Toys"R"Us In-Stores/Online This Week Only! Video Game Blowout Coupons (6/27 - 7/4)

PorscheGT3CUP

CAG Veteran
10% off EVERY video game 10% off EVERY video game accessory and 5% off EVERY video game console or handheld hardware including any brand new Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, Sony PSP or Nintendo DS hardware system!
Get 10% off all of the hottest and newest Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS & DSi, Xbox360, Playstation 2, Playstation 3 and Sony PSP video games. Choose from all the cool new titles like Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Fight Night Round 4, Guitar Hero, Overlord II, and LEGO Battles!
Get the hottest systems and video games now at BIG savings at Toys”R”Us. Starts tomorrow June 27th. until July 4th.
Store locator
Download coupons

Available online:
10% ALL Video Games
for Nintendo, PlayStation & Xbox
To redeem online, enter promotional code 929992 at checkout

10% OFF ALL Video Game Accessories
for Nintendo, PlayStation & Xbox
To redeem online, enter promotional code 929994 at checkout.

5% OFF ALL Video Game Systems
includes Consoles & Handhelds
To redeem online, enter promotional code 929994 at checkout.

5% OFF ALL Video Game Systems
includes Consoles & Handhelds
To redeem online, enter promotional code 929990 at checkout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, an actual console coupon at Toys R Us...

I'll be using that games and accessories coupons though, thanks OP.

[quote name='Kcdragon8116']10% basically covers sales tax. Not that great.[/QUOTE]
But it can be stacked with the 20% off clearance games right now or the 50% off game guides. Plus it is better then nothing in general as well.

[quote name='Vinny']I wonder if the 10% can be combined with the 20% off all clearance items...:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
all coupons and current promotions at TRU are always stackable. i had a bunch of those autism speaks coupons during one of the earlier B1G1 1/2 off events and they work.

Oooh. Good stuff OP. I'm going to be testing out the 10% off with the rest of the clearance games that I was looking at.

[quote name='Vegan']5% and 10% is better than nothing, but a "blowout"...?[/QUOTE]

Every blowout I've ever seen consists of a loud noise, plenty of hot air, and some skid marks...that sounds about right to me.

*sigh* I just bought stuff at Toys R Us today. I was actually considering going back to return The Conduit and SW:FU to get Resident Evil Archives and SW:FU instead.

[quote name='Kerig']Every blowout I've ever seen consists of a loud noise, plenty of hot air, and some skid marks...that sounds about right to me.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, the summer nights as a teenager. :lol:

[quote name='J7.']When combined with the clearance this could be good.[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow is also the only day it will coincide with the Buy 1 new game, get another 60% off. So anyone wanting to take advantage of that and hasn't yet, tomorrow is the day to do it.

Figures - just bought Wii Speak last week, I'll have to see if they'll give me $3 back at CS or if I'll have to return/rebuy.

I wanted to see if the B1G1 60% off applies today and tried it online just now. You can't use the 10% off promo with it, it's one or the other. I wonder if it'd work in stores though.

I tried it on the PSP Go preorder and it doesn't work. I tried Promo codes 929990 and 929994 and it doesn't apply the 5% off. What's weird is it even tells you to enter promo code 929990 at checkout.

p.s. I tried it on the PS3 and it worked but it doesn't allow you to stack both codes. So maybe the Go is not eligible at this time.

Does anyone know if the PS3 version of Street Fighter is eligible for the 60%? The picture on the TRU ad only has the Xbox360 version. Would be tempted to do the buy one, get 60% off deal and stack it with this coupon if I can get SF for PS3....

Just used the accessory and game coupons with 2 clearance games and a GH batterý pack in store and they worked just fine. Didn't know about the B1G1 60% off though. Oh well.

