TMACDaddy banned from CAG & arrested for selling stolen items. UPDATED OP Re: Refunds

[quote name='$hady']Did anyone think to look in the local paper where this jackass lived and see if there was any reports about it?

Any info on how much $ worth of goods he stole from the store?

Hope everyone gets their money back, I would have grabbed one of those 300gig HDs if i'd seen the thread and prolly got ripped off with my luck.[/QUOTE]
I did some Google searching and didn't find squat about the arrest.

[quote name='Genocidal']So which is it? Is the money stuck in Paypal limbo or is it already spent? I'm guessing the latter since RawisJericho got his money back, but confirmation would be good to have.

Has anyone else heard anything about the situation?[/QUOTE]
I've not heard anything from Franchise recently, so who knows what could be going on with it. I'd stick to the Paypal complaints until something happens either way.

[quote name='shrike4242']I did some Google searching and didn't find squat about the arrest.
[/QUOTE]

Sometimes these sort of things appear a few weeks later in the local newspaper with little actual detail. A friend of a friend of mine got arrested for mugging people with a katana and the actual article came out 3 weeks later with no mention of his name, or what he did since it hadn't gone to trail yet.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Sometimes these sort of things appear a few weeks later in the local newspaper with little actual detail. A friend of a friend of mine got arrested for mugging people with a katana and the actual article came out 3 weeks later with no mention of his name, or what he did since it hadn't gone to trail yet.[/QUOTE]
I'll keep looking periodically.

[quote name='FranchiseGarnett']I'm here, he has no job guys, so money doesn't come very quickly, realize this.[/QUOTE]
And that's what happens you commit theft.

People want their money back, and after that point, it really doesn't matter to us what happens.

Good luck to all who got screwed. I hope everyone who dealt with this guy gets their money back. It sucks when things truly are too good to be true.

And excellent detective skills, Shrike! You should go out, buy some tights, and take to the street, Batman style.

[quote name='FranchiseGarnett']I'm here, he has no job guys, so money doesn't come very quickly, realize this.[/QUOTE]

like i said i have all your info and you have mine. i will call you guys in a week or so and see what's going on.

right now i'm finishing the last few trades here and after that i will ONLY be on here just to see when you or your bro return my money. 60 dollars down is more than enough to make me stop trading on any site. right now i am TRYING to be patient and get my hard earned money back but sadly i will be done trading forever.

=================

[quote name='111111']like i said i have all your info and you have mine. i will call you guys in a week or so and see what's going on.

right now i'm finishing the last few trades here and after that i will ONLY be on here just to see when you or your bro return my money. 60 dollars down is more than enough to make me stop trading on any site. right now i am TRYING to be patient and get my hard earned money back but sadly i will be done trading forever.

=================[/QUOTE]

Well, you have 31 feedback - you have more than a good percentage on this site i would think. Just have people send first :cool:

[quote name='111111']like i said i have all your info and you have mine. i will call you guys in a week or so and see what's going on.

=================[/QUOTE]

cmon now dont let one asshole ruin it for you...just gotta be more careful on who you deal with which i will do from now on

ı lost 350 once, stupid me went and sent western union, currently trying to get 185 back from a relatively resputable trader, dont let idiots hold you

[quote name='zionoverfire']Sometimes these sort of things appear a few weeks later in the local newspaper with little actual detail. A friend of a friend of mine got arrested for mugging people with a katana and the actual article came out 3 weeks later with no mention of his name, or what he did since it hadn't gone to trail yet.[/QUOTE]

Wow, just wow. Does katana mean anything but a sword? If not, then what did he do? Threaten to cut off their heads if they didn't give him money and then beat them with the blunt side or something?

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Wow, just wow. Does katana mean anything but a sword? If not, then what did he do? Threaten to cut off their heads if they didn't give him money and then beat them with the blunt side or something?[/QUOTE]

This guy went down to a local trail and robbed a couple of peopl with a nice cheap, sharp, katana, then ran off when a dozen police showed up with shotguns.

