Toys R' Us 75% Off Toy Blowout - DEAD

FFMooglestar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Looks like Toys R' Us is having a sale online. I am unsure if the prices reflect towards the B&M Stores, hopefully they do.

http://www.toysrus.com/category/ind...4&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1&origkw=2792794

Anyway there are a few video game items for sale. Notables include:
Shipping somewhat kills these deals, so stock up to make it easier to swallow.

OOS Gamecube 1019 Memory Card - 7.50
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2308495&cp=2792794.2792822&parentPage=family

OOS Wii Wireless Sensor Bar - 5.00
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2629091&cp=2792794.2792822&parentPage=family

OOS Xbox360 64MB Memory Card - 7.50
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2382214&cp=2792794.2792822&parentPage=family

OOS Xbox360 Woody Faceplate - 2.00
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2340247&cp=2792794.2792822&pg=2&parentPage=family

OOS Wii Zelda Kit w/ 512MB Card - 10.00
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2557491&cp=2792794.2792822&pg=3&parentPage=family

OOS - PS2 Logitech Driving Force Pro - 37.50
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2383525&cp=2792794.2792822&pg=3&parentPage=family

OOS XBOX/PS2 DDR Ignition Pad 25.00
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2303950&cp=2792794.2792822&pg=4&parentPage=family

See the rest of the video game stuff here, mostly junk accessories:
http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=2792822&cp=2792794

edit: Nearly everything is OOS, check what items are left using the first link.
edit2: Dead

Well i ended up getitng the wireless sensor bar for the hell of it and 2 GC mem cards as as the GC gets phased they are harder to find especially at that price.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']God fuck damnit the 360 memoy unit comes up as "not available" when I tried to add to cart.

fuck[/quote]
Damn, looks like I ordered mine just in time.

[quote name='nikelecious91']anyone know if that 512MB card for the Wii in that zelda pack works with other stuff like cameras? i dont have a wii yet so i could use it for my camera..[/QUOTE]

It's just a standard SD card, so yes, it will.

However I'm willing to bet you can find much nicer deals on buy.com than this. Like a 2 gig shipped for less than 20. Just fyi.

Does the Ignition dance pad work with the 360 as well? If it does then that might go well with the DDR that is on clearance at CC.

Off-Topic: Some of their board games are dirt cheap, too bad shipping is outrageous. Added $40 worth of cheap board games and shipping was like $25! fuck that!

[quote name='msuna']There is a toy's r us in times square i could go and check into.[/quote]

Just got back from there. Nothing...

[quote name='Strell']It's just a standard SD card, so yes, it will.

However I'm willing to bet you can find much nicer deals on buy.com than this. Like a 2 gig shipped for less than 20. Just fyi.[/quote]

Yea, I think office depot had a 2 GB for $19.99

They really have some decent stuff in there on the whole site...but as it's already been stated...the shipping just destroys this deal for me

5 Darth Tater keychains/ornaments/whatever ordered at $0.75 a piece. Too good to resist in my opinion, plus enough for random gifts. :p

Will have to look at the rest after I get home from work in half an hour. ~_~

THE IGNITION PAD SUCKS.

RedOctane had a predecessor to this pad and it was superior to the one they're selling around now. If you get one that doesn't crap out, you are incredibly lucky. Otherwise, prepare to void the warranty and mod it to a solid condition.

[quote name='Vinny']Sweet! I'm going to check my local store for some of those too. I already have one from the $50 sale at Amazon but I could use one to open and display and another to sell on eBay with the movie out now.[/quote]

I also saw on the site they had Alternators Subaru WRX for $5, but its OOS, and they have the SCION for $5 and that one is in stock.

[quote name='shrike4242']They're not the only place flushing out the 64MB cards, due to the 512MB cards.[/quote]

Really? Where else?

Dammit. Wanted to pick up a Memory Card 1019. :bomb:

Too lazy to go to the store (been walking around NYC for at least 3 hours this morning). If anyone finds these prices at a B&M, please keep us posted.

At least they didn't have $10 WaveBirds or anything. I would have gone completely apeshit if I missed that.

Thanks for the Heads up . . .

I ordered 3 of the Mcfarlane 3D movie Posters for $5 each.
Aliens, Nightmare on Elm Street and Firday the 13th.
Shipping was expensive ($9) but worth it since these go for about $15-20 retail.

Thanks for the heads-up, OP. Not much there in video games, but there were some nice collectibles and boardgames available. Shipping is ridiculously high, though.

I didn't have any luck finding coupons, but Mr. Rebates has a 1.5% rebate for Toys R Us.

[quote name='prmononoke']It's RedOctane. They are, for the most part, the leader in soft pads.

Hopefully it comes back in stock. I really need a new one, and I wouldn't mind picking up a few of these.[/quote]

I have two Red Octane Igntion 3.0's and they are great pads. Having said that, the ones here only list compatibility with PS2 and Xbox, while current ones support PC (have a USB connector) too. So I can't precisely vouch for this specific one, but I suspect it should be as good. Probably it's the 3.0, just without the USB cable. I think they were sold like that initially. If you can get them for $25 then that is definitely a steal and a half. Great deal. I'll probably buy one if they come back in stock just as a backup.

[quote name='Puffa469']I also saw on the site they had Alternators Subaru WRX for $5, but its OOS, and they have the SCION for $5 and that one is in stock.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wanted both... but they're OOS. Hopefully my TRU will have them.

