Tom Clancy's EndWar - Gen Discussion & Info - Demo Now On XBLM

[quote name='mrelusive']Why do they ask if my spouse or family members work at a candy company?[/quote]

Because they're also giving away a tour of "Willy Wonka's candy factory" with every beta invite.

"Candy factory" meaning "anus", and "Willy wonka" meaning "Gale Sayers's".

:drool:=P~:drool:=P~:drool:=P~:drool:=P~:drool:=P~

Anyone that wasn't invited through email still get in? I'm rethinking if I should at least try. That would mean I would need to use my one month gold card however.

EDIT - nvm apparently they haven't been distributed yet?

I got my e-mail today after signing up a couple of days before. I filled out the forms and they said that they will e-mail me in a few days to see if i have been selected.

[quote name='MasterSprtn117']I hope I get in..[/quote]

Said the Asian guy to the vagina. ;) :D

Jokes aside, and while I'm apprehensive about voice control, I do eagerly await testing out the Beta. :drool:

Just saw this now and signed up, hopefully they accept/are still accepting applications. I've been pretty interested in EndWar since its been announced.

[quote name='yukine']Just saw this now and signed up, hopefully they accept/are still accepting applications. I've been pretty interested in EndWar since its been announced.[/quote]

i think they are still accepting apps. i forgot to complete my registration on saturday by verifying my email. so i did that today and gave them my info. you'll probably get in given the right responses.

[quote name='typeRJ']i think they are still accepting apps. i forgot to complete my registration on saturday by verifying my email. so i did that today and gave them my info. you'll probably get in given the right responses.[/quote]

has anyone been accepted into the beta yet? I signed up a couple of days ago and have not gotten anything :cry:

[quote name='Dynasty1756']has anyone been accepted into the beta yet? I signed up a couple of days ago and have not gotten anything :cry:[/quote]

I signed up within an hour of its opening and still not have received my invite. :bomb:

Aw, man! I want to be in this beta pretty bad. I've been keeping up with this game since its announcement. Hopefully the game will have voice command ability like Rainbow Six 3. I felt that game was awesome in that aspect.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I just got 3 emails from Ubisoft saying I was accepting to join the beta. Man they really wanted to let me know I got in :D[/quote]
Same here. All about 2 minutes apart too.

[quote name='chasemurata']I signed up within an hour of its opening and still not have received my invite. :bomb:[/quote]

Same Here, The beta doesn't start until June 16 so hopefully we'll get in.

Got another 3 invites here too. Edit: before someone thinks I signed up three times, I just got the same invite 3x. No beta hoarding :)

We're pleased to inform you that you have been selected to participate in the Tom Clancy's EndWar Private Beta.
You now have access to the full EndWar Beta website at www.endwarbeta.com and can begin posting on the forums.

Woohoo! I got my e-mail this morning too. Now, I just gotta find time to check it out. Yeah, for some reason they sent me 2 duplicate e-mails. Weird.

Screen shots look really good. I'll definately be getting this game.

Yup, just got 3 emails too, and that was right after I got Warhawk w/ Bluetooth headset for free being that I am in retail. Today is going fantastic so far.

I guess I didn't get in, probably because their website sucks. I signed up with my one email address only to not have the verification email sent out. So I signed up with another email address and I got the verification email immediately. But then a couple days later my first email received the verification email. So they probably saw two email address with the same IP address and said nope.

Or maybe I am thinking too deeply into this and I just didn't get in. Although an awfully lot of people are getting in so who knows.

bs y didn't i get in? maybe becuz i signed up for the email and it didnt go through so i signed up with another email and that one went through? shaq-fu everyone

[quote name='eminemobied12']bs y didn't i get in? maybe becuz i signed up for the email and it didnt go through so i signed up with another email and that one went through? shaq-fu everyone[/quote]

Yeah man I had a very similar experience when signing up as I noted in an earlier post. So maybe that is why we didn't get in.

Damn website.

[quote name='Razzuel']Yeah man I had a very similar experience when signing up as I noted in an earlier post. So maybe that is why we didn't get in.

Damn website.[/quote]

Not true, I did the same thing and I still got in.

[quote name='dastly75']Not true, I did the same thing and I still got in.[/quote]

Well I guess I just didn't get selected then, oh well.

Oh and as an aside, I just noticed that you are going to UCF as well. That's cool, but damn those summer classes I am taking.

[quote name='A Yellow Fellow']I got in 3 times[/quote]

You already got your code(s)? I assume it will come in a seperate e-mail.

bread's done
Back