TMACDaddy banned from CAG & arrested for selling stolen items. UPDATED OP Re: Refunds

[quote name='joevan']He doesn't have time to get another job - he's busy updating his MySpace!

[/QUOTE]
How did you find that? I tried looking for it, and got nothing.

[quote name='Genocidal']My suspicions were confirmed.Well, he's at least got two ways he can pay me now if he ever finds the cash.[/QUOTE]
That's what I thought would happen.

Damn little peckerhead cleaned out his Paypal account for this all went down. Makes me wonder where said money disappeared to. :whistle2:s

Probably taking care of his badass image he's trying to promote. :roll:

[quote name='klwillis45']Yeah, he gave her hard drives, thumb drives, file folders, anything Office Max sells.[/QUOTE]

Klwillis45 wins this thread.

[quote name='Jedi1979']im gonna see if he will add me to his friends list.....[/QUOTE]

Id do it, but then the would ruin my streak of only adding pr0n stars to my friends list.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Id do it, but then the would ruin my streak of only adding pr0n stars to my friends list.[/QUOTE]

Wt. THEN WHY AM I NOT ON YOUR LIST?

Don't tell me you haven't seen my name in the credits. "Megaman Plentyhorse."

Aka, Sir Dongs-a-lot.

I got a email from paypal stating they ruled in my favor and is attempting to get my funds back so far i got a whopping 48 cents:) ...

[quote name='FranchiseGarnett']http://www.myspace.com/thetmacdaddy

His GF came back to him, so he's happier thats why he's trying harder, anyways you guys can look at him and laugh, anyways, Amanda in his friends list is his girlfriend, and basically why he wouldn't get our of bed, but she came back, so all is good.

You guys take a look and have a laugh.[/QUOTE]

myspace always makes me feel better about myself

he lives in citrus heights like 15 minutes away, hes got that kinda redneck ghetto look that i have seen at the dairy queen in citrus heights. i thought i knew him at first when i looked at the picture but i guess not.

So he's 19, getting arrested for selling stolen items, his girlfriend is 15, and his interests are God, God, and God.

Riiiight.

[quote name='Trakan']So he's 19, getting arrested for selling stolen items, his girlfriend is 15, and his interests are God, God, and God.

Riiiight.[/QUOTE]

Nah dawg - fa serious - hes a good Christian boy wif values..and shit.

lmao, anyone read his blog? It's even more pathetic than the about me section....

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Breakups a Bitch!
Current mood: angry
Category: Romance and Relationships

K, so I'm with my gf Amanda for 9 months, we love each other and were nuts about each other, so she asks me to choose, her or my friends, and you have to realize I love her to death and I would do anything for her, so I chose her, she says if we breakup I'll still be here for you no matter what until the day you die, so on a Wednesday I chose her, Friday comes around, she breaks up with me and says that she wants nothing to do with me, so now I've lost her, and I've lost my other friends, I'm basically fucked, as when I needed my friends the most I lost them, I'm hurting really bad, and it sucks because I really miss her.

8:43 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

9 months eh? So basically he picked her up the second she hit puberty.

I've been reading this thread for a while just out of curiosity, but damn it just got really good. *gets popcorn*

[quote name='joeposh']lmao, anyone read his blog? It's even more pathetic than the about me section....

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Breakups a Bitch!
Current mood: angry
Category: Romance and Relationships

K, so I'm with my gf Amanda for 9 months, we love each other and were nuts about each other, so she asks me to choose, her or my friends, and you have to realize I love her to death and I would do anything for her, so I chose her, she says if we breakup I'll still be here for you no matter what until the day you die, so on a Wednesday I chose her, Friday comes around, she breaks up with me and says that she wants nothing to do with me, so now I've lost her, and I've lost my other friends, I'm basically fucked, as when I needed my friends the most I lost them, I'm hurting really bad, and it sucks because I really miss her.

8:43 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

9 months eh? So basically he picked her up the second she hit puberty.[/QUOTE]

This is like chick 101. A girl is never happy nless she is trying to change you. He got rid of her main obstacle and she got bored

don't mess with this...
m7uh5h.jpg

Either his brother wasn't thinking about the horrible consequences of posting tmac's myspace page or he has some kind of bitter hatred towards him.

EDIT: Well he did say to have a laugh...

Could you guys take your conversations not dealing with this to another topic? It's frustrating seeing it pop up in the subscription list and thinking there's new info, only to see more off-topic conversation popping up...

Wait -

So not only could he be convicted for theft/robbery then selling the stolen items.. he could also be prosecuted for statutory rape?

And how do they even get together? He states that he doesn't even have a license. This guy is stealing from work, fucking kids and doesn't even have a car?

It's good for him he didn't go to jail. He'd get passed around more than Paris Hilton.

