Toys R Us Ad | 3/18-3/24 | Wii's, Giftcards and loads of nothing...

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Not a great ad this time for video games. The best thing is the giftcard with purchase of Wii/Sonic bundle for $299.

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4

Please don't repost these over on FW, SD or any other similar sites. I scanned these solely for CAG.**

** Asking for permission to repost is far less complicated than dealing with the results of such actions. The kind people over at SlickDeals learned the hard way that I don't take bandwidth/image theft lightly. :twisted:

It was weird, the line re-formed right after 10. Pretty much as soon as the line got...in line again for the check-out, they handed out a few more tickets (originally 69 tickets, went a little over 70 I guess, I got there at 9:40 and had number 51). So everyone that got there at 10AM to line up for checkout got theres. People that came in late didn't, and well, I guess that's alright. If people voluntarily decided to come in late for something like this you probably won't get one.

Haven't played my Wii for about a month....just waiting for something new besides the full flow of "party" games. The excitement wore off really fast, and I'm amazed at how hard it is to find a Wii sitting in a store, although I did see a few at a K-Mart a few weeks ago.

Thanks OP! My aunt is looking for a good deal on the Wii [after trying out Wii Sports at my house]. Hopefully she can find one.

Maybe I can ask her for "Sonic and the Secret Rings" if she doesn't like it.

I got there 20 minutes prior and was #7. Of course, got a Wii and the Sonic game. They still had Wii when I left 50 minutes later.

Not sure what to do with the Sonic game. I guess it shouldn't be too bad since it has a decent rating on gamerankings.com. Now I HAVE to find a deal on Zelda...

The $30 gift card is a special Nintendo one that says promotional gift card and expires 5/31/07. I have a feeling that it's a joint promotion from TRU and Nintendo and that TRU's not out the whole $30.

I just want to say that I quit TRU today (finally got my promotion at the TV station), so the odds of me getting these ads way in advance anymore are most likely slim to none. Such a price comes with moving on up in the working world.

[quote name='sp00ge']I just want to say that I quit TRU today (finally got my promotion at the TV station), so the odds of me getting these ads way in advance anymore are most likely slim to none. Such a price comes with moving on up in the working world.[/quote]
Good for you :D

[quote name='sp00ge']I just want to say that I quit TRU today (finally got my promotion at the TV station), so the odds of me getting these ads way in advance anymore are most likely slim to none. Such a price comes with moving on up in the working world.[/QUOTE]

thanx spooge

bread's done
Back