ToyOTTa

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Stop talking about my mama.[/quote]
Snow%20Woman.jpg

Can we ask Chika questions yet?

[quote name='Chika']fuck. i never thought i'd grow up to be a wine-o. i used to be hardcore straightedge, yo.[/QUOTE]

I pretty much don't drink at the moment...which doesn't bode well for my future, if you're any indication. :whistle2:k

i said my wine tastes like really tasty green apples. frosty said "your mom tastes like really tasty green apples".

my response? "i'd think my mom tastes like patchouli since she's a dirty hippie."

[quote name='Maklershed']^ The true meaning of "Rosebud" from Citizen Kane.[/QUOTE]

You get a lot of pr0n if you do a GIS for Rosebud. :shock:

Just went back and checked - I'm on one of the family computers, and that was WITH Safe Search on.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Maklershed']Do you have the x tattoos to prove it?[/quote]

no, but i have a tramp stamp. and a tattoo really low down on my stomach. i mean really low. as in i better trim if there's going to be a viewing.

edit - i should be saving this for the intarview.

[quote name='Maklershed']rosebud = vajayjay = chika tattoo location[/quote]

not quite. just low on my stomach, bordering on FUPA but not quite.

[quote name='Maklershed']rosebud = vajayjay = chika tattoo location[/quote]

do we have an OTT list of slang for that particular body part? cause there's a lot of em. and some of them have been priceless.

like the arby's cheddar melt.

[quote name='Eviltude']Anybody have an invite to a music site? I haven't used anything since oink went down :(.

PM me if you're willing ;).[/QUOTE]

You should respect intellectual property laws, you hoodlum. :nottalking:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']do we have an OTT list of slang for that particular body part? cause there's a lot of em. and some of them have been priceless.

like the arby's cheddar melt.[/quote]

that should be BigSpoonyBard's next project. or LordWow's graduate thesis.

[quote name='Chika']that should be BigSpoonyBard's next project. or LordWow's graduate thesis.[/QUOTE]

You'd have to go through hundreds, if not thousands, of OTTs to do that.

I nominate Budge. Just think about what he could do with that knowledge...

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']You'd have to go through hundreds, if not thousands, of OTTs to do that.

I nominate Budge. Just think about what he could do with that knowledge...[/quote]

get laid?

:muah ahahahahaha: sorry.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']You'd have to go through hundreds, if not thousands, of OTTs to do that.

I nominate Budge. Just think about what he could do with that knowledge...[/quote]

Are you sure you're an engineer?

You fucking aeros, making everything rocket science.

(A) Walri can't fly. Give it up, wally, you're not going to the moon.

(B) Once somebody starts the list up, just make an OTT about it... enough people will randomly pop in -- consolidate the list a la Music's family album.

[quote name='Chika']get laid?

:muah ahahahahaha: sorry.[/quote]

Yeah, I have never slept with any girls. (Ones that aren't related to me anyway.) :cool:

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, I have never slept with any girls. (Ones that aren't related to me anyway.) :cool:[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, I have never slept with any girls. (Ones that aren't related to me anyway.) :cool:[/quote]

thanks magoo.

So I found out today that, if my internship was a week longer, I would've gotten paid by the government to fly out to Nevada. :wall:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Are you sure you're an engineer?

You fucking aeros, making everything rocket science.

(A) Walri can't fly. Give it up, wally, you're not going to the moon.

(B) Once somebody starts the list up, just make an OTT about it... enough people will randomly pop in -- consolidate the list a la Music's family album.[/QUOTE]

(A) :cry:

(B) That's probably a good idea, but I'm not the best choice to maintain that.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, I have never slept with any girls. (Ones that aren't related to me anyway.) :cool:[/quote]Budge loves family reunions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back