Toysrus up to 55% off clearance games

Wow. I got all excited and then realized that these are priced at pretty much retail or higher for most of these games. Oh well, maybe this means they'll start shuffling some Wii and 360 games to in-store clearance bins soon.

What a fake clearance :( TRU online always pulls this kind of crap though....they're not trying to sell games to us they're trying to sell games to mommys ;)

[quote name='SDC']Is Growlanser Generations worth $40? I've never even seen a copy.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure about "worth $40," but its not a bad game. They're both kind of interesting real time strategy rpg hybrid games [growlanser II + III]. Growlanser 5 is coming out in a few months too I believe...

Wow... that's terrible. They have full price games in their clearance section. I got my hopes up thinking it would be like the 75% off blowout.

Thanks anyway OP.

a few reasonable prices... but NCAA 07 doesnt really jump out at me since 08 just got released

this sale is about 7 months too late

Dial Up warning. This picture is HUGE.

[quote name='topnotch97']btw, wasn't this "cancelled"? was surprised to see this.[/quote]According to the official Websites FAQ page, at the very bottom...

When will StarCraft: Ghost be released?
While we have not yet announced a street date for StarCraft: Ghost, we hope to have the game ready before the end of 2004. However, as with all of our games, we will not release StarCraft: Ghost until it meets the high standards that Blizzard gamers and our development teams demand.

I was tempted by Capcom Classics Collection Re-whatever the second one is at 19.99 only because it's pretty hard to find in my area. EA Replay at 9.xx is tempting as well, too bad they used (I believe) the SNES ports rather than the PC originals.

[quote name='Halo05']I was tempted by Capcom Classics Collection Re-whatever the second one is at 19.99 only because it's pretty hard to find in my area. EA Replay at 9.xx is tempting as well, too bad they used (I believe) the SNES ports rather than the PC originals.[/quote]

I thought $20 is the retail price for Capcom collection.

Two Thumbs down on this deal! >_< We should get a poll going for every deal that's posted for rating.

this clearance is preeeety bad.

a good find i found a loooong time ago on TRU clearance waaaassss....

Rainbow Six Vegas for 20 bucks. i was amazingly happy...but then i found out it had expired about half a day ago

[quote name='dbz4ever']I thought $20 is the retail price for Capcom collection.[/QUOTE]

It is, it's only a deal for me because I've only been able to find it new one place and that was a dirty "new" Gamestop copy for 19.99. At least here it won't have been finger-fucked by EBstop clerks.

[quote name='Apossum']:lol: forgot about that one.

on a similar note, I got a ShopKo ad that had Manhunt 2 for the PS2 listed (w/ RP as the rating)[/quote]
Speaking of Manhunt...I was on GameExpress.com & you can Pre-Order Manhunt 2 for PSP,WII,PS2!

Check it out!

(Just Type in "Manhunt" in the search panel and it will come up)
URL: http://www.gameexpress.com/product_list.cfm

HAHAHA they have Odin Sphere in that "clearance" listed as MSRP of $50 and "on clearance" for $40. Uhmmm, isn't it $40 MSRP? It is everywhere else!

That was pretty sad..But I appreciate the post. There were games I liked but I had gotten them substantially cheaper elsewhere. Nightfire XBOX for 14.99? C'mon.:roll:

Waiting for Destroy all Humans 2 Xbox to drop a bit. :cool:

[quote name='chimpian']LOL there is a user review of "it was petty good" 4/5 stars.......[/QUOTE]
Well it did get played by a lot of people who all seemed to like it a lot.. Shame it got cancelled

Mostly crap....

None of these prices seemed marked down at all. Is this a scam deal or are these the linked priced BEFORE the sale???

Wow, someone at Toys R Us felt like being a complete asshole it seems. I feel bad for the people who thought these prices were a sale.

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']Is this In Store too?![/quote]

yes, the email I received stated that it is in store as well

nothing too special, but there were a couple of okay things in there that someone may want to pick up

Exactly what I was thinking. I need one for my NCAA 08 rosters as well, so it comes at great timing.

Is this in-store as well? It'd be cool to avoid the wait so I can go ahead and start my dynasty.

It is still worth taking a trip over there, last time I went they had a dump bin set up and I found a copy of Ape Escape 3 for $6.98 which was nice because I have been looking for it. Who knows they may have some instore sale on the clearance stuff that they are not advertising.

i dunno if this would benefit CAGs, but i saw flyers at a store that says:

"Save up to 55% when you take an additional 15% off on ALL clearance items. Discount taken at the register."

so does this mean a clearance game for $ 9.98 would get a 15% off?
;)

bread's done
Back