Toys R US 2 games for $70 free store pickup (far cry 3, black ops 2, see list in op!)

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys Toys R US has 2 games for $70 or save $50 when you purchase 2 games or more.. obviously its best to break up the order into 2's if you want more than 2 games. Links Below:

Free Store Pick up or I think its $6 shipping

Includes:
- Family Guy Back to the Multiverse
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Dishonored
- Farcry 3
- Need for Speed Most Wanted
- Fifa 13
- Kinect Star Wars
- Hitman Absolution
- Forza Horizon
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
- Medal of Honor Warfighter
- Epic Mickey 2 The Power of Two
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2
- Halo 4

see link for full list (XBOX 360, PS3)

http://www.toysrus.com/searchHandler/index.jsp?promoId=18294246&type=trigger

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Enuf']PROTIP
If you generally don't have good luck getting YMMV pm's doing the receipt post purchase pm generally will be your best bet.
It clearly shows all the details needed to get the match w/o the store having to do anything but allow or deny. Also, since you've already shown them that u will buy it no matter what u now have the "power of the $".[/QUOTE]
what is this receipt post purchase method pm you speak of?

[quote name='TommyLove']what is this receipt post purchase method pm you speak of?[/QUOTE]

Buy, and return with receipt to see if they will give you back the money after the purchase.

He shoots. He scores.

After dinner tonight, my wife and I stopped by TRU for some stocking stuffers.

I checked earlier in the week and the place was wiped out. There must have been a restock because BOP2 and FC3 were both in stock. FC3 was limited. I got two of the last three.

[quote name='CXK']Well I finally found Far Cry 3 after about 4 trips to TRU. My wife went for me and was able to grab both games I wanted. It seemed like she got the last copy of FC3 and Blops2. But thats a good sign that my stores are getting new shipments. This was at The Forum location in San Antonio, TX[/QUOTE]
She did, indeed, get the last 2. I sold them to her, haha.

[quote name='CXK']Went to my local tru today and didn't see a single game included in the sale for 360 in stock. They still claim they never got far cry 3 since its come out. So...why advertise it?![/QUOTE]
Right, because the ad that is printed and distributed nationally should depend on the stock of your local store.

I got 4 games today, 3 NFSMW for P3 and 1 BLOPS. PM at BB of course. I had no idea until I left because the manager already knew of the deal since his wife worked at TRU, PMed immediately, but gave me all 4 titles for 15 a piece.

Good guy indeed

[quote name='n00bie']How'd you get four games for $60? Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

They must have honored sale prices. That would be $25 off $40. But blops is $50 so he may have messed up and put 15 instead of 25.

[quote name='Confidance']I got 4 games today, 3 NFSMW for P3 and 1 BLOPS. PM at BB of course. I had no idea until I left because the manager already knew of the deal since his wife worked at TRU, PMed immediately, but gave me all 4 titles for 15 a piece.

Good guy indeed[/QUOTE]

[quote name='n00bie']How'd you get four games for $60? Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

NFS: MW is $40, so $50 off two of those is a total of $30 for both games. The manager must have just set all the prices to $15 so he wouldn't have to do a separate amount for BLOPS2

Finally scored Far Cry 3 and Black Ops II today. With the Groupon, I paid a total of ~$65 for both games. Awesome deal!

[quote name='Confidance']I got 4 games today, 3 NFSMW for P3 and 1 BLOPS. PM at BB of course. I had no idea until I left because the manager already knew of the deal since his wife worked at TRU, PMed immediately, but gave me all 4 titles for 15 a piece.

Good guy indeed[/QUOTE]
I am jealous of your luck.

[quote name='TommyLove']what is this receipt post purchase method pm you speak of?[/QUOTE]If you really want BB to match something YMMV buy it from the other store & bring the receipt from that store to BB CS & get the match there.

Example: I can goto TRU & pick 2 games for $70 then goto BB with the TRU receipt & get them to match it. But the real benefit of doing it this way is that I can now get ANY two games for $70 not just the ones TRU has listed b/c I'm not pm'ing the ad. Just using the receipt to confirm that the deal is legit & valid.

I already have all the other titles from the TRU deal from BB using the $20 RZ offer so getting 2 copies of PS All-Star battle royale for $70 is a better deal.

[quote name='Zolor23']Buy, and return with receipt to see if they will give you back the money after the purchase.[/QUOTE]Not exactly^^^

I just noticed that when I add Epic Mickey 2 and Halo 4 the grand total for store pick-up comes to $40. That's a win-win for me and my kids! Since Epic Mickey 2 is $40 and Halo 4 is $59 the $50 off comes off of the Halo game!

[quote name='Spideypaul']I just noticed that when I add Epic Mickey 2 and Halo 4 the grand total for store pick-up comes to $40. That's a win-win for me and my kids! Since Epic Mickey 2 is $40 and Halo 4 is $59 the $50 off comes off of the Halo game![/QUOTE]

You mean the grand total comes to $50 i think and not $40. I'm not sure how it's working but I do notice that if you add two Epic Mickey's that it makes one of the games free. So two copies of Epic Mickey for $40 plus tax is pretty good.

[quote name='Donut2922']You mean the grand total comes to $50 i think and not $40. I'm not sure how it's working but I do notice that if you add two Epic Mickey's that it makes one of the games free. So two copies of Epic Mickey for $40 plus tax is pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Sorry. My mistake. Feel silly. I'll get 2 of the Epic Mickeys though!

Got a partial win. Went to Best Buy, hoping to PM Halo 4 and get it at the sale price. $15 per copy. They noticed that the ad had Halo for $60, instead of $40 like they did. But they offered to sell them to me for $50. $25 per game. Not as good as I wanted, but still a great deal. I took it. Only later on did I notice she charged me $26 dollars each. Even so, I still did well. I traded in one of the copies for $38.40. I'll keep the second one.

Got a PM at Best Buy and he just took 25$ off black ops 2 and Far Cry 3! Used 40$ in reward zone certificates too. Stacked with Black ops sale price also.

bread's done
Back