[quote name='Genocidal']Could you guys take your conversations not dealing with this to another topic? It's frustrating seeing it pop up in the subscription list and thinking there's new info, only to see more off-topic conversation popping up...[/QUOTE]

You have a good point, I just wanted to get my little jab in. Ultimately, I'd say it's Shrike's call.

[quote name='Genocidal']Could you guys take your conversations not dealing with this to another topic? It's frustrating seeing it pop up in the subscription list and thinking there's new info, only to see more off-topic conversation popping up...[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think I'm with you there. I've cleaned things up a bit, and hopefully, we'll go back to OT and the chirping of cricketts.

Thanks shrike. I'll ask again, figuring this got lost in the mix

[quote name='Genocidal']Is there a limit to how long I can wait to file for mail fraud and the like?[/QUOTE]

If anyone knows this or exactly what actions I could look into taking, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm all for giving him a chance to get the money on his own, but it's good to have a backup plan just in case.

[quote name='Genocidal']Thanks shrike. I'll ask again, figuring this got lost in the mix

[quote name='Genocidal']Is there a limit to how long I can wait to file for mail fraud and the like?[/QUOTE]

If anyone knows this or exactly what actions I could look into taking, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'm all for giving him a chance to get the money on his own, but it's good to have a backup plan just in case.[/quote]
See, this is a little wrinkle about this situation. Since he didn't use the USPS for this stuff and everything went via DHL and not the USPS, I don't think you can file mail fraud charges on him. A good question for someone with a little more legal-mindedness than me.

[quote name='shrike4242']See, this is a little wrinkle about this situation. Since he didn't use the USPS for this stuff and everything went via DHL and not the USPS, I don't think you can file mail fraud charges on him. A good question for someone with a little more legal-mindedness than me.[/QUOTE]

Being someone with interests in business law, I took a quick look:

[quote name='federalcrimes.com']
nterpretation of today's revised mail fraud statutes finds generally that four elements must be met for an individual or organization to be convicted of mail fraud. An Assistant United States Attorney (AUSA) must present evidence that when submitted to a jury or judge would prove beyond a reasonable doubt:

1. That the defendant knowingly created a scheme to defraud;
2. that the defendant acted with the specific intent to defraud;
3. that the defendant mailed something or caused another person to mail something through the United States Postal Service or a private commercial carrier for the purpose of carrying out the scheme; and
4. that the scheme to defraud employed false material representations.

So how have the courts interpreted mail fraud violations?

A. Sending false financial statements through mails in order to secure credit, knowing that such statements are false, constitutes violation of 18 USC § 1341. Dranow v. United States, 307 F.2d 545 (8th Cir. 1962).

B. Scheme whereby defendant sold certificates with promise to pay at maturity twice amount paid in, where defendant did not invest money received and had no income other than that paid by purchasers of certificates, was scheme to defraud. Walker v. United States, 152 F. 111 (9th Cir. 1907).

C. Mailing of any letter or writing by way of carrying out scheme is sufficient, although letter or writing itself may have been harmless. Byron v. United States, 273 F. 769 (9th Cir. 1921).

Potential Punishment:
One may be found guilty of a felony, imprisoned up to 20 years, and fined up to $250,000. If a financial institution is involved, one may be imprisoned up to 30 years and fined up to $1,000,000. The punishment is per transaction. For example, if 8 letters are sent through the U.S. Mail and 10 packages are sent through FedEx, the potential punishment above is multiplied by 18.

Frequently, the prosecuting Assistant U.S. Attorney (AUSA) will secure a Federal Indictment from a Federal Grand Jury and charge a defendant not only with mail fraud, but also with securities fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, money laundering, public corruption, or RICO crimes and conspiracy to commit the aforementioned crimes. One should also be aware that since 1987 parole has been abolished in the Federal System. Expungement (removal of conviction from public records) is also not available.

[/QUOTE]

Also, from USDOJ, USAM (US Attorneys' Manual), Title 9 > Criminal Resourse Manual

952 Use of Private or Commercial Interstate Carriers

To combat telemarketing fraud, Congress amended the mail fraud statute to broaden its application to include private or commercial interstate carriers in addition to the United States Postal Service. See Senior Citizens Against Marketing Scams Act of 1994, Pub.L. No. 103-322, Title XXV, § 25006, and Title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(H), 108 Stat. 2087, 2147 (enacted as part of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994); see also Cong. Rec. S2654-61 (March 10, 1993) (statement of Sen. Hatch) and S10017-19 (July 30, 1993) (statement of Sen. Hatch).

QUERY: What is an interstate carrier? See generally Peter J. Henning, Maybe it Should Just be Called Federal Fraud: The Changing Nature of the Mail Fraud Statute, 36 B.C.L. Rev. 435, 473-77 (1995) ("The large delivery service companies, such as Federal Express and United Parcel Service, are clearly interstate carriers, but small entities, such as local messenger services, are not as easily categorized.").

