ToyOTTa

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']I am unbeatable. :cool:[/quote]
We all know you're a machine, Brak. :robot:

But if you are going to pay me a visit, do it first week of August so we can go watch Mummy 3 together. :grouphug:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']So, as I mentioned last night, I was fighting with Pixie. Plus, I was tired and just wanted to go to bed. Juggers wouldn't stay in bed and it was hot as fuck...needless to say, my nerves were shot.

About 11:30pm, my neighbor (the big titted one, not her nurse sister) knocks on the door and says, "Your cat got out, I have him." I didn't have the porch light on, so I open the door to be greeted by a blur of hissing claws and fangs that missed me by an inch and jumped away into the night.

I step outside and talk to my neighbor; it obviously wasn't my cat. Pixie comes up and interrupts me and I rudely told her to go away, that I was talking. (I felt bad for snapping like that.)

My neighbor says, "I'm tired, I'm going to bed." Since I had been trying to do the same, I say, without thinking, "Me too. Mind if I join you?" Realizing how that sounded, I amend it with, "I don't mean that sexually this time - I'm just that fucking tired."

That was about the douchiest thing I could have said, and I'm debating apologizing to her. She probably didn't think anything of it, I'm sure...but I'm really disappointed such a lame comment escaped my mouth.[/QUOTE]

Go for it. It can't hurt to apologize.

Also, you could take Brak to Michigan too. :whistle2:k

AzN pRyDe

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lf_lMHIg90Q[/media]

Got Rice? GOT RICE?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Honestly Manthing, I haven't looked but once. I haven't even unboxed the fucker yet. Frosty has me a-scured it's going to burst in flames once air hits it.[/quote]

You need a ps2 -> ps3 memory card adapter? I can lend you one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back