ToyOTTa

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all men here, budge. Well, except for that dumbass that can't read, but nobody really pays attention to him. Let us have it. :cool:

[quote name='DT778']Oh, well I thought you were still going with the brown box over the head thing not just simply a hella brown cheapyd.[/quote]

My avatar is fine right now. I guess I can wait to see how ballin Link can make it.

If you get that one with the busted DVD drive, just let Your Boy know, budgesickle.

[quote name='seanr1221']Buh buh buh Bayxter, when can I expect you to have Unreal?[/QUOTE]
I dunno, mang. :whistle2:k

Did you get it today?

So I deposited checks in an ATM which is not my bank's ATM, but a partner bank, which means members don't have fees if they use each others banks. But right after I deposited them i read a label thing on the ATM that says "3rd party Checks won't be accepted"

Am I fucked?

and I should read stuff first

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='seanr1221']Lovin it so far, but I knew what to expect from the triple version.

So far there are plenty of games to join.[/quote]

Maybe I'll give it a rent this weekend. Will you be around?

hi OTT. home from work. stopped at the local green grocer / deli on the way home. got cold cuts and fresh baked rolls for dinner tonight / lunch at work tomorrow and Thursday

[quote name='anomynous']So I deposited checks in an ATM which is not my bank's ATM, but a partner bank, which means members don't have fees if they use each others banks. But right after I deposited them i read a label thing on the ATM that says "3rd party Checks won't be accepted"

Am I fucked?

and I should read stuff first[/quote]

3rd party checks mean the check is made out to someone other than you, such as "john smith" and John Smith then signed the check over to you and you deposited it in your account.

TFN and Slingblade are going to get married. I'm guessing they'll be engaged in less than a year, starting from today. Should we get a pool going?

[quote name='seanr1221']Yea, I don't work Saturday, so I can stay up late Friday playing.[/quote]

Cool. I'll stop by BB on Friday and see if they have it.

[quote name='Chika']3rd party checks mean the check is made out to someone other than you, such as "john smith" and John Smith then signed the check over to you and you deposited it in your account.[/QUOTE]

ok, I really have no knowledge about financial stuff

Braxter and you other movies $$$$as .. I need some help fleshing out a new Netflix queue. I would like to try some classics and "film noir" but keep in mind my attention span isn't fantastic so they can't be to over the top heady. What should I get?

I'm thinking of adding ...

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Le Samourai
The Testament of Dr Mabuse
L.A. Confidential
Chinatown

[quote name='Maklershed']Braxter and you other movies $$$$as .. I need some help fleshing out a new Netflix queue. I would like to try some classics and "film noir" but keep in mind my attention span isn't fantastic so they can't be to over the top heady. What should I get?

Le Samourai
L.A. Confidential
Chinatown[/QUOTE]

If you want The Good,.....,...... rent the 1st two first

[quote name='tiredfornow']Don't hook JFD up, LP.[/quote]
#-o I thought it was a scandalous picture of Fudge's mom.
[quote name='seanr1221']There's nothing cooler than coming into the base in a tank, grabbing the flag, and zooming off on a hoverboard :cool:[/quote]

Yo Mak

Orson Welles was in some top notch Noir films, Touch of Evil and the Third Man blow Citizen kane out of the water IMHO

Throw some classic Billy Wilder on there with Sunset Blvd and Double Indemnity

Bogart is always awesome, Petrified forest, Key Largo and Dark Passage are my faves.

Cagney is a must, Angels with Dirty faces, the roaring 20's, White Heat, Each Dawn I die

[quote name='Maklershed']Braxter and you other movies $$$$as .. I need some help fleshing out a new Netflix queue. I would like to try some classics and "film noir" but keep in mind my attention span isn't fantastic so they can't be to over the top heady. What should I get?

Le Samourai
L.A. Confidential
Chinatown[/QUOTE]
Good choices.

If you haven't already seen it, get one of the granddaddy's of film-noir, M, directed by Friz Lang, who directed The Last Testament of Dr. Mabuse (which I've been meaning to see for far too long).

If you want some sick, classic film-noir, check out Jules Dassin's films:

- Rififi (

Le Samourai
L.A. Confidential
Chinatown[/quote]

Not really sure if these fit in but you should definitely add them:

Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang
Lucky # S7evin

Psuedo Dark Knight spoilers:
it's a picture of two face
12b28ef0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lordwow']Evening OTT. V Gorilla hates my blog :([/quote].

i got a kick in the nuts for that guy, if i ever meet him.

fuck magilla. your blog rules. it's full of lordship and wow-factor. or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back