Toonami has returned for now!

momouchi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
It looks like Cartoon Network has decided to play a cruel prank on our childhoods by putting Toonami on for one day as a trick.

ah toonami i used to love/hate how they would have episode of seris out of order especially the thundercATS LOL. i recorded most of reboot off of there too and later found the whole series up for free download. fun times. used to watch the hell out of yu yu hakusho.

It has been such a long standing adult swim tradition of pre-empting the anime line-up on April Fool's that actually showing anime *is* the April Fool's joke.

[quote name='Jodou']A crueler prank would have been bringing back Mighty Boosh. I miss that show. :([/QUOTE]

lol that show is awesome got lucky and found a place that had them all up for dl a while back including a bunch of bonus stuff.

It was a good night for tv. I saw some new stuff on there so they didn't just recut all toms old lines again. This is pretty elaborate for an april fools joke, maybe they will see the popularity and consider bringing toonami back. I can only hope.

bread's done
Back