ToysRus Buy 2 get a $50 gc

LouTenit Dan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Gota email witha coupon for buy 2 get a 50gc but its only available 11/8/11. Any1 get this?

TRU Rewards members only
1 time use coupon
Works with COD
59.99 and up games
11/08/11 only (not to be confused with the weekly ad for buy 1 get 20gc or buy 2 geta 40 gc)

Last edited by a moderator:
Would I be able to buy 2 $59.99 filler games that day, leave them sealed, then exchange them later on for others?

[quote name='Ghugrim']My local ad shows buy one ps3/360 at $59.99 get a $15 GC or buy 2 for a $40 GC.[/QUOTE]

If that's true then it's the best deal so far (for me at least) for next week as I'll be buying multiple titles and cycling the gift cards through purchases.

But speaking of TRU did they even have an Uncharted deal this week? I never found a weekly ad

[quote name='Ghugrim']My local ad shows buy one ps3/360 at $59.99 get a $15 GC or buy 2 for a $40 GC.[/QUOTE]

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Buy 2 get a $50GC like last yr when Black Ops came out. They didn't have crap this week.

Will be good if it is true. However, with them giving the jeeps away it may be unlikely. For black ops they did this deal all week and gave free tshirts as well though.

I can confirm this too. It shows up in my weekly ad. The promotion is running through Nov. 12 and it's in-store only.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Online the ad shows through 11/10, does your says 11/12?[/QUOTE]

when I pressed on the items for details or simply put my mouse over them, it states that it's valid from nov.6-nov.12

[quote name='LouTenit Dan']Gota email witha coupon for buy 2 get a 50gc but its only available 11/8/11. Any1 get this?[/QUOTE]

When was your email timestamped?

Several other CAGs have yet to receive this email (myself included).

tru.jpg

awww fuck. i want b2g50gc like last year. i got two blops, for my grrl and myself, for like 35 working in the giftcard. i want to do the same this year, but if it's only 40, i might as well just get a copy from bestbuy on midnite release. tru had midnite release last year too and got a free shirt. woot

I got this email,too.It looks like only for who subscirbe Reward members.
and every e-coupon has unique serial number.so It look likes use one-times only.

first coupon - get $20 GC when you buy any videogame $59.99 and up on Nov.08 only (MV3 is released on 11/08)

second coupon - get $50 GC when you buy two videogames $59.99 and up

work only on Nov.08

what I can tell your guys,check your email if you are Reward member.

[quote name='LouTenit Dan']Gota email witha coupon for buy 2 get a 50gc but its only available 11/8/11. Any1 get this?[/QUOTE]

I don't know this is yours or not,you'd better delete this coupon if you want to use this on Nov.08

each coupon has unique serial number,so if someone use this coupon first,you can't use this.

[quote name='dotpichu']Got mine yesterday afternoon. Will upload pic in a bit.

edit:
2j2jd4j.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Silence4520']Whats so good about this deal? It's close to b2g1 though[/QUOTE]

I think you answered your own question.

[quote name='happozai']I don't know this is yours or not,you'd better delete this coupon if you want to use this on Nov.08

each coupon has unique serial number,so if someone use this coupon first,you can't use this.[/QUOTE]

That's fine, don't plan on using the coupon so whoever wanted to use this deal, go for it.

[quote name='happozai']I got this email,too.It looks like only for who subscirbe Reward members.
and every e-coupon has unique serial number.so It look likes use one-times only.

first coupon - get $20 GC when you buy any videogame $59.99 and up on Nov.08 only (MV3 is released on 11/08)

second coupon - get $50 GC when you buy two videogames $59.99 and up

work only on Nov.08

what I can tell your guys,check your email if you are Reward member.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing your coupon is confirmed to be different than this? I'm hoping this coupon is universal even though I see it states "one-time single use" TRU has had glitches before. I'm a RZ member and I still have no such email thus far.

