facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

[quote name='drawingboard']Maybe you should update the title so less people will be disappointed (like I was) :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

^ this

[quote name='drawingboard']Maybe you should update the title so less people will be disappointed (like I was) :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Misery loves company.

I'm surprised they still have any Zhu Zhu's to advertise about, I figured CAG would've wiped them out on the sale glitch to create a devastating electronic hamster/gerbil/guinea pig/lemming-thingy army of furry death!!!

Yes, Please

Then it's less funny.

Change it to:

Toys'R'Us Ad 6/6-6/12 - Deals you don't want to miss!!!...

and in the first post:

... on Zhu Zhu pets and swimming pools!

Not interested in anything next week anyway. Just hope somebody comes through with a deal on War for Cybertron in a few weeks.

[quote name='Killbomb']Not interested in anything next week anyway. Just hope somebody comes through with a deal on War for Cybertron in a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

MGS: Peace Walker comes out next week. The lack of deals on that game so far is disheartening.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']MGS: Peace Walker comes out next week. The lack of deals on that game so far is disheartening.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't have a PSP though. Sold mine years ago and not a big enough MGS fan to buy another one.

[quote name='Killbomb']Yeah, I don't have a PSP though. Sold mine years ago and not a big enough MGS fan to buy another one.[/QUOTE]

LOL. I don't blame you.

[quote name='Corvin']Change it to:

and in the first post:

... on Zhu Zhu pets and swimming pools![/QUOTE]

Corny.

I'm glad that at least they didn't waste their/our time by putting a bunch of games at MSRP in just to add some content to the ad.

[quote name='drawingboard']Maybe you should update the title so less people will be disappointed (like I was) :whistle2:([/QUOTE]Agree

:applause:

I love this thread!

I got had when it first got made yesterday,
BUT for some sick reason I keep comming back in here to check it out.
Knowing there are no deals, I just want to see reactions. :D

and in the first post:

+1

Hey toys r' us is still a place mostly for kids. I for one am not going to bitch and moan if they use their ad for the first week of June to advertise stuff kids actually use outside for summer.

Also, there is nothing misleading about the topic title. There are reports all the time on the ads even when there are no games, just so people don't hold their breath for deals. Therefore I 'm going to thank the TC and not whine about it.

Thanks TC.

and in the first post:

I come to CAG to check out the deals.

I stay for the humor!

TRU e-mail i just got says all 360 and PS3 games are buy one, get one 40% off, in store only, from 6/6 through 6/12.

[quote name='happydogs']TRU e-mail i just got says all 360 and PS3 games are buy one, get one 40% off, in store only, from 6/6 through 6/12.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Who said TRU had no deals? Hmm??

[quote name='happydogs']TRU e-mail i just got says all 360 and PS3 games are buy one, get one 40% off, in store only, from 6/6 through 6/12.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='malalrd']Yep. Who said TRU had no deals? Hmm??[/QUOTE]

This specific deal was sent via e-mail only. The physical ad doesn't have this deal included.

[quote name='Estebon']I wonder if you can combine the B2G1 on platinum/family games and this 40% off thing. Hmmm[/QUOTE]

No. 2 deals with the same type of promo will not work.

Kids at my local Toys dont have a clue about ther current promotions so if u plan to use the Buy 1 get 40% off the 2nd i highly recomend printing the e-mail. either way its not that amazing of a deal :( 39.99 a piece on $49.99 games or $48 on $59.99 ones add taxes and I think I'm headed back to amazon

ASST Manager at my local TRU said it wasn't happening and that email was wrong.

So someone I know, who ISN'T even an manager, said let me ring them up and see if they drop.

Sure enough, they did.

So when you go, make sure you tell them to ring up and see for themselves, with their non-knowing ass.

Yeah, like I've said many times before... TRU deals aren't all that great because no matter the promotion, in the end, the prices will always be better online... and majority of the time Amazon. Doesn't matter if they give $25 gift cards like they did for RDR because their prices are still above market price + tax.

bread's done
Back