I got the OOS message on the GC Memory Card after I had checked out with it.

Cold TRU. Really, really cold.

Anyway, I got:

Pelican System Selector : $5.00 (I needed this-my 360 is unconnected because of my PS3)
3D Movie Poster Aliens : $5.00
Cars Lightning McQueen : $5.00 (not sure if this is a good price)
Looney Tunes Golden Collection Daffy Duck : $3.50
Pokemon Geodude, Numel and Latas : $2.50
Pokemon Pikachu (Standing), Ludicolo and Bonsley : $2.50
Pokemon Pikachu, Squirtle and Latios : $2.50
Pokemon Spheal, Mudkip and Shiftry : $2.50
Code Lyoko Kankrelat Figure : $2.25 (I've never heard of this, but it looked like something out of War of the Worlds.)

Total (+shipping and tax) : $48.99

I almost got the 1:18 scale P-51 for $10 and the talking Thomas Jefferson action figure (!), but the extra for shipping killed it. Predictably, all the Star Wars figures and vehicles are OOS.

Edit: Oh crap, I went back to the Lightning McQueen page and saw that it lights up and talks!

[quote name='ozzymandd']I got the OOS message on the GC Memory Card after I had checked out with it.

Cold TRU. Really, really cold.
[/quote]

Same happened to me, I gave all the info and when i clicked "Sumit Order" it told me it couldn't.

Probably YMMV in store. I checked on the puzzle they have on sale on the site and went to the store to check it, it came out as a different price. I shouldve went early to pick up Lumines and Suikoden V last week. Today I went, they all sold out.

someone at slickdeals said they picked up some of the large baby items in-store for the same price.

Looking like B&M is a possibility...

[quote name='Kendro']Dammit. Wanted to pick up a Memory Card 1019. :bomb:

Too lazy to go to the store (been walking around NYC for at least 3 hours this morning). If anyone finds these prices at a B&M, please keep us posted.

At least they didn't have $10 WaveBirds or anything. I would have gone completely apeshit if I missed that.[/quote]

i was just able to purchase the 1019 mem cards. i did have trouble earlier today adding them to my cart. i would definitely keep trying.

here's shrike's link that worked for me:
http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=FKSJxY2VJAk&offerid=117710.2308495&type=2

I got the Gamecube cards to order now.

And thanks Draekon, I ordered two of those Darth Taters as gifts.

[quote name='Vinny']Kinda want that 64MB memory card... but it seems kinda pointless.[/QUOTE]

It's worth it if you LAN with your 360. If you and your friends want to switch TVs or move, you don't have to move the 360. Just copy your XBL account onto the mem card and bring it with you.

Nice deal. Picked up Simpsons Clue, Guitar Hero skin, Yahtzee Collectors Edition, and a Donkey Kong puzzle. Came to $10 and change before shipping, $22 and change after shipping. Shitty shipping, but still only a little mroe than the price of the Yahtzee alone.

Damn looks like a lot of stuff sold out within a few hours of this getting posted.

Damn you waking up at noon damn you!!!

::just read through the entire thread and it appears nobody has checked to see if these prices are B&M as well--probably not though::

It says that the card I ordered is backordered. Piece of shit TRU. If I get charged for the keychain and the memory cards don't ship I will be on the phone yelling at them.

[quote name='freshzen']Damn looks like a lot of stuff sold out within a few hours of this getting posted.

Damn you waking up at noon damn you!!!

::just read through the entire thread and it appears nobody has checked to see if these prices are B&M as well--probably not though::[/quote]

I went to a Toys R US store this morning and they had a huge bargin bin of games outside of the R'Zone for $9.99 and under.. Scored a copy of Ape Escape 3 $6.98..:bouncy: (happy because I never could find it at the other stores it was cheap at)

In the video games area they had a big bin set up with video game accessories marked $19.99 and under with alot of this stuff mentioned on this post for the set prices and some things cheaper.. Had wood grain face plates for $2.96 and I did see a bunch of the GC memory cards.. So it would be worth a shot to look...

I totally missed out.

pTRU1-2900792reg.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']Nice deal. Picked up Simpsons Clue, Guitar Hero skin, Yahtzee Collectors Edition, and a Donkey Kong puzzle. Came to $10 and change before shipping, $22 and change after shipping. Shitty shipping, but still only a little mroe than the price of the Yahtzee alone.[/quote]

Nice. I was eyeing that Yahtzee CE, too.

[quote name='gwing00']Gonna try to stop by during lunch. Will let everyone know then.[/quote]

The e-mail I received has 'on-line only' below the 75%.

[quote name='InvaderZim']The e-mail I received has 'on-line only' below the 75%.[/QUOTE]
I've already pointed that out. It does no good, hardly anyone reads beyond the first post.

[quote name='shieryda']Nice. I was eyeing that Yahtzee CE, too.[/quote]

Yeah, that made my order worth it, really.

Not a video game deal, but those Marvel Legends packs were too good of a price to pass up.

Ordered most of them as the Hasbro marvel legends figures that are out now suck...

Prices seem to affect online only,not in b&m store. I tired scanning several items it came out full price rather then discounted price.

Wow! My items been located in stock... so maybe I'll actually get my item?

I think I'm 1/4 at TRU online. And that one that actually shipped was that Soundwave Reissue preorder which I made like 4 months before it was released.:lol:

bread's done
Back