What would be funny is if this promo stacks with the $40 GC promo :D

[quote name='happozai']I don't know this is yours or not,you'd better delete this coupon if you want to use this on Nov.08

each coupon has unique serial number,so if someone use this coupon first,you can't use this.[/QUOTE]
You shouldn't "quote" it either if you're trying to help that person out. Even if he/she deleted the post your quote would still be there.

[quote name='Evolved']You shouldn't "quote" it either if you're trying to help that person out. Even if he/she deleted the post your quote would still be there.[/QUOTE]

Both the original post and the quoted post link to the same image file. Deleting the file from the server that it's hosted on will remove it from both posts.

They did this last year as well, i.e. Buy 2 games get $40 GC. I had actually exchanged 2 of the games I got from the Buy2Get1 Free deal about 4 weeks before to get two copies of Black Ops (one for PS3 and one for 360) and even though I didn't ask for it, the system still kicked out the $40 GC when I did the exchange for the 2 games.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! TC YOUR COUPONS HAS BEEN DOWN......LOADED AND PRINTED!!!!.............Nah....just kidding :)

Well, last year I bought two copies of COD:BO(360) to get the 'Buy 2 Get $50 GC' deal.
Total came out to be $131.14 after tax.
I paid with $25 GC(from Halo Reach deal) and the rest with cash.
I kept one copy and sold the other one on Craigslist for $50.
So I pretty much ended up paying $31.14 for the game.

Note: It was Reward"R"Us members only deal as well back then.

[quote name='Bosamba']Would I be able to buy 2 $59.99 filler games that day, leave them sealed, then exchange them later on for others?[/QUOTE]

love that fraud :)

[quote name='Donut2922']I'm guessing your coupon is confirmed to be different than this? I'm hoping this coupon is universal even though I see it states "one-time single use" TRU has had glitches before. I'm a RZ member and I still have no such email thus far.

What would be funny is if this promo stacks with the $40 GC promo :D[/QUOTE]

All coupons sent via email are single use. Universal coupons are those you receive by mail attached to catalogs or ads. Universal coupons will also have a 6 digit SKN# above the barcode.

There must have been some kind of conditions met in order to receive this email. I have a couple rewards accounts and I didn't receive this email either.

[quote name='prim4444']All coupons sent via email are single use. Universal coupons are those you receive by mail attached to catalogs or ads. Universal coupons will also have a 6 digit SKN# above the barcode.

There must have been some kind of conditions met in order to receive this email. I have a couple rewards accounts and I didn't receive this email either.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clarifying, Prim.

I got this super awesome to the max email and can confirm that my bar code is indeed different. \\:D/

I cancelled my amazon pre-order. Have my fingers crossed they have Hardened eddition but they don't think so. :pray: Also asked if we would be able to browse other games at the midnight release so we can add a game to get the $50 but they didn't have a clue. Said the rest of the store was going to be closed and he didn't know so will have to wait and see. The cashier told me if I can't to just come back when they open and she'll return the game and re-sell it to me with another one to get the $50.

I'm hopping that it is total purchase and if I get the hardened that the other can be a kinect game to qualify. But heck, at the 12am release they're giving T-shirts and Jeeps along with the GC so thats a bonus! :)

Now the question becomes what other game do I get? Allready finished the Bat, could not stand the BF3 beta but may just crab that if nothing else tickles my fancy. Any suggestions? :whistle2:k

OH, & DON'T FORGET, R Us Rewards get 10% back until after Christmas! So that's another $12 (down the road) on top of the $50 so a nice $62 back! It's a B1G1! :bouncy:

If anyone isn't going to use theirs and wants to send it to a fellow cag I would put it to good use. Up here in AK deals are slim picking compared to what I got used to while being in PA.

Man, I need this. Got U3 GOW3 and B:AC skins up for trade :). Or may the best person win using the one coupon posted earlier!

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I'm a reward member and still no e-mail :([/QUOTE]

same. I'm not sure if I should give cs a call. they were not very helpful last time

bread's done
Back