The crazy part was that it was only published in the local paper like a month later with no mention of his name or his weapon of choice.:lol:

[quote name='Jedi1979']cmon now dont let one asshole ruin it for you...just gotta be more careful on who you deal with which i will do from now on[/QUOTE]

No shit. Try to see the bigger picture here.

[quote name='Aika']Any luck with the money coming back for the people ? :([/QUOTE]

RawisJericho got his money back. I don't think any of the rest of us have, though.

[quote name='Aika']Any luck with the money coming back for the people ? :([/QUOTE]
Two days past, two more days of cricketts chirping in the background.

Same story as before, "he doesn't have a job, so money's hard to come by". :roll:

Which is funny, since I'd like to think that if you can come up with the scratch to pay someone's $10,000 bail, a few hundred more dollars would seem easy enough. :roll: :roll:

[quote name='Genocidal']RawisJericho got his money back. I don't think any of the rest of us have, though.[/QUOTE]
Which reminds me, anyone will money still outstanding heard anything back from Paypal yet?

[quote name='shrike4242']Which is funny, since I'd like to think that if you can come up with the scratch to pay someone's $10,000 bail, a few hundred more dollars would seem easy enough. :roll: :roll:[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing myself, but didn't want to be too prying on the off chance that all of this is true.
[quote name='shrike4242']Which reminds me, anyone will money still outstanding heard anything back from Paypal yet?[/quote]

Negative. Not even an answer by him. I think he's got a few more days until I'm automatically credited whatever they can get out of his account. With the differing stories between "The money is locked up in PayPal" to "He's spent it all" I'm not expecting much though. The rest I'll be looking to get back through legal means if I have to. Is there a limit to how long I can wait to file for mail fraud and the like?

Possible reasons why I got my money back.

I used a credit card to pay with paypal, and I filled out a claim right after this thread was posted. I posted a log of PMs from this site along with the quote in Shrike's first post.

I don't know for sure if TMACDaddy refunded me, or if it was from paypal. I assumed it was from TMACDaddy since I got my refund the night after I talked to TMACdaddy's brother. I could be wrong though, is there any way of telling where the refund came from?

[quote name='RawisJericho']Possible reasons why I got my money back.

I used a credit card to pay with paypal, and I filled out a claim right after this thread was posted. I posted a log of PMs from this site along with the quote in Shrike's first post.

I don't know for sure if TMACDaddy refunded me, or if it was from paypal. I assumed it was from TMACDaddy since I got my refund the night after I talked to TMACdaddy's brother. I could be wrong though, is there any way of telling where the refund came from?[/QUOTE]
Check Paypal and see what is listed for the refund. It should say in the details on it of why/how it was refunded, I believe.

[quote name='RawisJericho']It says refund from "TMACDaddy's real name" so it looks like it was from him.[/QUOTE]
Looks like he shot his wad right after things went done.

Guess we'll end up calling him the one shot wonder on the refund front, as it appears now. :roll:

I guess we'll come back to this in two more days and be in the same spot we are now, unfortunately.

[quote name='neocisco']Jericho, you got your $ back first because the Boogeyman scared the livin' crap out of him!;)[/QUOTE]

hahhaha man boogeyman is so sexy. i think he has mad potential.
==================

checked my email at 4:30 am to see paypal favored me in the claim but "unfortunately we couldn't get any money out". yep, as expected.

well i'm still patiently waiting for my money.

Impatient, you guys will not get any money for a while, he still doesn't have a job but he's looking, then you have to wait a couple weeks for his first paycheck, so don't expect anything for about 3 or 4 weeks, everybody will get their money back in due time, at least he's working hard to give it back instead of fucking you guys all over, and RawIsJericho, your money was refunded by him.

[quote name='FranchiseGarnett']Impatient, you guys will not get any money for a while, he still doesn't have a job but he's looking, then you have to wait a couple weeks for his first paycheck, so don't expect anything for about 3 or 4 weeks, everybody will get their money back in due time, at least he's working hard to give it back instead of fucking you guys all over, and RawIsJericho, your money was refunded by him.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the update but i also expected paypal telling me that right from the get go since you told us he has no money left.

