Trade 2 XB360 Games get an extra $10.00 & PS3 Trade Offer start Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleekerToy

CAGiversary!
Starting Monday

Trade 2 Xbox 360 titles and get an extra $10.00 trade in credit..

Trade in a PS2 system, 1 Sony Controller, 1 memory card (sony or other brand) and get $100.00 off your next PS3 purchase

These are a few things starting Monday at GS/EB.

[quote name='SleekerToy']Starting Monday

Trade 2 Xbox 360 titles and get an extra $10.00 trade in credit..

Trade in a PS2 system, 1 Sony Controller, 1 memory card (sony or other brand) and get $100.00 off your next PS3 purchase

These are a few things starting Monday at GS/EB.[/QUOTE]

Does that PS2 offer mean the one controller that comes with the system or an extra one? Maybe its just me but $100 for one system, controller and card doesn't sound too bad. The $500 remaining price tag for the PS3 is another story.

Usually they only require one controller with these trade-ins, it's just pointed out explicitly so you have to include a first-party controller.

[quote name='depascal22']Looks like I'll be hitting up the garage sales to find old PS2's. Any word on how many PS2 I can trade in?[/QUOTE]
As many PS3s as you want to buy...I'm suggesting 0

the only problem is, you're not going to find a 20gb version anywhere unless you're extremely lucky. every gamestop within 50 miles of me hasn't seen a 20gb model since december, and some stores don't even have it in their inventory anymore.

Question to the OP, are you 100% sure it's trade in 2 360 games? Because all month it has been trade in 3 to get the extra $10 not 2. Nothing I can do about it, but that sure as hell pisses me off as that's 10 more dollars I could've gotten earlier this month when I traded in my old 360 games...

I was, however, waiting for that PS3 deal to come back. I may just jump on it by trading in/or selling a bunch of stuff.

The xbox360 games deal(Trade 3 not 2,no new sales that include trade in 2 get $10) has been out for like 2 weeks now lol. The ps2-ps3 trade offer has been out for like a month and a half now...

Hmm $500 for a 60gb PS3 after trading the ps2. I dont know if that's enough to make me bite since there's nothing I want to play on the Ps3 right now. Blu-ray movies would be nice.

Would they reject a PS2 if the warranty seal on the back has been broken? It's in perfect working order, but I broke that sticker to retrieve a disc that had been stuck a couple years back.

I called all my GSes in town. None of them have had a 20GB since launch. :cry:

Looks like I won't be getting a PS3 this week.

Unless someone real nice will trade my PS2 in to one of their GSes with a 20GB. :)

I wonder how long the "100 towards" can stay on your account for.

I was going to trade in my ps2 as soon as I am finished with gow2, but not gettings a ps3 for a good 6 months or more.

[quote name='assasin4hire']The xbox360 games deal(Trade 3 not 2,no new sales that include trade in 2 get $10) has been out for like 2 weeks now lol. The ps2-ps3 trade offer has been out for like a month and a half now...[/quote]

The deal changes on Monday so you are wrong.

The PS2/PS3 offer has been dead for like a month or so, but is coming back on Monday.

Its
PS2 system (Needs Power Cord, 1 controller, 1 av cable)
1 Sony Brand Controller (2nd controller)
1 Memory Card (Any brand)

I wonder how long the "100 towards" can stay on your account for.

I was going to trade in my ps2 as soon as I am finished with gow2, but not gettings a ps3 for a good 6 months or more.

I think they have to be on the same ticket

i dont see why everyone is so happy about this ps3 deal..you still gotta pay either 400 or 500 plus tax for the ps3 after losing your ps2...

i'm mildly intersted in the 360 games trade in deal though heh

[quote name='swetooth9']i dont see why everyone is so happy about this ps3 deal..you still gotta pay either 400 or 500 plus tax for the ps3 after losing your ps2...

i'm mildly intersted in the 360 games trade in deal though heh[/QUOTE]
$400 is the cheapest you'll find a PS3 for a long time. Plus with the 360 trade in deal, I could probably knock another $100 off making it $300. The max I'd pay for a PS3 is about $350.

But, it looks like I can not participate in this deal. :cry:

anyone have any idea how much trade in credit gamestop will offer for guitar hero 2 for the 360 without the controller? because im thinking of buying two bundles at circuit city to get the points cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back