Tokyo Godfathers $5.49 @ Amazon

[quote name='chronoserge456']Any chance that this will end up on Blu Ray before I decide to bite the bullet?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jodou']Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I was in for one until I saw it was DVD. :\[/QUOTE]

Ok folks- for six bucks, DVD or not, this is WORTH IT. W-o-r-t-h i-t. Tokyo Godafathers is not just my favorite Kon movie, or my favorite anime movie, it's my favorite movie. It's one of the best things out there. Throw it on as free shipping filler or something. If it comes out on blu, it's not gonna kill you to replace a 6 dollar DVD- and it's a good enough movie to double dip on. Get it if you don't already own it.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']Ok folks- for six bucks, DVD or not, this is WORTH IT. W-o-r-t-h i-t. Tokyo Godafathers is not just my favorite Kon movie, or my favorite anime movie, it's my favorite movie. It's one of the best things out there. Throw it on as free shipping filler or something. If it comes out on blu, it's not gonna kill you to replace a 6 dollar DVD- and it's a good enough movie to double dip on. Get it if you don't already own it.[/QUOTE]
I can't buy DVDs anymore. I've worked hard to get rid of what I already own lol.

It's such a wonderful, beautiful movie. I was really moved by it. I loved all the characters and the settings. Man, I could go on and on...

Bought it at Big Lots for 3 bucks long ago. Best 3 bucks I ever spent. The story is excellent. Was turned off by the Japanese Language/Subtitle only but it was such a good movie that it was not noticeable at all.

I did a quick search in Japanese and I don't see any Blu-ray version over there, so it looks like it doesn't exist (yet?).

bread's done
Back