Toys R Us Nov 2nd and 3rd Doorbusters - AC III $47.99 and More

JerikoHusky

CAGiversary!
All day both days for these deals. Sale is available on both xbox and ps3 versions. Sale prices are based on current in store prices.

Xbox 360 4gb w/ Kinect 249.99 FREE $25 gift card

• Final Fantasy 13-2 $9.99
  • Lollipop Chainsaw $19.99
  • Batman Arkham City $14.99
  • NFS The Run $9.99
  • Battlefield 3 $19.99
  • Assassins Creed 3 $47.99

[quote name='strawyleader997']Can you PM Black Friday prices at Best Buy if Assassin's Creed hits $40. If so, would you have to do it when BF is going on?[/QUOTE]

You can't pm BF prices

[quote name='strawyleader997']Can you PM Black Friday prices at Best Buy if Assassin's Creed hits $40. If so, would you have to do it when BF is going on?[/QUOTE]

Even more, you can't PM any prices from BF thru Cyber Monday per policy.

Although some still get exception for the weekend deals, they are not supposed to.

This matters as, if you remember, over all of the BF weekend (Friday through Sunday) last year they had AC:R for $30. You couldn't PM it due to the above policy.

Hoping that it shows the price online, as my Best Buy will just confirm it on the website or on my phone.

$48 + $20RZ + Eventual price match down even further within 60 days. Yes please.

Can this be done on BestBuy.com?

Best Buy AC3 - $59.99
With $20 Bonus Offer

Toys R Us AC3 - $47.99
Price Match @ Best Buy

Get $12 back. Equal to New Egg.

Best Buy AC3 - $47.99
With $20 Bonus Offer - $27.99

AC3 = $27.99

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']Can this be done on BestBuy.com?

Best Buy AC3 - $59.99
With $20 Bonus Offer

Toys R Us AC3 - $47.99
Price Match @ Best Buy

Best Buy AC3 - $47.99

AC3 = $27.99[/QUOTE]

I'd wait for a better price match...

AC:R was $40 almost entirely throughout the holiday period last year.

[quote name='aznhero913']I'd wait for a better price match...

AC:R was $40 almost entirely throughout the holiday period last year.[/QUOTE]You can PM as many times as you want, so there's no reason to pass up a PM in the hopes that a better one shows up--money is money, after all. ;)

[quote name='Vigilante']You can PM as many times as you want, so there's no reason to pass up a PM in the hopes that a better one shows up--money is money, after all. ;)[/QUOTE]

so is time.

[quote name='Vap']Yay! Already a Bb price match for AC3 before its even out.[/QUOTE]

Will that void the gamerclub $20 RZ bonus?

[quote name='confoosious']speaking of time, i'm running out of time to price match Madden 13.[/QUOTE]

In this week's Kmart ad for 44.99

[quote name='nuuuuj']No.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. Good to know, since the best buy version is the third copy I'll be buying come next week.

There's not Toys R Us around me within 40 miles. Could I buy AC3 on launch at gamestop and if the price does go down, would they honor a price drop?

[quote name='Progamer665']There's not Toys R Us around me within 40 miles. Could I buy AC3 on launch at gamestop and if the price does go down, would they honor a price drop?[/QUOTE]

GS doesnt pricematch. You may want to try BBY.

[quote name='Progamer665']There's not Toys R Us around me within 40 miles. Could I buy AC3 on launch at gamestop and if the price does go down, would they honor a price drop?[/QUOTE]

GS doesn't PM. BBY only PMs B&M if within 25 miles of store, if bought in store, or 25 miles of where the item is shipped to, if bought online and shipped to house.

I forget if TRU is on the online PM list. But not all stores are participating in the online PM policy.

The actual ad that this sale will be in should be in the daily weekday paper correct? Meaning it wont be added to the Sunday ad for that week it will be totally seperate.

Best Buy AC3 - $59.99
With $20 Bonus Offer

Toys R Us AC3 - $47.99
Price Match @ Best Buy

Best Buy AC3 - $47.99

AC3 = $27.99[/QUOTE]
^^^This :applause:

I already pre-ordered for AC3 at BB to get the steel book, these seem like better deals. Might have to return to BB and re-buy to get the $20.

Which version of BF3 is included in this sale? I'm assuming it is the original release rather than the newer Premium version, but it can't hurt to ask.

[quote name='djsmf435']Is NFS: The Run any good? I mean $10 is a great price for anything....well almost.[/QUOTE]

I liked it, and I don't really go in for racing games very often.
I wouldn't have liked it for $60, but for $10 it was pretty good. I especially liked the cross-country angle of the game, going from San Fran, then through the desert, then the Rockies....that was pretty cool.

Best Buy AC3 - $59.99
With $20 Bonus Offer

Toys R Us AC3 - $47.99
Price Match @ Best Buy

Best Buy AC3 - $47.99

AC3 = $27.99[/QUOTE]

do you pay the full $59.99 first to activate the $20 bonus offer and then PM and get a refund after you pay, or can you PM toysrus during the original transaction?

I know the $20 bonus is very fickle so I don't want to screw anything up

I have card of $15 credit when i purchased Fifa.
Barring any unexpected nonsense I should be getting AC3 with the sale & card for $33 \\:D/

[quote name='jrr6415sun']do you pay the full $59.99 first to activate the $20 bonus offer and then PM and get a refund after you pay, or can you PM toysrus during the original transaction?

I know the $20 bonus is very fickle so I don't want to screw anything up[/QUOTE]I plan on picking up my preordered AC3 next Wednesday (10/31), then coming back on Friday when these doorbusters are active to PM the $47.99 sale price; I think it's easier to do the PM after the original transaction.

[quote name='CaoPi']still haven't started Revelations, everyone should be aware of Ubiisoft's fast price drops![/QUOTE]

Yeah, Ubisoft games and especially AC games drop really fast.

[quote name='ajh2298']The actual ad that this sale will be in should be in the daily weekday paper correct? Meaning it wont be added to the Sunday ad for that week it will be totally seperate.[/QUOTE]

Not sure how they are being distributed outside of the stores directly, but I know we will have ads in store. Normally these ads aren't to be given out but if you ask at customer service they will give you on (pending any left of course).

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Do you have a link? Just went to the TRU.com website and didn't see it.[/QUOTE]

Bring up the weekly ad (which more than likely defaults to the Big Toy Book -- but there are ads on the left side, one of which is the door busters. AC3 is shown at the bottom as "ALL DAY BOTH DAYS" so if it actually shows up as $47.99 prior to putting it in the cart, think we should be golden!

Does best buy require the ad or can we show it to them on our phone? I need to go pickup my AC III and need to know if I'll have to try and get the ad from toys r us. Also do you have to pm at same store you buy from?

The price does show online without any kind of "Extra requirements" such as adding it to the cart, or using promo codes.

So just got it PMed over the phone at best buy! Thanks again for the heads up OP!

bread's done
Back