Total Failure OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found, munch, a cornerstore near where I'm going to be living that sells more beer than anywhere I've seen. You walk in, and all 4 walls and more are fridges with beers from everywhere.

They even have the Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPAs (for $10 a bottle :bomb:). I'm gonna get one to celebrate moving in, I think. I really want to try it.

I think it's become a myth like 'Duke Nukem Forever'.

--------

Got my drives going...one 500GB and x2 250GB's...guess now I just play the waiting game till they are formatted.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I found, munch, a cornerstore near where I'm going to be living that sells more beer than anywhere I've seen. You walk in, and all 4 walls and more are fridges with beers from everywhere.

They even have the Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPAs (for $10 a bottle :bomb:). I'm gonna get one to celebrate moving in, I think. I really want to try it.[/QUOTE]

I picked up some Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPAs at Whole Foods today. :cool:

Can't wait to try one.

[quote name='manthing']Has there even been a HINT of HL:Ep3 from Valve?

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Nope, I don't think they have even said anything about it other than in the commentary of EP2 where they said they were working on it.

Wait a goddamn minute...

Whole Foods sells Dogfish IPAs?

Why didn't anybody tell me this before?

:whistle2:(

Then again, knowing MN's retarded liquor laws, the WF down the road won't even be able to LOOK at beer.

:wall:

[quote name='manthing']Wait a goddamn minute...

Then again, knowing MN's retarded liquor laws, the WF down the road won't even be able to LOOK at beer.

:wall:[/QUOTE]

Let alone sell it to minors.

Well, some grocery stores have a separate liquor store up here, so you just remember which stores have them(except on Sundays, when NO store sells alcohol).

[quote name='manthing']Wait a goddamn minute...

:wall:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']

Heya Budge, ya never sent me your addy for the medicine. I purged my Inbox a while back, I dont have the original PM with your info.

Lemme know, I got a box ready if ya want me to send it.

Well since everybody ignored my last question, maybe I'll get an answer for this one.

I'm gonna sell 2 1gb sticks of ram on ebay. Do you think I'd get more money selling them separately or together?

[quote name='st0neface']Well since everybody ignored my last question, maybe I'll get an answer for this one.

I'm gonna sell 2 1gb sticks of ram on ebay. Do you think I'd get more money selling them separately or together?[/QUOTE]

Are they the same brand and model? Also are they dual channel?

If yes to either of the above, then I would sell them together. If the answer is no, then I would sell them separately.

[quote name='st0neface']Well since everybody ignored my last question, maybe I'll get an answer for this one.

I'm gonna sell 2 1gb sticks of ram on ebay. Do you think I'd get more money selling them separately or together?[/QUOTE]
What kind? I've been looking for some.

[quote name='seanr1221']E-mail Akino and ask him. When he doesn't respond, give him negative feedback.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

--

Temp, did you try the Braid demo? I would think the whole game would be more of the same. Use your time manipulation powers to somehow reach each puzzle piece and make your way through the level.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl:

--

Temp, did you try the Braid demo? I would think the whole game would be more of the same. Use your time manipulation powers to somehow reach each puzzle piece and make your way through the level.[/QUOTE]

But there's nothing around the pieces to manipulate.

Ah well, time to print out some gamefaqs.

[quote name='st0neface']If you're interested, give me an offer. If not, let me know so I can continue with the selling process.[/QUOTE]
Shit. Can't use 'em. Need desktop RAM.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']But there's nothing around the pieces to manipulate.

Ah well, time to print out some gamefaqs.[/QUOTE]

fuck gamefaqs...search google. I had to cheat once or twice :oops:

Speaking of RAM and just in case anyone has it,, I'm looking for a stick of 64MB EDO SODIMM RAM for an old laptop, and 2 1GB PC2100 DDR SDRAM DIMMS for an old desktop.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Getting the old relic up and running?[/QUOTE]
No, it's actually another one that might actually be useful. Has like a 333mhz processor IIRC, but only 32MB of RAM. Figure if I can bump the RAM and put XP on it, and throw a PCMCIA NIC in it, might be useful as a gigantic "netbook" of sorts.

I kinda wanted one of those 7" ASUS EEE PCs that TRU was clearing out for $150, but I just can't swing it, and it would probably be disappointing anyway.

Well someday if you ever decide you want it and can figure out what to do for a HDD, my offer still stands. Pay for the shipping and I'll send you that 133mhz/16MB one I've got. It's of no use to me, and I can't stand to just throw it in the garbage.

What's crackin folks?

Good news my buddy got promoted to the Daytona Cubs. Now to find a cheap flight. Still no fucking job prospects though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back