Cars - 9.99

PS2 - Freedom Pad wireless controller - 7.49

GBA - Nemo-Monsters Inc double pack - 9.99
SpongeBob - Lights, Camera, Pants - 9.99

PSP - SOCOM - Fire Team BRAVO 2 - 9.99
PSP - Parappa the Rapper - 14.99

DVD's - Are We Done Yet? - 10
Open Season - 10

NDS - Nintendo DS Lunch Box Style Starter Kit - 19.99 (the only one listed is the Mario one #188487)

They are also having a Friday 5pm til closing / Saturday 8am - Noon sale but it's just toys...

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Don't really see anything worth busting the door for, but thanks for the update nonetheless :)[/quote]

ditto,but thanks for the heads up op

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I'd bust the door to get out of Toys R Us and go to a place with real deals.[/quote]
very true but thanks OP

Ridiculous question: Which Hannah Montana DS is it? If it's the newer one (Music Jam), I'd actually pick it up, as it's essentially a licensed skin of Jam Sessions that actually has pretty cool guitar functionality -- you can pick individual strings as well as strum, and you can record a few minutes and layer tracks of guitar, bass and drums.

PaRapaTheRaper - 14.99

Also, this is possibly the most awesome typo I've seen in months. :applause: I'd actually consider Parappa at that price.

In for three wireless PS2 controllers (two for me, since I always have the guys over for Tekken and such, and one for the missus, who recently adopted a kitten who loves chewing on wires). Are those Freedom ones any good, though?

[quote name='lunker']Ridiculous question: Which Hannah Montana DS is it? If it's the newer one (Music Jam), I'd actually pick it up, as it's essentially a licensed skin of Jam Sessions that actually has pretty cool guitar functionality -- you can pick individual strings as well as strum, and you can record a few minutes and layer tracks of guitar, bass and drums...[/QUOTE]
Wow, I didn't even hear about that. For that price, I'd consider it myself. Does anyone have a scan of the ad so we can see which one it is?

is the ps2 star wars lego star wars 2? if so for 9.99 id love to get that game. been wanting to get both star wars games for the ps2 for a while now but id like to get them for less than 20 each.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Don't really see anything worth busting the door for, but thanks for the update nonetheless :)[/QUOTE]

you bust the door out of anger at the poor sale

[quote name='Apossum']you bust the door out of anger at the poor sale[/QUOTE]
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Thanks anyways OP!

Been waiting to get Parappa so I'm gonna jump for it.

I know I know. The game isn't as good as rhythm games of today but it has a special spot in my heart (of pissing me off). So good bye $14.99 plus MI sales tax.

A scan of the ad would be great so we could know what star wars 2 game is on sale. I would like to pick up a few as stocking stuffers.

[quote name='MadFlava']A scan of the ad would be great so we could know what star wars 2 game is on sale. I would like to pick up a few as stocking stuffers.[/quote]
That way they'll never know what's inside until it's too late.

[quote name='MadFlava']A scan of the ad would be great so we could know what star wars 2 game is on sale. I would like to pick up a few as stocking stuffers.[/quote]

It's 'Star Wars Lego 2'... for the PS2.

[quote name='lunker']Ridiculous question: Which Hannah Montana DS is it? If it's the newer one (Music Jam), I'd actually pick it up, as it's essentially a licensed skin of Jam Sessions that actually has pretty cool guitar functionality -- you can pick individual strings as well as strum, and you can record a few minutes and layer tracks of guitar, bass and drums.
quote]

It's the old one... no Music Jam for you.

[quote name='InvaderZim'][quote name='lunker']Ridiculous question: Which Hannah Montana DS is it? If it's the newer one (Music Jam), I'd actually pick it up, as it's essentially a licensed skin of Jam Sessions that actually has pretty cool guitar functionality -- you can pick individual strings as well as strum, and you can record a few minutes and layer tracks of guitar, bass and drums.
[/quote]

It's the old one... no Music Jam for you.[/QUOTE]

Oh well, it was worth a hope. Thanks, OP!

[quote name='lunker']
Also, this is possibly the most awesome typo I've seen in months. :applause: I'd actually consider Parappa at that price.[/quote]
This quoted typo needs much more love than it is receiving.

One chop! Two chop! Three chop! Four!

[quote name='thewarden']No love for this post?

SOCOM 2 PSP and Lego Star Wars 2 for PS2 are quite worth $10![/quote]I think the reason this thread is getting no love is that they are calling it a "Door Buster" sale when there are only 2-3 game even worthing thinking about buying.

[quote name='canedaddy']Count me in for Parappa the Raper at $15! :D[/quote]

Me too...need to use the Mcdonald buck! lol

I grabbed the only non-GH copy of Lego Star Wars II (it only had the GH sticker on the outside of the wrap), plus $2 worth of McDonalds dollars, as a Christmas gift for a friend. At the price I paid, I think I can flip it for even a small profit if he gets it between now and Christmas.

tried getting Pirates for the Wii but my TRU didnt have any left, they also said there was no rainchecks, bastards

bread's done
Back