Too Many New Straps?

Blaine

CAGiversary!
Anyone else get more Wii Straps than what the requested?

I actually have two but expect(ed) to get the other two during my Hannukah, Christmas, Anniversary, Valentines Gauntlet that I run.

So I requested 4 straps.

I got 8 of them today. Two packages of 4.

I'm not complaining. I think I may have a new cellphone strap.

Ordered 4 straps - just got 2 packages of 4 for a total of 8 brand spankin' new straps.

Nintendo's Christmas present to us? I love you Nintendo.

Ordered four, being that I have three controllers thus far, and will get a fourth soon.

Mine didn't come yet though. :/

Just curious, when did everyone place their order for replacement straps?

I placed mine around December 17/18th and haven't received anything yet.

Ordered 3 - got 3 last Saturday and 3 today (Tues) :rofl:. I thought it was just a minor glitch - seems to be more than minor!

[quote name='asianxcore']
I placed mine around December 17/18th and haven't received anything yet.[/quote]
I ordered mine on the 15th and haven't received them yet. I got this e-mail from Nintendo on 12/21...

"Your Wrist Strap order is currently being processed. We expect to
begin shipping replacement straps around December 21st. They will
take 5 to 9 days for delivery depending on your location. Once your
order has been shipped, we will send you a shipment confirmation
e-mail."

I live in Central NY state.

[quote name='ZoneFighter']I ordered mine on the 15th and haven't received them yet. I got this e-mail from Nintendo on 12/21...

"Your Wrist Strap order is currently being processed. We expect to
begin shipping replacement straps around December 21st. They will
take 5 to 9 days for delivery depending on your location. Once your
order has been shipped, we will send you a shipment confirmation
e-mail."

I live in Central NY state.[/quote]
I got the same email.
Hopefully I receive mine soon

[quote name='hhhdx4']...ebay![/quote]

Ebay for free straps?

After plugging that into the "Underpants Gnomes" model, Step #2 has been determined for you as being:

1. Get free straps for free from Nintendo for free.
2. Waste money on ebay auction to sell free items that have been publicly announced as being available for free.
3. Profit? Heck no.

I ordered 2 and got them today, no extras for me.

Don't remember the date I ordered, but it was the first day they were taking orders.

[quote name='ajservo1']Ebay for free straps?

After plugging that into the "Underpants Gnomes" model, Step #2 has been determined for you as being:

1. Get free straps for free from Nintendo for free.
2. Waste money on ebay auction to sell free items that have been publicly announced as being available for free.
3. Profit? Heck no.[/QUOTE]

Ah, but you aren't approaching it the right way.

You can sell the OLD ones on eBay - advertize them as the "manly" original "non-wimp" straps. Only a real man uses the original ones and risks taking out his plasma screen. Maybe they will become collectible ;).

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Ordered 2, got 2 yesterday. Although today I did get a e-mail saying that my wrist straps were shipped, odd. Maybe I might get more?[/QUOTE]

Probably. I ordered 2 and got 2 in the mail yesterday. Later that afternoon I got a shipping confirmation, and today I got another pack of 2 in the mail.

Nintendo sent me 2 straps last week (just like i ordered). Today i got more! I guess Nintendo loves us? :applause: The weird part and the only deference on the newer ones is how the green tape is located. Last weeks straps the green tape is on top, and today's straps the green tape is lowered down. \\:D/

More_Moretag.jpg

[quote name='iazybandit']Why would you use a scissor? Its a padded envelope, just rip it open.[/quote]

Because I spent 3 hours shoveling snow before, so my fingers were weak. Yes, im a wuss.

bread's done
Back