Toonami Aftermath

figcoinc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Hey CAG I found this awesome website. They took toonami, random anime, adult swim shows, and other fun stuff and put them on a stream. They even show the old Cartoon Network Promos, and even designed some of their own.

At this time they are showing Matrix Reloaded I think, but with some Mystery Science Theater-esque commentary right now. Mostly they show great shows.

Check out their schedule (which is all Eastern Standard Time), to see what is playing when. Great freaking site. Oh, I heard people with Internet Explorer are experience some lag so use Firefox, Chrome, or Opera if you can.

Here is the link to the site:

http://www.toonamiaftermath.com/

and here is a link to the play schedule (which can change depending on if they want to show a movie or not)

http://www.toonamiaftermath.com/schedule

Enjoy!

I just clicked the link and I am watching the room with a Mystery Science Theater theme commentary.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Wow, this is a pretty sick site/find. Nice job OP. I never did understand why Cartoon Network got rid of Toonami.[/QUOTE]

Low ratings and a lack of fresh material. For example, CN is still showing Cowboy Bebop. I liked the series back in 2001. Why would I keep watching it now?

I'll probably catch a few episodes of Batman: TAS, but that series came out before I could drive a car.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Low ratings and a lack of fresh material. For example, CN is still showing Cowboy Bebop. I liked the series back in 2001. Why would I keep watching it now?

I'll probably catch a few episodes of Batman: TAS, but that series came out before I could drive a car.[/QUOTE]

I still enjoy watching cowboy Bebop, that's probably why :D I own the series on dvd (minus movie, never could find the movie at a cheap price and then I think it went OOP for awhile) and still watch it when it comes on tv.

This is a good find. It's sad that CN got rid of Toonami. Why couldn't they get more fresh material? Was it getting too expensive? I know I wasn't watching it as much since they repeated material so much. There are only so many times you can watch DBZ.

sounds awesome. toonamiwas the greatest. i used to love GundamWing. my first Gundam Series actually. and beBop i am shamed to say inever finished. i should do that.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Yeeeeaaaaaah, this isn't legal in any way.[/QUOTE]

Is probably isn't legal to display the shows, but it isn't illegal to watch the shows.

Will the copyright holders bring to heel the owners of the website? Probably or they might cut a deal where their product can be bought from the website.

bread's done
Back