Total Failure OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanna help me with my BitTorrent issues? been trying to set up my port forwarding...not working, no matter what I do.

*checks OP*
*is it made by Linkin?*
*is it made by jake?*
*is puma or any of his alt accounts involved?*

5 STARS!

[quote name='seanr1221']....didn't Shrike confirm you did?[/QUOTE]

He confirmed our I.P's worth the same, because dylan made his account over here.

Played RB2 last night...last time I played was around Oct. of last year :oops:...forgot how awesome it was...my pinky always hurts afterwards for some reason.

Wow, Fallout 3 looks a lot better on the PC than the 360... a lot more grittier.

--

Why the F!CK won't my keyboard and mouse get here already? >:^O

I like how darthpuma totally admitted that he created an alt account to make it look like he had friends and is now denying it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How was it Rock?[/QUOTE]

Really good, I'd say its even better than an In n Out burger. :whistle2:#

[quote name='lordwow']Nice! So it wasn't closed I take it :lol:[/QUOTE]

Haha, I think when I googled it I got some other cheeseburger in paradise franchise. This one was really good though, the whole family loved it. Thanks for the tip. ;)

Ya, I went there twice when I was in Hawaii, there's one in Honolulu and one on Maui, and it was incredible. I still remember it being so good :lol:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Why are you surprised?[/QUOTE]

You have to understand, my last computer had a 6600GT graphics card. I haven't done any good-graphics gaming in years. :lol:

NOW I'm totally ballin'.

DSCF0145.jpg

[quote name='munch']*checks OP*
*is it made by Linkin?*
*is it made by jake?*
*is puma or any of his alt accounts involved?*

5 STARS![/QUOTE]

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']A Chixa OTT? It's the Haley's Comet of CAG![/QUOTE]

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Total Failure OTT? It's like I've been called...home.[/QUOTE]

thank you, thank you *bows*

yesterday was my mom's bday. we're supposed to go out to dinner tonight but my stepdad hasn't called to tell us where to meet them. apparently, my family doesn't

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Why are you surprised?[/QUOTE]

You have to understand, my last computer had a 6600GT graphics card. I haven't done any good-graphics gaming in years. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back