Tomb Raider (2013) PC Game (Steam) for $1.04 (GameChanger Charity Donation)

I bought it even though I'll probably never install it (I've beaten it multiple times on other platforms).  AAA game for less than a pack of gum, can't say no.

Has there been anyone who hasn't already played the game on any of the systems it was released for before? Hell, the Definitive Edition was free on XB1 a few months back, plus it's been dirt cheap for ages on the PS3/360.

Has there been anyone who hasn't already played the game on any of the systems it was released for before? Hell, the Definitive Edition was free on XB1 a few months back, plus it's been dirt cheap for ages on the PS3/360.
People new to gaming, presumably. We see people enter the Steam thread saying they're just getting started with buying games -- not all the time, but it's not like seeing a unicorn either. You also have people who have been gaming but not in that genre ("I used to only play MOBAs", etc) or people who just plain never got around to it.

I wouldn't say it's a big get for a bundle or anything but the game itself is fun and certainly worth a buck if you haven't played it.

bread's done
Back