ToyOTTa

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']What!? That shit better not be real...oh and anonymous...prepared to get shit on.[/QUOTE]

?????

it's not really spoilers, it's kinda obvious

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Not really sure if these fit in but you should definitely add them:

Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang
Lucky # S7evin[/quote]

Quiet you. You couldn't appreciate American Psycho. =P

Brak likes both films, I think, if that's a qualifying factor -- they were both on his listmania @ amazon.

Personally, I didn't think Lucky # S7evin was the bees knees or anything, but I'm not a film fanatic either. It seemed average to me, at best.

I haven't seen Lucky Number Slevin, but Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang was brilliant.

[quote name='joe2187']isnt The Killing a Kubrick film?[/QUOTE]
Yup.

S7levin was good...but that's about it. I would have been much more interested if the movie focused alot more on the two opposing mafias.

and for some reason S7leven reminds me of Running Scared . Maybe it was all the bright colors.

The Killing was on Encore this weekend. I actually watched a little bit of it but I wasnt really paying attention. It was more or less background noise. Now I wish I would've dvred it.

Brak...not hating or anything but what's the point of doing listmanias or whatever Frosty called it on Amazon...do you get a cut if people buy stuff you recommend?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Brak...not hating or anything but what's the point of doing listmanias or whatever Frosty called it on Amazon...do you get a cut if people buy stuff you recommend?[/quote]

he was bored.

what's the point of blogging, while we're at it? ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']he was bored.

what's the point of blogging, while we're at it? ;)[/quote]

Oh...so its sorta like blogging...gotcha. I just wondered why so many people did this on Amazon...thought that there was some sort of profit to be made.

[quote name='lordwow']The point of blogging is to ask the hard hitting questions of OTT members.[/quote]

such as bikini briefs or boxer briefs?

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm glad to see you rated The Machinist, Narc, and The Lookout so highly. Those are three incredibly underrated movies in my opinion.[/QUOTE]
Narc is SO sexy.
[quote name='joe2187']You havent seen Brick brak?[/QUOTE]
I haven't.

Have you? Did you like it?

Be careful with Memento, LP.

There are graphic close-ups of insulin injections and at one point a character spits in another's beer.

---

Did they put Zodiac on Blu already? That was one of my top 5 from last year and I wanna check out the DC.

Tomorrow. Gosh.

And Nolan's Insomnia was decidedly mediocre. But it was well directed (weak script).

I want to see Following.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I've been wanting to see The Lookout...is there any gore on that one? Also need to watch Memento and Machinist one of these days.[/quote]

I wouldn't say gore but there is a bit of violence in it. And I was lukewarm on Memento but yeah, you definitely gotta see The Machinist. And I'm not just saying that because Bale is that $$$$a, that dude.

[quote name='anomynous']is Zodiac even coming to :br:?[/quote]

for US?...no. However it came out in the U.K. in April already

[quote name='Brak']
I haven't.

Have you? Did you like it?[/quote]

It was good, but the characters all seemed to act a bit too old for their age, also they tried to channel the whole modern "Phillip Marlowe" for the main character too hard. Good film nonetheless and some very intense moments, and some odd and funny. I liked it.

Kevin Smith needs to write Jason Lee another script ASAP

Especially so he can shave that stupid mustache & get rid of his haircut

Blogs, you heard it here first:
[quote name='Gears of War the Movie']I am looking forward to upcomming release of epics hit game. The only things that will make me mad is, if cole doesn't say " yeah whoo bring it on sucka" and if they don't play the cole train song (its in the credits)[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back