Snap. :D

[quote name='jaykrue']Does anyone know how to change the custom title under the AV pic? I checked the FAQ and it said I can edit it in the user control panel but I can't find it anywhere in the CP.

Haha, I do it all the time to my friends when they argue w/ each other. I like a good Snap. :D[/QUOTE]

It's under menu edit profile, 2nd option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back