Thanks for updating us on the situation. When nothing gets said for a few days, it's easy to expect the worst, and I think that's what everyone (myself included) was doing.

[quote name='FranchiseGarnett']Impatient, you guys will not get any money for a while, he still doesn't have a job but he's looking, then you have to wait a couple weeks for his first paycheck, so don't expect anything for about 3 or 4 weeks, everybody will get their money back in due time, at least he's working hard to give it back instead of fucking you guys all over, and RawIsJericho, your money was refunded by him.[/QUOTE]
I wonder what happens when he puts down OfficeMax as a previous job and they get called for a reference. :roll:

I guess it'll be a case of wait and see what happens.

[quote name='shrike4242']I wonder what happens when he puts down OfficeMax as a previous job and they get called for a reference. :roll:
[/QUOTE]

He doesn't have time to get another job - he's busy updating his MySpace!

EDIT - shrike - if theres a problem with me posting that - I appologize - but I figured since we were given the link it wouldn't be a big deal :whistle2:s (Its not like we hunted it down)

[quote name='shrike4242']

I wonder how she likes dating a criminal petty thief. :whistle2:s
[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for you! Calling that small-time twat hammer a "criminal" degrades bad-ass diamond thieves and pirates everywhere. I like how his brother thinks he needs to be praised for giving back the money, when he should be licking the boots of the people he ripped off. Or maybe he should sell some of his Ludacris cds and baseball caps to help pay back his debts.

Reality's Fringe said:
Fixed it for you! Calling that small-time twat hammer a "criminal" degrades bad-ass diamond thieves and pirates everywhere. I like how his brother thinks he needs to be praised for giving back the money, when he should be licking the boots of the people he ripped off.

i dont own boots...i'm asian.....i own sandals tho would that work?

ok back to sleep my head hurts : /

[quote name='111111']i dont own boots...i'm asian.....i own sandals tho would that work?

ok back to sleep my head hurts : /[/QUOTE]

Nah, but I assume you know some form of martial arts, or at least the ability to defy physics and fire lazers or something?

[quote name='klwillis45']It says Amanda's 15 on myspace. Hmmm. What could one do with that info???[/QUOTE]

great minds think alike :cool:

[quote name='joevan']He doesn't have time to get another job - he's busy updating his MySpace!

[/QUOTE]

I gave her everything, I mean everything and all she did was break my heart in the end

Holy shit that's funny. Do you want some cheese with your whine? How can you be 19 and not know that she is laughing her ass off every time she reads this? Take it like a man.

Thats the wrong tone buddy. He is lucky that they are not storming his house with lit torches and a noose. The people on here were wronged and have every right to be impatient and rude. Him fixing his mistake is not a favor to anyone it is just what he should be doing

I'm sure there's plenty of pawn shops that he could visit to sell/loan off his crap to get the money to pay these debts off. He's probably already been to a few to take care of the excess items he couldn't sell on CAG.

[quote name='jlarlee']Thats the wrong tone buddy. He is lucky that they are not storming his house with lit torches and a noose. The people on here were wronged and have every right to be impatient and rude. Him fixing his mistake is not a favor to anyone it is just what he should be doing[/QUOTE]
Damn right we do.

[quote name='onetrackmind']:rofl: oh man that shit is golden![/QUOTE]

seriously - I mean, if you Googled "mildly retarted deadbeat wigger" this would have to pop up :rofl:

[quote name='joevan']seriously - I mean, if you Googled "mildly retarted deadbeat wigger" this would have to pop up :rofl:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I looked at his picture again and i've concluded that its still funny and always will be.

[quote name='Email from Paypal']We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.[/quote]

My suspicions were confirmed.Well, he's at least got two ways he can pay me now if he ever finds the cash.

[quote name='joevan']seriously - I mean, if you Googled "mildly retarted deadbeat wigger" this would have to pop up :rofl:[/QUOTE]
After his idol Kevin Federline of course

[quote name='jlarlee']After his idol Kevin Federline of course[/QUOTE]

I forgot about him :rofl:
at least fed has his own album dropping - the only thing TMAC's gonna be dropping is the soap in jail.

bread's done
Back