Someone's going to federal-pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

[quote name='Jedi1979']I got a email from paypal stating they ruled in my favor and is attempting to get my funds back so far i got a whopping 48 cents:) ...[/QUOTE]

Hahaahahha!...
If you lived in mexico you be one rich bitch right now.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Being someone with interests in business law, I took a quick look:

[lots of legal stuff removed]

Someone's going to federal-pound-me-in-the-ass prison.[/QUOTE]
Looks like that answers your question, Genocidal. Since he used DHL, then he's liable to be hit with mail fraud, with that change in the law. Thanks for the pointer, CocheseUGA.

Which is something I'd recommend everyone doing, though the hard part is getting his home address + phone #, since he was shipping out of the OfficeMax store and not his home.

[quote name='shrike4242']Looks like that answers your question, Genocidal. Since he used DHL, then he's liable to be hit with mail fraud, with that change in the law. Thanks for the pointer, CocheseUGA.

Which is something I'd recommend everyone doing, though the hard part is getting his home address + phone #, since he was shipping out of the OfficeMax store and not his home.[/QUOTE]

The other thing you could do is file a formal complaint with the local PD (especially if you provide a lead investigator's name to the complaintants, shrike) and be officially listed on any judgement.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']The other thing you could do is file a formal complaint with the local PD (especially if you provide a lead investigator's name to the complaintants, shrike) and be officially listed on any judgement.[/QUOTE]
OfficeMax hasn't contacted me about anything, save the phone call where they needed my help to get to CAG and poke around for TMAC's posts. They have my phone #, so they could if they needed to.

I haven't heard anything from the local PD either.

First offense, doubtful he even gets jail time, especially if he gets a job before the trial, the 8th is only the arraignment, it will be 2 to 3 months before he even gets sentenced, this is coming straight from the PD, so I think we have more of an idea of whats going on, he hasn't even been charged with a felony or misdemeanor yet, so it's going to be a long process.

[quote name='FranchiseGarnett']First offense, doubtful he even gets jail time, especially if he gets a job before the trial, the 8th is only the arraignment, it will be 2 to 3 months before he even gets sentenced, this is coming straight from the PD, so I think we have more of an idea of whats going on, he hasn't even been charged with a felony or misdemeanor yet, so it's going to be a long process.[/QUOTE]
With the number of times he did it, and the retail amount of the items he peddled through here, I'm sure it'll end up being a felony. Plus, since he sent it across state lines, that should make it worse.

I'd bet OfficeMax tries to get an example made out of him.

[quote name='freestyledust77']Hopefully he did not send stuff accross state lines, more of a punishment then (although I would imagine he did as we are from all over ).[/QUOTE]
He sent quite a few items across state lines using DHL shipping he didn't pay for.

So, yes, he did send stuff across state lines.

[quote name='Aika']Well since no new replies.... I am thinking not :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Theres always hope though, and asking never hurts. For all we know, someone could've been refunded money or found an article about him being arrest.

We'll see though, maybe someone will chime in with something that they have been meaning to post and just haven't.

Another few days, another bit of no word from Franchise. :roll:

I'm thinking if the little peckerwood has a job by now, Franchise should have told us by now. Or that he's still looking, or some bit of news to make us think that we're not being ignored.

Plus, we should have some news come Wednesday or Thursday:
[quote name='FranchiseGarnett']he goes to trial Febuary 8th for an arraignment[/QUOTE]

he didnt respond to any of my messages over on Myspace...And i tried to be nice so that at least i would get some response back...but to no avail

damn, he's on now but the IM isnt working:cry:

K, he doesn't have a job yet, and it was just an arraignment, in other words they were just stating his charges, and he's being charged with misdimeanor theft, k, when he gets a job I'll let you guys know, I don't frequent these boards so I don't update.

[quote name='FranchiseGarnett']K, he doesn't have a job yet, and it was just an arraignment, in other words they were just stating his charges, and he's being charged with misdimeanor theft, k, when he gets a job I'll let you guys know, I don't frequent these boards so I don't update.[/QUOTE]

Only mis. theft, wow. Thats really surprising, especially considering the total value of the stuff he stole and the fact he sent it across statelines, something isn't adding up.

He got a mis. theft, and he doesn't go back to court until March 2nd, and you guys all want your money back I realize that, well than he needs his user name back, he's trying to do the right thing here, he can't come on here and talk either with you guys banning his name, why not just ban him from the CAG trading forum.

[quote name='FranchiseGarnett']He got a mis. theft, and he doesn't go back to court until March 2nd, and you guys all want your money back I realize that, well than he needs his user name back, he's trying to do the right thing here, he can't come on here and talk either with you guys banning his name, why not just ban him from the CAG trading forum.[/QUOTE]

Did it get pleaded down, or will more charges come up later?

Also, why not just let him use your name, makes it a little easier?

bread's done
Back