Toys R Us 2 Day 10/05 & 10/06 Halo, Wii Party, LPS and NBA2K11

gamerchic

CAG Veteran
$15 GC on Wii Party and NBA 2k11- Rewards Members only
$10 GC on DS LPS.
Buy Halo: Reach Legendary Edition get any XB360 game up to $59.99 free
Buy Halo: Reach Limited Edition get any XB360 game 50% off. ** Second game must be equal or lesser value
Buy Halo: Reach Standard Edition get Free Halo: Reach T-shirt

Cripes thats a solid deal considering I paid $80 for the Reach LE( with amazon $20 credit to ease the pain), but still.

For anyone wanting Reach and the statue, this is a good deal.

Edit: Actually, for anyone who owns the Halo Reach Legendary Edition, does the Reach LE case have a UPC?

Can anyone else find any confirmation of this deal. It's not in their ad, or on the site. Maybe an email will go out about it.

[quote name='slidecage']what the hell is this

$10 GC on DS LPS.[/QUOTE]
Don't think you have a daughter yet... ;)

it's Littlest Pet Shop. Just about all the little girls talk about nowadays.

There are a few other things left out.

100410_Em_TRU_EAndE_03.jpg

100410_Em_TRU_EAndE_04.jpg

100410_Em_TRU_EAndE_05.jpg

100410_Em_TRU_EAndE_06.jpg

100410_Em_TRU_EAndE_07.jpg

[quote name='Jiggaloj']There are a few other things left out.

100410_Em_TRU_EAndE_03.jpg

100410_Em_TRU_EAndE_04.jpg

100410_Em_TRU_EAndE_05.jpg

100410_Em_TRU_EAndE_06.jpg

100410_Em_TRU_EAndE_07.jpg
[/QUOTE]

the black kid looks like a young obama...just saying...

I'm wondering if I could buy Halo Legendary, get NBA 2k11 for free and still get the $15 gift card. Is that just wishful thinking? This $50 gift card from TRU is burning a hole in my pocket.

I got an e-mail about this tonight and it shows all of these deals, except for the Wii Party giftcard. Still not sure if I'm going to pick this one up, even with a $15 giftcard I'm not sure if it is worth it. I'm sure it is better than other mini-game collections, but I can just wait and see if the price comes down any.

This is definitely a nice deal on the Legendary Edition of Reach. I'm sure a lot of people are just waiting to pick it up to get it really cheap. This way it is still pretty cheap but you can play it while it is still fresh :D

[quote name='Jaysonguy']Won't you have to buy it online then?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but that is fine with me. I very seriously doubt my Toys R Us has the legendary version in stock anyway. If you look on the flyer, it says that it is available online as well.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']So is the 2K11 deal real?[/QUOTE]

No kidding, someone please confirm the OP cause I'm unsure what to do on this game still. Got a gift card to burn at 2 stores, and this is one of them, it'll sway my direction.

[quote name='DANIEL']does anyone know if the halo legendary promotion will work on pre orders?[/QUOTE]

No kind of promotion will work with pre-orders.

The deal definitely works online for the Legendary version. My only problem is that it does not work with all games. I tried to order NBA 2K11 as the free game, but it refuses to work. If I add Halo Reach regular edition, it works fine. Anyone know what games are supposed to work? Everytime I click their details link, it errors out with a JSP compilation error.

Nevermind. You can see what games are eligible from viewing all games. It seems that NBA 2K11 is still being seen by the system as a pre-order even though it is now shipping. Maybe if I wait until the end of the day it may be part of the promotion (fingers crossed).

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']hmm nba2k11 is tempting with the $15 gc since kmart will cost more than $5 of gas to get to...[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. Is it wii or 360 though? I also have a power pro unopened I bought on 9 2 I am going to try to return it to get the 2 deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to bite the bullet and order. I was worried that the legendary edition would be gone by this afternoon. I was able to use the Family and Friends code it to get $30 off, get the free XBox 360 game (Fifa 11) and use my $50 gift card for a total price of $79.59.

Thanks OP for the heads up! I never received an email on this promotion and would have never have been able to get such a great deal without your post!

I went to my TRUand there was no gc for nba2k11 for ps3 version. He didn't ring it up or anything so maybe he just didn't know.

Just bit on the Legendary Edition and Dead Rising 2. Was going to try and get Enslaved but Toys R Us usually gets games Wednesday instead of Tuesday and the 20% off was too good a discount to pass up. I'll just use the b2g1 to pick it up on Sunday.

This worked for me early today. Buy Halo REach Limited Edition $79.99 (ask for gift receipt) get NBA 2K11 50% off. Use gift receipt to return. Halo Reach $79.99 + tax cash back in hand.

Boom 50% off NBA 2K11

of course go back with a different person or register. Pay cash etc etc.

Today was the first day so they aren't catching on to this at all of aware. 17 year old Cashier doing the return I am sure was un aware I had just gotten NBA 2K 11 50% off.

I did not go for the full $149.99 Reach
legendary Edition that may have needed a manager over ride or its just a larger amount.

Just came back from my Toys R Us, didn't get a gift card with the 360 version of 2k11, and I see somebody said they didn't get it with PS3 version either. So it must just be the Wii version, or none at all.

[quote name='MrYouTube']This worked for me early today. Buy Halo REach Limited Edition $79.99 (ask for gift receipt) get NBA 2K11 50% off. Use gift receipt to return. Halo Reach $79.99 + tax cash back in hand.

Boom 50% off NBA 2K11

Today was the first day so they aren't catching on to this at all of aware. 17 year old Cashier doing the return I am sure was un aware I had just gotten NBA 2K 11 50% off.

legendary Edition that may have needed a manager over ride or its just a larger amount.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't that constitute return fraud?

On a side note, I hate that the website has not caught up with the stores on allowing NBA 2K11 as the free game.

[quote name='sharpeone']Doesn't that constitute return fraud?[/QUOTE]

This.

Also, the GC for NBA 2k11 is allegedly for Rewards members only. Are you guys who didn't get the GC rewards members? Did you let the clerk know that?

[quote name='MrYouTube']This worked for me early today. Buy Halo REach Limited Edition $79.99 (ask for gift receipt) get NBA 2K11 50% off. Use gift receipt to return. Halo Reach $79.99 + tax cash back in hand.

Boom 50% off NBA 2K11

legendary Edition that may have needed a manager over ride or its just a larger amount.[/QUOTE]
Way to be proud about being a dirtbag

Congrats

[quote name='SkyMasterson']Cripes thats a solid deal considering I paid $80 for the Reach LE( with amazon $20 credit to ease the pain), but still.

For anyone wanting Reach and the statue, this is a good deal.

Edit: Actually, for anyone who owns the Halo Reach Legendary Edition, does the Reach LE case have a UPC?[/QUOTE]

No I do not believe it had a separate UPC.

Apparently the website shows this promotion. Has anyone been able to do it, I've added both items to the cart but it does not subtract the free game. is there a promo code to input?

[quote name='NegativeZero']Apparently the website shows this promotion. Has anyone been able to do it, I've added both items to the cart but it does not subtract the free game. is there a promo code to input?[/QUOTE]
You'll need to call and have a rep do it for you
I found out that if the game you pick has ANYTHING linked to it like free shipping or anything it knocks out the deal

Just call the number and do it on the phone and they can push it through

[quote name='bgame2']This.

Also, the GC for NBA 2k11 is allegedly for Rewards members only. Are you guys who didn't get the GC rewards members? Did you let the clerk know that?[/QUOTE]

Yup, and I also work there. :)

bread's done
Back