Total Failure OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Hi-5, moneything.[/QUOTE]

Yup, ever since Payback.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I just Googled her, and she's only like 42...not even cougar status yet![/QUOTE]

Just like Catherine Zeta Jones is '37'?

:roll:

She's older than 42 and she's hawt.

[quote name='manthing']Yup, ever since Payback.

Just like Catherine Zeta Jones is '37'?

:roll:

She's older than 42 and she's hawt.[/QUOTE]
I'd slap it around in there, no doubt.

hmmm. fucking washing machine may have just broken itself. i'm learning more about washer repair and diagnosis than i ever wanted to know. i'm sitting here watching the empty machine tumble hoping that maybe running through diagnostics somehow fixed something. i mean, it's spinning fine.... at least it seems to be. best answers i can find online say it's one of 4 electronic issues and the most likely culprit is a sensor. sensor is

[quote name='corrosivefrost']hmmm. fucking washing machine may have just broken itself. i'm learning more about washer repair and diagnosis than i ever wanted to know. i'm sitting here watching the empty machine tumble hoping that maybe running through diagnostics somehow fixed something. i mean, it's spinning fine.... at least it seems to be. best answers i can find online say it's one of 4 electronic issues and the most likely culprit is a sensor. sensor is

Assassin was so damn fun to play on GHWT.

I fucking love Muse. I kind of want to buy WT if I ever find it for like $20 just for Assassin and Hotel California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back