Total Failure OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Holly shit!!! That looked awesome...I can't wait![/QUOTE]
Now it's a total failure OTT.

just finished makin the dough for my mother's birthday cake. the filling is cooking (a caramel jam) and then it's gotta cool and get baked. i

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I need to drag out my old Gateway laptop and do something similar. Need to play Phantasmagoria somehow.[/QUOTE]

The one I bought is a tad bit too fast for this game. When I look at inventory items, they spin around so fast they look like they might burst info flames. Hopefully this doesn't impact the timed events later in the game.

This guy has some pretty sweet pics:

3419749236_57f21f7b3f.jpg
3441598441_087142807e.jpg

3454759061_bd1e76940b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/st3f4n/3419749236/in/set-72157616350171741/

[quote name='Chika']just finished makin the dough for my mother's birthday cake. the filling is cooking (a caramel jam) and then it's gotta cool and get baked. i

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Really? I haven't given WoS too much time but Prototype grabbed me from the beginning.[/QUOTE]

The voice acting is horrendous in WoS, but I find the gameplay a lot more fun. Prototype is so floaty and I hate hate HATE the main character. He's so cheezy looking with his hood up.

---

Temp, I had a set of Devil Sticks and I was terrible at doing anything with them.

Hm. Web of Shadows would only be $20 at GS after coupon and EDGE. I didn't realize it was actually good. :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']Aren't BBV deals usually really YMMV? I'll look, but I never find anything at my BBV.[/QUOTE]

No. All corporate-owned BBVs are running the B1G1 sale.

Problem is, there are a sizeable number of franchise stores that don't run the same deals as the coporate stores.

I really hate Will Ferrell, but Step Brothers was sort of funny. Bruno was super laughs, but just way out of control/over the top.[quote name='Mojimbo']Robby the robot. :0([/QUOTE]:cry:

[quote name='Rocko']Aren't BBV deals usually really YMMV? I'll look, but I never find anything at my BBV.[/QUOTE]

I know mine had a bunch of copies, I can probably get you one for $10 shipped if you can't find it.

I'm pretty sure most of my stores are franchise stores. I remember back when BBV started that whole no late fees thing none of my stores participated. Is there any way to tell online if they're franchised or not?

I'll take a look at the one down the road from me, but if they don't have it/aren't offering that, I'd really appreciate that hook up, Sneaky.

[quote name='Liquid 2']White. People.[/QUOTE]

Hey, leave me out of that.

And Rocko, just PM me. They had like 4 copies yesterday, and I don't think they'll sell anytime soon.

Finally installed my 1TB HDD and my G9 mouse...love the mouse but the scroll wheel is going to take some time to get used to.

So my device manager detected the new HDD, but my PC can't see it under "my computer"....any one have any ideas?

I haven't sold on ebay for a while. Is this monthly fee a replacement for charging after every sale, and just making one lump sum charge a month?

Thanks Liquid...now it's asking to initialize. Not sure what to use though "Master Boot Record" or "GUID Partition"? Also, do I need to partition the drive before initializing it or after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back