Tomb Raider (PS3 and 360) $19.99, WoW: Panderia $19.99, Dead Island Riptide (PS3 and 360)$27.99, SC II $19.99 at Best Buy

Price Matched Tomb Raider at target and preordered a game for a free copy of tomb raider. I bought another game as filler.

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you guys getting $36 for this traded in at Best Buy? The online site says it trades for $9 used so $18 with the 100% sounds break even to me

Anybody even mildly interested in Tomb Raider might want to buy first and think later. I don't think these will last through the rest of the day, or maybe even more than a few hours at this price. Gamefly sold out of used copies for more than that not that long ago.

Returning stuff after 14 days even with a Silver Membership is still a hassle since the register doesn't recognize your membership automatically with the return. I've had to fight tooth and nail on more than one occasion explaining to the customer service employee that Silver members get 45 days to return.
To avoid that headache, make sure the cashier puts your reward zone phone number on your receipt by scanning your card or entering your phone number. Also make sure your online account is linked to that reward zone account as well. Hope that helps.

On the Best Buy ad it says Tomb Raider is $19.99.  On the site it now shows $29.99.

I'm guessing if you go to the store you can point to the ad and at least get it for $19.99.

I should have bought it last night when I had the chance, but wanted to wait for amazon to price match.

so uh, says 100% trade in bonus and right now Tomb Raider would trade in for 35.70.
Want to cry a little, didn't go trade in TR yesterday because I decided to finish it and could go do my return today. Was $25.50 with bonus yesterday, now it's $18...

How are you guys getting $36 for this traded in at Best Buy? The online site says it trades for $9 used so $18 with the 100% sounds break even to me
It tanked, was at $17 before bonuses yesterday.

Sigh...Tomb Raider deal is dead. I was hoping it would at least last until 3pm today to PM at Target (currently stuck at work)

Tomb Raider for 16.19, not too shabby. Couple months it'll be on sale for ten bucks, but I've een meaning to grab it for a while. Thanks OP! It looks like one per customer used, I just grabbed it.

does target price match bestbuy.com?? or just best buy stores ad? or do I just have to wait for amazon to drop it to $30 since I know target price matches amazon.

wow I just get off work, couldn't even PM it at Target if I wanted to.. Sold out and Target is still not open.. good game

well hope amazon maybe brings down its price, that $20 off after a reserve makes it way worth going after, I traded mine in to get dragons crown but for the deal I want to get it again lol, even at $10 im down

Well if anyone wants a like new condition copy of Tomb Raider for PS3 with a valid DLC code for $20 + shipping (so $2.73 by media mail if I remember right) shoot me a PM and we can do a trade.  Or would do $25 shipped in something like Amazon credit if that's preferable to anyone.  Just putting it out there since I know there's people disappointed they missed this and that's only a bit more than when you factor in tax; plus I'm OCD so my games are kept flawless.  Shoot me a PM if anyone has any interest.

Saved the page before the price changed, showed them on my phone and got it price matched with a manager override for $13.xx after $5 RC. Thanks OP!

I was able to call BB corporate, get them to look at the weekly deals page that still says $19.99 for Tomb Raider, and price adjust an in-store pickup order.

How come BBY does not show their weekly ads online anymore?
They do they just do it in their wacky, breaks half way through browsing leaving you starting over way that it's set up for on their web page. It was much simpler when you could just view the actual print ad.

Just got back from Target. They let me price match Tomb Raider from Bestbuy.com on the weekly deals section and saw it listed at 19.99.

Walked out of there with my steelbook Tomb Raider satisfied.

Edit : The woman at the electronics section did mention the pre-order a game and get a discount on your purchase but I didn't bite for that due to me making this transaction a price match and im pretty sure combining deals like that doesn't work. But if you guys get it to work for you, more power to ya.

Just got back from Target. They let me price match Tomb Raider from Bestbuy.com on the weekly deals section and saw it listed at 19.99.

Edit : The woman at the electronics section did mention the pre-order a game and get a discount on your purchase but I didn't bite for that due to me making this transaction a price match and im pretty sure combining deals like that doesn't work. But if you guys get it to work for you, more power to ya.
It works. We abused the shit out of it many times, lol.

Pretty bad if she tells you about it and you turn her down. Most have no clue but there are some Target employees, usually in their 20's, who do know about it and if you seem like a gamer tell you about it because they use it themselves.

So i went to BBY and the  B2G1 rang up fine withe the 17.99 Tomb Raider.  Pretty much a sweet deal, locked in the trades for Amazon, and i got my copy for basically free.

I might have to go get another copy at Target for my brother..  

I still have my day one copy since I thought the steelbook was going to be limited.... but I can pawn this off

Ordered a Tomb Raider for the PS3... but was canceled due to having an issue processing my card (Chase Ink). Just purchased a few items 2 days ago with the card and used it this morning for groceries. Also, they canceled my PS4 pre-order along with the Tomb Raider order for some unknown reasons.

I'm done shopping with Best Buy. This same thing happened about a month ago when I had my XB1 pre-order canceled. I use my card almost on a daily basis and have NEVER experienced any issue using it anywhere else. :(

How did you guys get it for $20? I have the best buy ad and told them to look in weekly deals. They only found it for $29.99

My Target didn't have it in stock, so I did what I could and got the preowned copy for $16.19 (with 10% off for GCU) from BBY. Luckily I had a $10 RZ cert from a friend who gave me his points for purchasing a TV recently, so it came out to like $6.50'ish with tax :D

Damn I need that type of luck. I had the page up but I took a morning dab and started playing TLOU. Guess I shouldn't of waited.

bread's done
Back