Nintendo Wii console w/ Wii Sports, 1 Wii remote, 1 nunchuck controller
$149.97 + $20 ToysRUs gift card [for use on your next visit]
[offer not applicable to Wii console w/ Wii Sports Resort]

3 Days only [Starting Oct 5]
Beauty and the Beast Blu Ray/DVD combo pack $19.97 w/ coupon
Thanks Princess Zelda for the following:
download coupon at:
http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/bbupgrade
To print the coupon, log in to Movie Rewards and enter the UPC of your DVD/VHS copy of the movie.
Coupons are good at participating stores, and expire October 9.
The 2004 two-disc Platinum Edition DVD of Beauty and the Beast carried UPC 786936171631.
[www.beautysave10offer.com - this link is printed on the flyer, works now]

PSP Core 3000 - $119.99 with purchase of any $19.99 or more PSP game
Xbox 360 4GB console w/ Toy Story 3 game - $199.99
PS3 160GB console - $284.99 with purchase of blu ray remote [$18.67]
Nintendo DSi with case and any $19.99 game - $149.99
PS2 Slim console - $69.87

25% off all accessories [excludes Wii/Xbox360 points cards, PSN cards, Playstation Move, and clearance]
Wii Fit Plus w/ Balance Board - $89.97
Save $10 on all Nintendo DS Pokemon games [excludes Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs]
Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off - All Nintendo DS and Wii Imagine and Petz games
Nintendo Ds, DSi, or DSi XL Starter Kits - $12.87
All $29.99 PS3 Greatest Hits games, now $19.87

Playstation Move - $99.99
PS3 Rapala Pro Bass Fishing [Oct 5] - $74.99
PS3 Ironman 2 - $34.97
PS3/Xbox360 Dead Rising - $59.99 with free $5 ToysRUs gift card
PS3/Xbox360 Guitar Hero: Legends of Rock - $99.97
Wii Party - $49.99
Wii NBA Jam [Oct 5] - $59.99
Nintendo DS Ironman 2 - $14.97
Nintendo DS Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs [Oct 5] - $34.99
Nintendo DS Littlest Pet Shop 3: Biggest Stars [Oct 5] - $34.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AndyTwobeats']25% off all accessories [excludes Wii/Xbox360 points cards, PSN cards, Playstation Move, and clearance][/QUOTE]

Slim pickings?

Great to see a Pokemon Ranger sale right at launch. Pokemon Ranger is actually a fantastic series, and even for non-Pokemon fans, you may enjoy it.

[quote name='Netherman']Does this include the newly announced greatest hits for PS3 as well?[/QUOTE]

The flyer shows the GH cover of COD4:MW which is one of the new ones so I'd say the new ones are likely included.

Coupon link for Beauty & The Beast works now, also is mentioned in the Best Buy flyer.

Good luck to people trying to use both coupons and getting it for around $10. That is more then likely going to be a YMMV.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was finally going to take the Wii dive, but apparently there's only 10 of those Wii deals per store. Dah well...

[quote name='Gold_guardian']Are you sure about Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs? The flier has it listed as $34.99[/QUOTE]

You're right, my mistake. Corrected now.

sorry guys, but i deplete the stock of MAG at TRU in Nova Scotia at MicMacMall. Every single copy had broken spindles in the cases and smashed discs. i spent an hour in customer service exchanging copies. Finally got a broken case/pristine disc. WHAT THE fuck!?!?!?!?!?

I just picked up Mag at TRU. The label still said $59.99, which is probably why there were a lot of copies there. But it scanned at the $19.83 (or whatever it was)

I asked the guy,

"Are your prices the same as they are online? Its says MAG is $20 online and the tag says $60"
"Hmm, maybe they meant $20 of DLC?"
"Um, no for the actual GAME"
He scans it, "Oh yeah, $19.83"
"I'LL TAKE IT!"
"Actually, I'LL TAKE IT too, looks like I'll see you online!"

Thanks for this. I picked up another PS3 with remote (something I needed with it anyways). Also Borderlands appears to be sold out in Edmonton, but I haven't checked the south side yet.

I went to my local Toys R Us this morning hoping to get MAG and maybe Demon's Souls (if it is being sold for Greatest Hits price already) but they were all cleaned out. Couple copies of LBP but that was it.

Would Wal Mart or Best Buy price match on a deal like this?

[quote name='PuppetYuber']lol, cool rep for sure. btw anyone came across resident evil 5 GH in toys r us? Or borderland?[/QUOTE]

Does the RE:5 GH inculde all the Move and Gold edition material? Or do you still have to seek out the gold edition?

[quote name='Rastafari']Does the RE:5 GH inculde all the Move and Gold edition material? Or do you still have to seek out the gold edition?[/QUOTE]

You have to seek out the gold edition.

The GH is just the original release, so it will not have move support / DLC.

[quote name='PuppetYuber']You have to seek out the gold edition.

The GH is just the original release, so it will not have move support / DLC.[/QUOTE]

That sucks! Thanks though :p

bread's done
Back