[quote name='psunami']Just used the accessory and game coupons with 2 clearance games and a GH batterý pack in store and they worked just fine. Didn't know about the B1G1 60% off though. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

The promo codes don't work with the 60% off on selected games. I tried the code with FN4 and SF4 both 360 games and FN4 was $59.99 and SF4 was $24. I applied both 929990 and 929994 and it gave no further discounts.

[quote name='akalboy']Does anyone know if the PS3 version of Street Fighter is eligible for the 60%? The picture on the TRU ad only has the Xbox360 version. Would be tempted to do the buy one, get 60% off deal and stack it with this coupon if I can get SF for PS3....[/QUOTE]
It's only for the 360 version.

[quote name='ninja dog']pretty exciting thread title for a freaking 10% off coupon[/QUOTE]

OP reads like marketing... I think the OP may work for TRU. This may explain some things...

[edit] His post count (1) also points to this. Whether he's a bot or not, is still up for debate.

[quote name='zenintrude']OP reads like marketing... I think the OP may work for TRU. This may explain some things...

[edit] His post count (1) also points to this. Whether he's a bot or not, is still up for debate.[/QUOTE]

Just playing devil's advocate, the title is the same as the e-mail TRU sends out. Could be copy/pasted... or it could even further support your theory.

Anyway, I can't wait to go to Toys-R-Us and have them tell me "we ain't accept innanet koo-pawns".

dun, dun, dunnnn.
151l1259.jpg

Buy 1 Get 1 60% off is not too bad. Thinking about picking up Street Fighter IV (360) and Resident Evil Archives (Wii) for $61.45 shipped. Cannot stack the 10% coupon though.

[quote name='takotchi']Just playing devil's advocate, the title is the same as the e-mail TRU sends out. Could be copy/pasted... or it could even further support your theory.

Anyway, I can't wait to go to Toys-R-Us and have them tell me "we ain't accept innanet koo-pawns".[/QUOTE]

Actually was in my closest TRU today... well for the first time looking for some clearance games/etc... The didn't have much but the guy working in electronics came up and handed me a printout with the coupons on it while I was looking. In fact when I checked out (had to get ninja blade for 19.99 :) ) they had a stack of 'em sitting at the register.

Well I was thinking about picking up some Wii points and PSN cash cards in the near future if I could find a good deal. I'm not sure this is good enough though.

Wii points never go on sale, so I picked up 2 Wii point cards in store with coupon. I was f'ing charged tax. After tax and coupon, I only saved about $1.00. I thought Wii point cards weren't taxed.

[quote name='dchrisd']Wii points never go on sale, so I picked up 2 Wii point cards in store with coupon. I was f'ing charged tax. After tax and coupon, I only saved about $1.00. I thought Wii point cards weren't taxed.[/QUOTE]
I think it depends on the state. Is there any list of what stats charge tax on cards or not?

[quote name='icedrake523']Tomorrow is also the only day it will coincide with the Buy 1 new game, get another 60% off. So anyone wanting to take advantage of that and hasn't yet, tomorrow is the day to do it.[/QUOTE]

You sure? I don't see anything about this sale in this week's ad. Anyhow, do you see think Toys R Us will bring in BlazBlue?

I hate to ask, but is there a TRU Clearance game thread floating around here? Could go for 10% + 20% off an already cheap game...

I used the 10% off a game coupon to pick up Resident Evil 5 (360) for $36 today. Pretty good price I think.

There were a couple of other games on sale for $39.99, but I didn't take note of them.

I used a coupon to purchase :wii: Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles. When I noticed it rang up at $29.99, I mentioned the $19.99 TRU online price to see what they would do. The rep verified it and pricematched the online price, then applied the 10% off coupon ... $19.37 including tax.

This wouldn't work for preorders, right? If I want to get, say, Batman Arkham Asylum, and put this code plus a TRU gift card, it wouldn't work? Just checking, since some folks say they're using this for preorders.

Edit: Just tried it, it does work. I guess I'll be putting this code and my GB gift card towards Batman. Most anticipated title of the summer for me.

bread's done
Back