Tracklist for soundtrack included in MGS4:LE?

001. Old Snake
002. Love Theme
003. Gekko
004. BB Corps
005. Endless Pain
006. Breakthough
007. White Blood
008. Midnight Shadow
009. Desperate Chase
010. Guns of the Patriots
011. Mobs Alive
012. Next-Gen Control
013. Sorrow
014. Father & Son
015. Metal Gear Saga Here's to You

[quote name='MarkMan']I wish it was the full OST, oh well, I'm gonna import that I guess![/quote]

thats what tokyotosho is for :twisted:

[quote name='game_collector_83']Much appreciated! Now I can add it to my Zune with the proper tags and album art.[/quote]

How do you do that? (Says the lonely STL Zune owner ...)

I'm probably doing it the hard way, but I right click into properties for each audio file, go to advance options and edit the album and track info there. Then I find the cover I want and put it in the folder under the name 'cover'. That's that.

[quote name='game_collector_83']I'm probably doing it the hard way, but I right click into properties for each audio file, go to advance options and edit the album and track info there. Then I find the cover I want and put it in the folder under the name 'cover'. That's that.[/quote]

Yep, thats the hard way. If you use mp3tag you can edit multiple files at once. Select all the files that are the same artist/album/year/etc. and edit all at once. The program is a lifesaver for those anal about their mp3 data fields :)

[quote name='game_collector_83']Does anyone know where I can find a track list for the soundtrack that came packaged with the Limited Edition of Metal Gear Solid 4?[/QUOTE]

You realize it's on the insert that comes in the Blu-Ray package? (On the other side of the spoiler warning..)

[quote name='bigl523']Yep, thats the hard way. If you use mp3tag you can edit multiple files at once. Select all the files that are the same artist/album/year/etc. and edit all at once. The program is a lifesaver for those anal about their mp3 data fields :)[/quote]

Sweet! Gotta get the program. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='AFStealth']You realize it's on the insert that comes in the Blu-Ray package? (On the other side of the spoiler warning..)[/quote]

I had no idea... to busy playin' the game I guess. :drool: I guess that's why there wasn't any topics about this before mine.

bread's done
Back