Toys R Us Bonus Deals 8/7 to 8/9 - Buy 1 Get 1 40% off almost all games

LouieT

CAGiversary!
Link to Bonus Deals PDF

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Buy 1 Get 1 40% all video games*, only available from Sunday August 7 to Tuesday August 9
*Excludes clearance games and these Call of Duty games originally priced at $19.99:
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Mobilized for DS

Also they have the same B1G1 40% sale on all movies sold there from August 7 to August 9.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yahoosale14']madden would be $25 holy crap.

edit: nvm its excluded for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Madden 12 isn't out til the 30th.

My Toys R' Us in Downers Grove, IL had a sale on older games and I got a new copy of Enslaved for the 360 for $7.99! YMMV

[quote name='Mr Blitzkrieg']Too bad they didn't screw up and forgot to exclude Call of Duty games.[/QUOTE]

Actually Black Ops Limited Edition is included in this sale. Two copies are $80 plus tax for instore pickup. Not a bad deal since it includes a map pack. I really wish Amazon can match this since I have tons of credit there.

[quote name='foreinter']Actually Black Ops Limited Edition is included in this sale. Two copies are $80 plus tax for instore pickup. Not a bad deal since it includes a map pack. I really wish Amazon can match this since I have tons of credit there.[/QUOTE]
Just about to say this. Someone please send this to Amazon to see if they will price match it.

[quote name='audilover']Need for speed is sold out.
Was able to get 2 for 34, and a someone on craigslist wants to buy a copy for 34 :)[/QUOTE]

I thought NFS was $19.99 so it wouldn't qualify.

Damn,, really wish this included accessories too. Just got a 3DS and could use some cheap add-ons.
Even for 3DS games, this can't beat amazon (used, at least).

[quote name='Cerebral_One']I thought NFS was $19.99 so it wouldn't qualify.[/QUOTE]

It worked for me. Total came it 34. 20+11+tax.

But got BACKORDERED!!!

2 quick questions. Are the discounted online prices the same in store (ie is NFS $20 instore as well or some of the discounted 3DS games)? If so, has anyone been able to get the discount on games that are $19.99, but show as qualifying on the website?

[quote name='Cerebral_One']I thought NFS was $19.99 so it wouldn't qualify.[/QUOTE]

The ad says "Call of Duty games priced $19.99" not all games at that price. So all games except CoD games at $19.99 and clearance games should work for the deal.

The comma in the PDF made it look like two separate exceptions, but toysrus.com has $19.99 games marked as eligible for the B1G1 40% off. OP edited.

You can scan games to see if they qualify for the B1G40%. Games priced 19.99 did seem to qualify. The games under 19.99 seem to be half off though.

[quote name='akalboy']2 quick questions. Are the discounted online prices the same in store (ie is NFS $20 instore as well or some of the discounted 3DS games)? If so, has anyone been able to get the discount on games that are $19.99, but show as qualifying on the website?[/QUOTE]

Most prices are the same in-store as on-line. NFS:HP B1G1 50% works in-store as well.

Hey guys.

The ad says "Buy 1 Get 1 40% Off ALL video games (Excludes Call of Duty, games priced $19.99 and clearance games.)"

Is it just me or isn't that comma significant?

Excludes Call of Duty, games priced $19.99...

and

Excludes Call of Duty games priced $19.99...

are two COMPLETELY different things right?

[quote name='theyoungfreshone']Hey guys.

The ad says "Buy 1 Get 1 40% Off ALL video games (Excludes Call of Duty, games priced $19.99 and clearance games.)"

Is it just me or isn't that comma significant?

Excludes Call of Duty, games priced $19.99...

and

Excludes Call of Duty games priced $19.99...

are two COMPLETELY different things right?[/QUOTE]

You aren't going to win a fight with them because of a comma. Use COMMEN SENSE, you know what they are trying to say.

[quote name='audilover']You aren't going to win a fight with them because of a comma. Use COMMEN SENSE, you know what they are trying to say.[/QUOTE]

It's not me that's stressing the comma. I'm worried that the TRU employees will stress the comma and not grant me B1G1 40% NFS:HP since when you look at it seems like it excludes any $19.99 games. Dig?

Is the clearance games thing advertised online anywhere? I'd like to get the Dreamcast Collection for 9 bucks.

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']Also all clearance games are 50% off. I picked up Enslaved for 7.99 and Dreamcast Collection for 9 for the 360[/QUOTE]

Is that in store only? Also is Enslaved only clearance for the 360 version or the PS3 version as well?

[quote name='Gosha']Is the clearance games thing advertised online anywhere? I'd like to get the Dreamcast Collection for 9 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Dreamcast Collection for 9 bucks!?!? Is there a item locater?

[quote name='TheBiz']Is that in store only? Also is Enslaved only clearance for the 360 version or the PS3 version as well?[/QUOTE]

Only for the 360 version. $7.xx isn't bad.

Yeah if you look on the link on the front its easy to overlook. All clearance music instruments, electronics and video games are 50% off.

I didn't see much good there, just a lot of crap. Was tempted for Warioland Shake it for 10 bucks but passed.

The 50% off clearance sale ends on the 13th

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']Also all clearance games are 50% off. I picked up Enslaved for 7.99 and Dreamcast Collection for 9 for the 360[/QUOTE]

Is enslaved clearanced in all toys r us ? I would buy it for the third time (don't ask lol) if it is

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']Yeah if you look on the link on the front its easy to overlook. All clearance music instruments, electronics and video games are 50% off.

I didn't see much good there, just a lot of crap. Was tempted for Warioland Shake it for 10 bucks but passed.

The 50% off clearance sale ends on the 13th[/QUOTE]

Crap didn't know about the half off clearance games... I guess I'll have to make another trip. Bought NFS:HP PS3 and Vanquish X360 for $32...

It really is a shame accessories aren't included. My Dualshock just shit the bed so I need a new one for cheap, and I have a gift card here. :(

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Crap didn't know about the half off clearance games... I guess I'll have to make another trip. Bought NFS:HP PS3 and Vanquish X360 for $32...[/QUOTE]

Both those games aren't clearance. They're each 19.99.

[quote name='bardockkun']Both those games aren't clearance. They're each 19.99.[/QUOTE]

Yeah - they were both part of the buy 1 get 1 40% off.... I was saying if I knew about the clearance games being 50% off, I would have bought some other stuff as well.....

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Yeah - they were both part of the buy 1 get 1 40% off.... I was saying if I knew about the clearance games being 50% off, I would have bought some other stuff as well.....[/QUOTE]

My bad. Carry on with talks of cheapness as we know about here. Also my TRU had the HP Netbooks. Debating on getting one since $134.

bread's done
Back