Toys R Us: $5 off 3ds game, $10 off WiiU game. Nintendo "Holiday Mall Experience" promo code.

For Paul

CAGiversary!
I went to the Nintendo holiday mall experience at the Queens mall and got some coupon codes. The online code is a generic promo code, so, anyone could probably use it. The expiration date is 12/31/15, and it says it's good on any 3DS/WiiU game, online offer may vary, one coupon per customer.

I tried it and added pokemon OR which is on bf sale today for $29.99, and the promo worked. TRU also has free shipping for orders above $19.

3DS promo code: 5OFF3DS

WiiU Promo Code: 10OFFWiiU
Credit goes to Sunstyle on SD.

10% off any Nintendo product (including consoles), stackable. Limited by location, starts Nov 23rd and lasts until Dec 24th
For the third year in a row Nintendo will be hosting demo kiosks in select malls across the US showing off their new games for Wii U and 3DS. Each year they have given out 10% coupons to Target, which can be stacked with other coupons/discounts. This coupon works especially well since Target which has a fairly generous price-matching policy and lots of coupons and %'s off this time of year. Here's the link to the kiosk announcement, which a note in there about the coupons being back:

https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/rwvrI-Z5UjT7GjNVmCU58bGtG2VqTuR6

Last year I made a thread about this, where I used the following:

10% off Nintendo Coupon
20% off Target coupon (they usually havea "spend $75, get 20% off purchase" (1 day only) around this time of year)
5% Redcard
and bought the Wii U when it was on sale for $250

Paid ~$190.

You can also pick up multiple of these coupons. Last year I made a few trips to the mall and each time asked the person working there for a stack of them- they were happy to oblige.

Last year these also stacked with Buy2 Get 1 Free purchases.

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up in case you're thinking of buying Nintendo stuff this year, since I can never find prices as low as when I stack with this coupon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been reading tons of cancelled, delayed and messed up orders from Toys R us in the last week. They don't have it together at all.
I don't think they ever had it together. I can remember tons of prior posts on how bad tru.com is, going back to the time of the GameCube.

gotta love when stores have a sale, then get mad that people bought the stuff they had on sale.  Best Buy is guilty of this too, but not to the horrible extent TRU apparently is.

what the hell is wrong with TRU shipping

FEDEX SMARTPOST BELLEVILLE, MI 6:29 am In transit DELAWARE, OH

Leaves kS jumps over indiana (where am at) goes to ohio and now mich. LOL says i get it friday

20 angry birds WOOOO
I am guessing you have never had something shipped with fedex SMARTpost?

So I reserved a Pokemon Art Academy on Dec 1. They sent me an email that it was ready to pick up in store.

A few hours later (on the same day), I get an email saying that my order was cancel because the item wasn't picked up. I feel something fishy went down...

So I reserved a Pokemon Art Academy on Dec 1. They sent me an email that it was ready to pick up in store. A few hours later (on the same day), I get an email saying that my order was cancel because the item wasn't picked up. I feel something fishy went down...
i got the same thing yesterday..well actually i never received a pickup for Angry Birds WiiU...last night i got a hey don't forget to pick up and ten minutes later cancelled... I did pick up Mario and Sonic earlier this week though

Makes you wonder how much control an employee has in cancelling something, because it didn't take long for them to cancel my orders. Of course again I didn't expect to get away with a $0 purchase (unless I combined it with more items but failed to).

I had picked up Angry birds for free the day after even though I never received the pick up email but I checked the order status online and it said ready for store pick up and I got 10 points for the purchase.

Luckily my TRU had the item in stock and I was able to do in store before they canceled it. Grabbed Sonic/Mario for $2.  I would recommend if you have a TRU near you that has the item in stock to have them match it if your order was messed up or canceled for in store or delivery. Ask for the manager and tell them you were recommend to go in store to check for availability. It worked for someone I know which means this option can be very situational. 

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here....
when i go into my order thing it says

Item(s) located in stock

since dec 2 they have a pending charge on my credit card so i cant use that cash either send me the items or cancel the sobs

says they just shipped today

they pretty much cancelled all my orders except one, TRU is such a p0s company, they really need to shut down the toy part of their business and stick to selling baby items

bread's done
Back