Toy story 3 Ironpack? BB Exclusive.

wow! so when does this pre-order case hit the floor? I swear I'm gonna have to start a section on the rack for EMPTY pre-order SB's/IP's..you know, to stop the confusion with the family!!

[quote name='token2k6']wow! so when does this pre-order case hit the floor? I swear I'm gonna have to start a section on the rack for EMPTY pre-order SB's/IP's..you know, to stop the confusion with the family!![/QUOTE]Probably will be this week, on Tuesday, if I had to guess.

bump - just a heads up, I noticed this was in the ad today, so I went to a locaton on my way to work and they had the endcap up with 8 copies of the Steelbook. I picked mine up! :)

The BatB Steelbook endcap is officially coming down today (but I've seen the cases long gone) b/c they had their paperwork on there indicating what would go there next..

Picked up mine this morning as well but noticed that theres only enough space for 3 discs. Isn't the combo pack supposed to have 4 discs? Or will disney put the digital copies on the dvds?

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']well my store was oos at 15 minutes after opening..[/QUOTE]

that's insane! I can't imagine the day 1 demand was overwhelming..did you have them check their computer (RSS?) maybe they were in the back still..?

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']well my store was oos at 15 minutes after opening..[/QUOTE]
Were they OOS or did someone not put them out yet?...

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Relax there's more on it way just like B&tB.[/QUOTE]

I still haven't seen B&TB at my local store. I think someone by me is just buying them all.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']They told me they only had 8 copies. The site showed available before I left and when I got there it was unavailable.[/QUOTE]

That is when the in-store pickup works...

Wow, this one was impressive. They were down to the last 4 when I got there at 12. BatB seems to be done now at my store and the rep said they are only expecting another shipment or two of the Toy Story 3 Steel which seems to be getting a bigger reaction then the BatB Steels (maybe because a lot of people already have the DvD and are not going to do the upgrade...)

I was a bit surprised there wasn't more of a run on these at my store, got there at opening and no one else seemed to be vaguely interested in them. I picked up 2 and it looked like someone else had gotten one when I walked back past before checking out.

Overall I like the look of it.

I haven't opened one yet but they look pretty slick. I did notice the "3" (in Toy Story 3) kind of wrapped around the spine a bit on some of them, like the problems with the "B"s on the last one.

my best buy had 9 of them out on the shelf when they opened... 3 were in terrible shape - large dents, one of them so bad it looked like it was partially open due to the dent...

the others were seemingly mint!

My store had tons left and I didn't even get there until a few hours after opening. I'd inspect these closely because it appears the black dye was faded on a few I saw.

I picked up 1 today, unlike the douche above me who isn't content with the ones he got. People like you are the reason why they impose limits, honestly though Keep it to your self!

well skiizim, iNCREDiPiNOY is the Steelbook Kollector!! He makes all of us feel inferior with his massive Kollection of Steelbooks (i mean srsly, have you seen his homepage!?!)..I'm sure he was just getting them for friends and family..not to resell :roll:

[quote name='token2k6']well skiizim, iNCREDiPiNOY is the Steelbook Kollector!! He makes all of us feel inferior with his massive Kollection of Steelbooks (i mean srsly, have you seen his homepage!?!)..I'm sure he was just getting them for friends and family..not to resell :roll:[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure I've seen him post some where on this site or some other site, that this is what he does for a living.

I despise uninformed staff. :evil:

I went to the Westfield CC BB and the display rack is empty. I spend 20 mins looking for the blue shirt to no avail. Finally I ask the lady in cell phones but of course she brushes me off and says she works in cell phones. Finally a blue shirt is helping two old dudes but they're taking a long time. I spot a chick and stopped her to ask. She says the ironpack won't be available until Nov 1st or whenever the BD comes out. I show her the ad and then she changes her story. Now the big poster for TS3 is just an ad and you can pre-order online only.

She says (with hesitation) that she will get a radio and find out. She asks me to follow her and then she proceeds to get behind the register to start helping people check out. Another blueshirt comes by and she sends him away. I ask him about the ironpacks and he had the most clueless look on his face. The girl originally helping me waves him off telling him that she's helping me. Seven minutes later she tells me that the pre order won't be available until Tuesday. The security girl overheard her and tried to chime in but the other girl told her her supervisor told her so. So I left. Shaq-Fu her.

okay so i got one of my friends to pick it up for me, and he going to give me the steelbook and the receipt. does anyone know if you can return a preorder w/o the steelbook at a different store than the one u picked it up at?

say u buy at store 1, and then you return at store 2?

You cannot do so, it must be the original store AFAIK. In the fine print it should tell you how to return it to the store. I've not seen the TS3 ones (werent out today), but the others have all mentioned the return policy.

[quote name='dyeknom']You cannot do so, it must be the original store AFAIK. In the fine print it should tell you how to return it to the store. I've not seen the TS3 ones (werent out today), but the others have all mentioned the return policy.[/QUOTE]

aww im a sad panda now.. how to get a refund now since that store is 40 miles away...

Ok, there's a bit of confusion in here... Can someone confirm to me whether this is a SteelBook or the inferior IronPack?

[quote name='Mixer236']Can someone confirm to me whether this is a SteelBook or the inferior IronPack?[/QUOTE]

It is an ironpack

I'm going to go check for 1 later today. My best buy lists as having it in stock but yeh...that and there arent any B&TBs listed to be at anywhere in my area. Upsetting I missed out on that one since I'm going to buy it tomorrow.

bread's done
Back